Hellfire Club Goon Marvel Legends Army Builder Figure Confirmed For HasbroPulse?!?

JayC

Earlier this year Hasbro had said that they would be doing one of their HasbroPulse $14.99 Marvel Legends Army Builder figures that was a brand new figure, not just a re-issue of a previous army builder that they had done. In light of the recently announced Hellfire Club boxset, the Hellfire Club Goon seemed like a good bet for this treatment.

Well now the folks at Yakface have dug up a computer listing showing in fact that is what the next HasbroPulse army builder will be, the Hellfire Club Goon. Like with the other HasbroPulse army builder figures done, this should come in a cardboard mailer box with some artwork of the character on it.

We will treat this as rumor until Hasbro officially confirms it, but you can check out Yakface's findings below.

Hellfire-Goon.jpg

13 minutes ago, Psychosomatic said:

If we keep buying them, I am sure we will get Shield, Skrull, Hand, Brood, Kree, etc.!

and they have almost all of them made already:

• Shield - Nick Fury with the helmeted head
  • Skrull - Super-skrull. Yes I know he is usually depicted as taller but let work with what we have
  • Kree - an almost straight repaint of Genis-Vell
  • Hand Ninja - MCU ronin if they are pushed to make one fast but should be new.

The only ones that will need a brand new figure are Brood.

21 minutes ago, tarot said:

and they have almost all of them made already:

• Shield - Nick Fury with the helmeted head
  • Skrull - Super-skrull. Yes I know he is usually depicted as taller but let work with what we have
  • Kree - an almost straight repaint of Genis-Vell
  • Hand Ninja - MCU ronin if they are pushed to make one fast but should be new.

The only ones that will need a brand new figure are Brood.

Wait...didn't they make a brood/skrull two pack? I know I have an army of brood figures and skrulls. 

1 hour ago, RubenC said:

How about some hand ninja figures to build an army. 

Would be nice but I can hold off on Hand Ninjas for the time being... spent some serious $$$ on Articulated Icons Ninjas. 

They are just a tad undersized for most Legends but for Wolverine they are about perfect scale.

21 minutes ago, Ironspider428 said:

I know everyone is hyped for more comic army builders, but are we ever gonna get MCU ones? I’d love some Chitauri and Outriders. They could even rerelease the Hydra soldier/Red Skull figure.

Yes, this exactly 

I always liked the look of the Hellfire Club goons.. since I have no interest in the SDCC box set and don’t follow Xmen, I can grab a few and they can represent generic thugs for some criminal mastermind in my collection. 

Love army builders and did essentially the same thing with the Paladin figure. The character had no reference point for me so I grabbed 4 of them and now they are hired guns. Just got lots of extra Sasquatch legs..

would have loved to do the same with the Super Skrull BAF but thought better of even attempting to army build using BAFS.. would have priced myself out of this hobby!! Plus seems pretty obvious we will get Skrull army builders some day

will gladly grab 3-4 of these guys if it turns out to be true. Got to support this army building project in the event we get SHIELD, KREE etc..

22 minutes ago, McHogan said:

Would be nice but I can hold off on Hand Ninjas for the time being... spent some serious $$$ on Articulated Icons Ninjas. 

They are just a tad undersized for most Legends but for Wolverine they are about perfect scale.

Avg hgt of adult Japanese men is 5'6, so no, they would not be a tad "undersized" . That's why the GI Joe Cobra Ninjas will make for perfect HAND Ninjas till Hasbro gets around to making ML versions.

7 minutes ago, Gigantor said:

Avg hgt of adult Japanese men is 5'6, so no, they would not be a tad "undersized" . That's why the GI Joe Cobra Ninjas will make for perfect HAND Ninjas till Hasbro gets around to making ML versions.

Always good information but what I mean is they are just undersized as a line. As a whole, they are a tick under-scaled and don’t fit in as nicely with Legends as I hoped. When my  Spidey towers over these trained killers you know they are small as an action figure line. 

Guess I was comparing the lines like how McFarlanes DC stuff is out of scale with Legends. Some fit, most don’t.

Well you got my curiosity going and decided to pull my Articulated icon ninja out and compare.. I had misremembered, the scale fits better than I thought...

They do just look like slightly smaller stature men. Very doable for make shift hand ninjas

not my photo but this perfectly shows the scale, I was mistaken :

3 hours ago, McHogan said:

Well you got my curiosity going and decided to pull my Articulated icon ninja out and compare.. I had misremembered, the scale fits better than I thought...

They do just look like slightly smaller stature men. Very doable for make shift hand ninjas

7569B0CC-8F2A-425E-8FF6-CF98E70989A5.jpeg

Sorry to go off-topic here but I have to say it: whenever Hasbro gets around to doing classic, Bryne era Iron Fist, they need to keep this head sculpt. The body is too spindly and that shade of green is a no-go. But the head is perfection.

And now, back to our regularly scheduled program.... 

10 hours ago, McHogan said:

7569B0CC-8F2A-425E-8FF6-CF98E70989A5.jpeg

Told ya. The Cobra Ninjas might be as tall as Iron Fist or maybe same scale as the AI Ninjas. Either way, perfect scale compatible with ML. Remember, not every superhero/villain is 6'2.