Hellfire Club Goon Marvel Legends Army Builder Figure Confirmed For HasbroPulse?!?

JayC

Guest EUPHORICVIKING
18 minutes ago, Gigantor said:

I'd rather they be on the Sunfire buck due to having butterfly shoulder articulation.

I'd prefer it too, but based on their track record i'd say they will use the Bucky cap mold. 

Guest EUPHORICVIKING
10 hours ago, McHogan said:

Always good information but what I mean is they are just undersized as a line. As a whole, they are a tick under-scaled and don’t fit in as nicely with Legends as I hoped. When my  Spidey towers over these trained killers you know they are small as an action figure line. 

Guess I was comparing the lines like how McFarlanes DC stuff is out of scale with Legends. Some fit, most don’t.

Mcfarlane's stuff is out of scale with it's own stuff. 

Guest EUPHORICVIKING
1 hour ago, tarot said:

Honestly I don't mind them using the Bucky cap mold if it keeps the price down. Don't forget, these are generic minion. They don't need a whole new sculpt. Just a new head.

Agreed. And although they are important, i don't think they will sell like Hydra or Aim soldiers did. They will sell, just not like the previous troopers.

Another note not relevant to marvel, I hope the pulse does Army builder for the Gi Joe line. some soldier to fight the hulk or something...

11 minutes ago, EUPHORICVIKING said:

Agreed. And although they are important, i don't think they will sell like Hydra or Aim soldiers did. They will sell, just not like the previous troopers.

Another note not relevant to marvel, I hope the pulse does Army builder for the Gi Joe line. some soldier to fight the hulk or something...

Their Cobra Ninjas make for a great HAND army builder until Hasbro ever gets around to doing them.

I was able to grab enough AIM and Hydra 2 packs that I didn’t feel the necessity to grab the individual army builders off Pulse.

however, since the Hellfire goons may not see general release I think it is best I jump on them. I wonder if the larger Hydra sized goon will ever get an army building release (assuming it would see a price bump)?

Guest EUPHORICVIKING
19 minutes ago, Gigantor said:

Their Cobra Ninjas make for a great HAND army builder until Hasbro ever gets around to doing them.

Honestly with the articulation scheme they are using on the Joes, the red ninjas are probably going to better than the legends version.

This will be golden and hopefully they keep plenty in stock so we don’t have to fight everyone to army build lol. I see a lot of people saying Bucky cap, which would be okay I guess, but if they could I’d like to see them use the Sunfire body. You can get a little more range out of that buck. Also, opened and fisted hands would be nice too. I know that may bump the price up a little. But if it makes it to the regular $20 instead of $15, I wouldn’t mind. 

44 minutes ago, EUPHORICVIKING said:

I think the Hellfire goons sales will depend on how well the Hellfire box set sells.

50 minutes ago, leokearon said:

I think the Hellfire goons sales will depend on how well the Hellfire box set sells.

I’m calling a sell out with in seconds for the HC exclusive. Last years Hulk was gone in a blink of an eye, and this was after the 80th set version was already out for some time. 

This HC set has that buzz, for those lucky enough to snag them in the minuscule window to purchase they will be the true winners.  

Also predicting outrage for the multitudes of people who were not able to complete the purchase process before this baby sells out

8 minutes ago, McHogan said:

I’m calling a sell out with in seconds for the HC exclusive. Last years Hulk was gone in a blink of an eye, and this was after the 80th set version was already out for some time. 

This HC set has that buzz, for those lucky enough to snag them in the minuscule window to purchase they will be the true winners.  

Also predicting outrage for the multitudes of people who were not able to complete the purchase process before this baby sells out

Yeah, it will probably sell-out, so in theory so should the goon

Guest EUPHORICVIKING
1 hour ago, leokearon said:

The Hellfire boxset is a comic version SDCC exclusive, Which are harder to get no matter what and always sell out. This means it will make it extremely hard for Hasbro gauge the interest for Goons. If the Hellfire boxset was a standard release it would be reasonable to gauge the general interest. I am a person that will try to get the Hellfire box set but i could skip the goons with out being upset at all. 

If I don't end up scoring the HC set, the one figure I hope they rerelease is the Black Queen.

We all know a White Queen (ie. white costume) is needed in an X-men collection so Hasbro would have to produce a mass release one eventually. I wasn't a fan of the costume choice they made for Sebastian Shaw from the set so I hope a single-carded one is made with a more  muscular buck. And shirtless. I'm ok with not having a Donald Pierce in my collection.

Needless to say I'm army building the goons 😄

Quite affordable for the Hellfire Goon army builders, however after the Hellfire Club boxset I was really hoping they could come up with a variant for Jean Grey turning into the Phoenix. It has been so long since  a well-done Hasbro Phoenix has not come out of the market. It's fine if they increase the price to $30 as long as it has a huge Phoenix Force fiery energy that can be displayed behind Jean Grey/Red Phoenix (please!) or the Force could actually wrap around her/totally engulf her (far cooler!)