Hellfire Club Goon Marvel Legends Army Builder Figure Confirmed For HasbroPulse?!?

JayC

• 1 month later...
On ‎8‎/‎3‎/‎2020 at 4:08 PM, tudortiger2000 said:

Here's hoping the rumors are true. I just wished, since this is a troop builder,  for Hasbro to release this not just in singles, but either in threes or fives,  at a lower cost per figure if you get the bulk-packs. And a nuanced paint job to somehow differentiate the figure. 

Exactly! In fact when they first announced the "troop builders" this is what I thought we'd get: 3-4 figures, bare bones packaging, decent paint/accessories but not heavily detailed. Lower cost at bulk pack and you've got a winner.

At times I don't know what the marketing dept is doing at Hasbro. Ideas like this are a no-brainer, and you KNOW fans here would be happy to put down cash for this kind of thing.

They could even have a bonus pack that's weapons only- fully detailed, rich assortment. Heavy blasters, laser cannons, backpacks, jetpacks, swords, holsters, riot shields, etc.

9 hours ago, Atlantis said:

Exactly! In fact when they first announced the "troop builders" this is what I thought we'd get: 3-4 figures, bare bones packaging, decent paint/accessories but not heavily detailed. Lower cost at bulk pack and you've got a winner.

At times I don't know what the marketing dept is doing at Hasbro. Ideas like this are a no-brainer, and you KNOW fans here would be happy to put down cash for this kind of thing.

They could even have a bonus pack that's weapons only- fully detailed, rich assortment. Heavy blasters, laser cannons, backpacks, jetpacks, swords, holsters, riot shields, etc.

I still like the army builder two packs they did with Hydra and AIM. Two figures and loads of accessories which you could mix and match.

5 hours ago, Gigantor said:

Just give me a 5 pack of HF grunts looking just like these with an assortment of weapons & I'll get 2 packs of em! Use the Pizza Spidey buck & Sunfire buck just to give em a slightly different build but keep em scale consistent. I always picture these guys being in the 6ft 185 lb range.

s1CdCE4.jpg

I would personally love a two pack with a male and female member. But the idea of  a multi-pack with different sized yet similar figures isn't a bad idea.

For Army builders so far I’ve gotten:

six Hydra goons (3 of the 2 pack sets)

six Aim goons ( see above)

six generic goons ( actually Paladins. Hard to resist clearance price)

six MCU Skrulls ( technically all Talos but some added accessories from AIM/Hydra packs, removed jacket, one on a suit body .. you get the idea)

2 super skrulls ( though I only bought one FF set, just bought another loose)

2 Shield guys ( these guys jumped in price fast so this was all I could muster)

Six of Dora Milaje squad. But have twice the extra heads

My biggest wants are Hellfire Club goons ( but since I am not going for the SDCC box set, these guys will be mercs)

Skrull soldiers

shield soldiers

Kree soldiers

so far I be had no need to buy any Pulse army builders as I have plenty but bring on variety and I will jump to build some armies