Marvel Legends Deadpool 2 Movie Domino Figure In-Hand Images

JayC

Yes these likenesses are some of the best. Zaniest Beetz is beautiful and Hasbro has captured her near perfectly.

i too wish there were a more discernible differences between head sculpts, makes you wonder why they offer a alternate head at all

2 hours ago, memocromatico said:

I don't mind the similar alt heads here too much. I mean, one has goggles and one doesn't... so it's different enough... though that could've been just an added accessory instead of a whole head... but sure...

Huh, one has goggles? Guess that shows how much I paid attention...

I just realized is Domino's hair sort of semi translucent? or is that me just tripping,because it looks great, man these figures are super good, I can't wait for Domino and Mystique, Cable is cool but I think even though his head sculpt is amazing.. could it have been a bit better  ? it looks a little too crunkled , and the way it sits on the neck..hmm looks a tad off

17 hours ago, Lord_Scareglow said:

I just realized is Domino's hair sort of semi translucent? or is that me just tripping,because it looks great, man these figures are super good, I can't wait for Domino and Mystique, Cable is cool but I think even though his head sculpt is amazing.. could it have been a bit better  ? it looks a little too crunkled , and the way it sits on the neck..hmm looks a tad off

It's not you, it is semi translucent.  I distinctly remember one of the guys pointing it out in a livestream saying it was someting new they were trying and he really liked how it came out.