Marvel Legends Deluxe War Machine Figure Video Review And Images

JayC

ShartimusPrime takes a look at the new Marvel Legends Deluxe War Machine figure from Hasbro. You can purchase this figure from our sponsor BigBadToyStore.com.

Check out images for this figure below in our GALLERY and be sure to share your own thoughts about it in the COMMENTS SECTION.

War-Machine-01.JPG

War-Machine-02.JPG

War-Machine-03.JPG

War-Machine-04.JPG

War-Machine-05.JPG

War-Machine-06.JPG

War-Machine-07.JPG

War-Machine-08.JPG

War-Machine-09.JPG

War-Machine-10.JPG

War-Machine-11.JPG

War-Machine-12.JPG

War-Machine-13.JPG

War-Machine-14.JPG

War-Machine-15.JPG

War-Machine-16.JPG

War-Machine-17.JPG

War-Machine-18.JPG

War-Machine-19.JPG

War-Machine-20.JPG

War-Machine-21.JPG

War-Machine-22.JPG

War-Machine-23.JPG

War-Machine-24.JPG

War-Machine-25.JPG

War-Machine-26.JPG

War-Machine-27.JPG

War-Machine-28.JPG

War-Machine-29.JPG

War-Machine-30.JPG

War-Machine-31.JPG

War-Machine-32.JPG

War-Machine-33.JPG

War-Machine-34.JPG

War-Machine-35.JPG

War-Machine-36.JPG

War-Machine-37.JPG

War-Machine-38.JPG

War-Machine-39.JPG

War-Machine-40.JPG

War-Machine-41.JPG

War-Machine-42.JPG

War-Machine-43.JPG

War-Machine-44.JPG

War-Machine-45.JPG

War-Machine-46.JPG

War-Machine-47.JPG

War-Machine-48.JPG

War-Machine-49.JPG

War-Machine-50.JPG

War-Machine-51.JPG

War-Machine-52.JPG

War-Machine-53.JPG

War-Machine-54.JPG

War-Machine-55.JPG

War-Machine-56.JPG

War-Machine-57.JPG

War-Machine-58.JPG

War-Machine-59.JPG

War-Machine-60.JPG

War-Machine-61.JPG

War-Machine-62.JPG

War-Machine-63.JPG

War-Machine-64.JPG

War-Machine-65.JPG

War-Machine-66.JPG

War-Machine-67.JPG

War-Machine-68.JPG

War-Machine-69.JPG

War-Machine-70.JPG

War-Machine-71.JPG

War-Machine-72.JPG

War-Machine-73.JPG

War-Machine-74.JPG

War-Machine-75.JPG

War-Machine-76.JPG

Man what an awesome figure. Now we need red jumper Pym, Tigra,, Safari Jacket Wonderman and the Original Human Torch to get close to completing one of the greatest eras in Avengers History.

something about a team of “second stringers” trying to prove they were on par with the A squad made the original WCA run one of my all time favorites. 

Close enough but this is my all time favorite era in WCA history. So many classic stories and just loaded with great characters. This was a time when the “B” team supplanted the main book as my must read comic

11 hours ago, McHogan said:

Man what an awesome figure. Now we need red jumper Pym, Tigra,, Safari Jacket Wonderman and the Original Human Torch to get close to completing one of the greatest eras in Avengers History.

something about a team of “second stringers” trying to prove they were on par with the A squad made the original WCA run one of my all time favorites. 

8DA6D1C4-CF4F-42D5-8909-5588A8D3AADC.jpeg

Frankly the original Human Torch should have been done long ago. Sometimes Marvel seems to not know or care that the Sub-Mariner and the Human Torch were their very first superheroes. Show some respect, dang it.

They could use the Torch from the first FF; he's too big for Johnny but the right size for Jim Hammond. Give him a new head sculpt (not yellow) and fashion the face like they did with Citizen V....and boom, theyre done. He'd look great with these west coast Avengers.

wca050-01.jpg

Definitely looking forward to picking this guy up! Ive wanted a good comic War Machine since toybiz galactus wave. That one just doesnt hold up. Hasbro made a really amazing 3 3/4 war machine that ive wanted in 6 inch. This is pretty much that so im pretty happy! 

17 minutes ago, Biggbubb said:

Looks like perfection ! Can’t wait to get him . Totally agree we need the rest of the WCA ASAP !  And please gimme a Moon Knight with the gold shin guards and bracers .

100% this.. very underrated look. (And also the look he sported in WCA)

Love these classic versions of my favorite characters. Between the 80th Cap, IM, Thor, & Hulk, now War Machine and Moon Knight , and the rumor of SC Iron Man & US Agent.. keep them coming!! 

I want all costumes for my Legends but I am really loving the classic takes we have been getting as they have been just about the best version yet.

On 8/6/2020 at 12:06 AM, McHogan said:

Close enough but this is my all time favorite era in WCA history. So many classic stories and just loaded with great characters. This was a time when the “B” team supplanted the main book as my must read comic

2C8E917F-6CB7-4D4A-B236-4D1399F2B4CA.jpeg

I'm on board with that lineup minus "Dr Pym", sorry, but him outta costume did very little for me. A ML Yellowjacket is way overdue & that's always been my favorite version of Pym, followed by his Goliath/Giantman versions. Classic Mockingbird & Tigra 2 pack would be nice.

On ‎8‎/‎5‎/‎2020 at 7:43 PM, Gigantor said:

Can't wait to get this! My only complaint is that at the very least, they shoulda included a  repulsor blast open left hand with blast effect.

Yeah, I too wonder why they omitted that. They ought to make repulsor blast hands a standard accessory for Iron Man.

It looks great. The shoulder mounted weapons rotate and slide up and down on their rails!! LOVE that !! Every other WM i have does this with their shoulder blasters except that Endgame Hulk BAF...arrrghh…:angry:…..

Hoping Silver Centurion is next and looks as accurate (PLEASE use metallic-look red paint!!), and then would love to see MK 42 Iron Man Now armor.

wm.jpg

On 8/7/2020 at 10:40 AM, Gigantor said:

I'm on board with that lineup minus "Dr Pym", sorry, but him outta costume did very little for me. A ML Yellowjacket is way overdue & that's always been my favorite version of Pym, followed by his Goliath/Giantman versions. Classic Mockingbird & Tigra 2 pack would be nice.

I hear you about jumper Pym, and I understand your point that it’s not for everyone. To me, it was the costume he wore during an era when this team was my first to read pile. It grows on you, the costume he wore before looked like a Dr. Who lite (see below) and wasn’t very fitting. On top of that, i was a huge JohnByrne fan and his art made it look cool.

i agree on the rest as well. I have always loved Yellowjacket and think it’s a shame that one storyline is held against the guy, other than that unfortunate mark, his costume is just awesome. 

And the Mockingbird/Tigra would be amazing. Knock out two classic Avengers in one swoop.. I’m all in

40 minutes ago, McHogan said:

I hear you about jumper Pym, and I understand your point that it’s not for everyone. To me, it was the costume he wore during an era when this team was my first to read pile. It grows on you...I have always loved Yellowjacket....his costume is just awesome...

I too love his costume. I much prefer when his visor/goggles are one piece like here, although I know some artists make them separate lenses ( as did the old hasbeen action figure).

yj!.jpg

13 minutes ago, Atlantis said:

I too love his costume. I much prefer when his visor/goggles are one piece like here, although I know some artists make them separate lenses ( as did the old hasbeen action figure).

yj!.jpg

Took me a minute to figure out what you meant about the goggles. Yeah the first versions had two separate eye lenses instead of one full goggle..

i will have to agree again. The full version does look better... 

seen a few artists not use any lenses or goggles at all, his cowl just had eye openings. Probably the worst option..

1 hour ago, McHogan said:

Took me a minute to figure out what you meant about the goggles. Yeah the first versions had two separate eye lenses instead of one full goggle..

i will have to agree again. The full version does look better... 

seen a few artists not use any lenses or goggles at all, his cowl just had eye openings. Probably the worst option..

When YJ first debuted, the master artist  Big John Buscema didn't give him goggles of any kind. When he did, he got that odd/cool  "sunburst" line pattern, same pattern used with his Goliath ID.

yjj.jpg

3 hours ago, Atlantis said:

yj!.jpg

Oh yeah, the one piece visor/goggles are the best look for classic YJ. They can do an alternate head sculpt showing the eyes so those that prefer that look can pose him that way.