Marvel Legends 6" Walgreens Classic Moon Knight Figure Video Review And Images

JayC

ShartimusPrime takes a look at the new Marvel Legends 6" Classic Moon Knight figure from Hasbro. Here in the US the figure is being sold as a Walgreens exclusive.

Check out images for this figure below in our GALLERY and be sure to share your own thoughts about it in the COMMENTS SECTION.

Moon-Knight-Classic-01.JPG

Moon-Knight-Classic-02.JPG

Moon-Knight-Classic-03.JPG

Moon-Knight-Classic-04.JPG

Moon-Knight-Classic-05.JPG

Moon-Knight-Classic-06.JPG

Moon-Knight-Classic-07.JPG

Moon-Knight-Classic-08.JPG

Moon-Knight-Classic-09.JPG

Moon-Knight-Classic-10.JPG

Moon-Knight-Classic-11.JPG

Moon-Knight-Classic-12.JPG

Moon-Knight-Classic-13.JPG

Moon-Knight-Classic-14.JPG

Moon-Knight-Classic-15.JPG

Moon-Knight-Classic-16.JPG

Moon-Knight-Classic-17.JPG

Moon-Knight-Classic-18.JPG

Moon-Knight-Classic-19.JPG

Moon-Knight-Classic-20.JPG

Moon-Knight-Classic-21.JPG

Moon-Knight-Classic-22.JPG

Moon-Knight-Classic-23.JPG

Moon-Knight-Classic-24.JPG

Moon-Knight-Classic-25.JPG

Moon-Knight-Classic-26.JPG

Moon-Knight-Classic-27.JPG

Moon-Knight-Classic-28.JPG

Moon-Knight-Classic-29.JPG

Moon-Knight-Classic-30.JPG

Moon-Knight-Classic-31.JPG

Moon-Knight-Classic-32.JPG

Moon-Knight-Classic-33.JPG

Moon-Knight-Classic-34.JPG

Moon-Knight-Classic-35.JPG

Moon-Knight-Classic-36.JPG

Moon-Knight-Classic-37.JPG

Moon-Knight-Classic-38.JPG

Moon-Knight-Classic-39.JPG

Moon-Knight-Classic-40.JPG

Moon-Knight-Classic-41.JPG

Moon-Knight-Classic-42.JPG

• 2 weeks later...

I placed my preorder for this figure months ago immediately after it went live following the Hasbro livestream.  Today I received an email stating my preorder was cancelled due to payment issues (I knew that couldn’t be correct).  Instantly I called Walgreens customer service and they confirmed there was nothing wrong with my payment method and they simply cancelled because they did not have enough inventory to fulfill my order.  

Meanwhile a friend who ordered after me (I know this for a fact since I sent him the order link) received his shipping notice.  So it’s bad enough that they would come back and cancel preorders months later but they weren’t even cancelling them based on the order received.  

Yet another example of how and why I hate these store exclusives and how after years and years of collecting the amount and frequency of these store exclusives with poor distribution and lack of online availability is slowly starting to turn me off of collecting modern figures.  

For the past few years Marvel Legends has been putting out around 150 figures per year which is a pretty crazy number but what’s even more crazy is I’ve actually tried to buy every single one of those releases and year after year I come close to where I’m only missing 3 or 4.  And without fail those 3 or 4 that I end up missing end up being the Walgreens and Walmart exclusive ones. And with Walgreens it’s not a lack of trying as I hit up dozens and dozens of stores.  And the same ends up being true for many of the other retail lines I collect like Star Wars where I’ll end up buying 99% of what they come out with in a year but come up short of 100% because some figure ended up being unfindable at Walgreens or Walmart etc.  

The hobby is meant to be fun and I’ve never been one to be prone to let myself become frustrated by the hobby but this retailer exclusive trend was already starting to take the fun out of things in years past as my time was being sucked away running from store to store on a fruitless hunt with no prize at the end. Now we’re here in the middle of a pandemic and I refuse to do that anymore.  We need to keep our exposure levels down by minimizing contact.  That right now is how we help keep ourselves and others safe and help to get things on the right track so our medical care and over all economy can recover.  These retailers and manufacturers being obtuse to this fact and instead encouraging customers to “keep hunting” is burning away my desire to continue to support those parties.  

32 minutes ago, InspectorZartan said:

I placed my preorder for this figure months ago immediately after it went live following the Hasbro livestream.  Today I received an email stating my preorder was cancelled due to payment issues (I knew that couldn’t be correct).  Instantly I called Walgreens customer service and they confirmed there was nothing wrong with my payment method and they simply cancelled because they did not have enough inventory to fulfill my order.  

Meanwhile a friend who ordered after me (I know this for a fact since I sent him the order link) received his shipping notice.  So it’s bad enough that they would come back and cancel preorders months later but they weren’t even cancelling them based on the order received.  

Yet another example of how and why I hate these store exclusives and how after years and years of collecting the amount and frequency of these store exclusives with poor distribution and lack of online availability is slowly starting to turn me off of collecting modern figures.  

For the past few years Marvel Legends has been putting out around 150 figures per year which is a pretty crazy number but what’s even more crazy is I’ve actually tried to buy every single one of those releases and year after year I come close to where I’m only missing 3 or 4.  And without fail those 3 or 4 that I end up missing end up being the Walgreens and Walmart exclusive ones. And with Walgreens it’s not a lack of trying as I hit up dozens and dozens of stores.  And the same ends up being true for many of the other retail lines I collect like Star Wars where I’ll end up buying 99% of what they come out with in a year but come up short of 100% because some figure ended up being unfindable at Walgreens or Walmart etc.  

The hobby is meant to be fun and I’ve never been one to be prone to let myself become frustrated by the hobby but this retailer exclusive trend was already starting to take the fun out of things in years past as my time was being sucked away running from store to store on a fruitless hunt with no prize at the end. Now we’re here in the middle of a pandemic and I refuse to do that anymore.  We need to keep our exposure levels down by minimizing contact.  That right now is how we help keep ourselves and others safe and help to get things on the right track so our medical care and over all economy can recover.  These retailers and manufacturers being obtuse to this fact and instead encouraging customers to “keep hunting” is burning away my desire to continue to support those parties.  

This. Some time back I had my preorders for IM2020 canceled and I assumed ok I ordered as guest so maybe they gave preference to Walgreens members. But the cancel reason was cannot authorize payment. I too called Walgreens and they said they can only see my order for the Moon Knight set. Again, ok I used a guest account, but at the very least they see my Moon Knights. 

Today, order canceled due to not being able to authorize my card. This time I signed into my Walgreens account. I immediately checked my bank account, not to brag but my balance would have bought hundreds of Marvel Legends figures ( well if I didn’t have a mortgage and I want my wife to kill me ) Ok no problem, I actually used Pipfindr and got my figures weeks ago, but wha the actual hell!?! This is twice my order was canceled and they make me think it’s an issue with my accounts.

im so annoyed I’m about to “ Kool Aide Man” the nearest wall... in reality I’ve found all Walgreens exclusives in the wild EXCEPT Mystique. So not in a panic but the two figures I want about 100% more than Moon Knight ( who I wanted 100% more than any other Legend this year )  are the announced Silver Centurion Iron Man and the rumored U.S. Agent. 

If this s$#@ continues I will be in a panic. I’m cautiously optimistic my luck will continue for being able to locate Walgreens exclusives but this is a stress I don’t need.  Get your Sheet in order Walgreens

I also had my preorders canceled tonight for "problems with my payment". I called them up, and they insisted the problem was with my payment and wouldn't reinstate the order. Pretty upsetting. I honestly would've had no problem with "whoops, we ran out of stock", but to double-down on this being my fault, despite all my cards being in good shape, is pretty gross. Looks like I'm on the hunt!

11 hours ago, Benn said:

I also had my preorders canceled tonight for "problems with my payment". I called them up, and they insisted the problem was with my payment and wouldn't reinstate the order. Pretty upsetting. I honestly would've had no problem with "whoops, we ran out of stock", but to double-down on this being my fault, despite all my cards being in good shape, is pretty gross. Looks like I'm on the hunt!

Preorders getting cancelled always reminds me of the episode of Seinfeld with Jerry at the car rental place.

Jerry:
I don't understand. Do you have my reservation?

Rental Car Agent:
We have your reservation, we just ran out of cars.

Jerry:
But the reservation keeps the car here. That's why you have the reservation.

Rental Car Agent:
I think I know why we have reservations.

Jerry:
I don't think you do. You see, you know how to *take* the reservation, you just don't know how to *hold* the reservation. And that's really the most important part of the reservation: the holding. Anybody can just take them. [waves arms around grabbing imaginary slips of paper from the air]

17 hours ago, InspectorZartan said:

"I placed my preorder for this figure months ago immediately after it went live following the Hasbro livestream.  Today I received an email stating my preorder was cancelled due to payment issues...Walgreens customer service confirmed there was nothing wrong with my payment method...they simply cancelled because they did not have enough inventory to fulfill my order.  

….Yet another example of how and why I hate these store exclusives and how after years and years of collecting the amount and frequency of these store exclusives with poor distribution and lack of online availability is slowly starting to turn me off of collecting modern figures...

….This hobby is meant to be fun and I’ve never been one to be prone to let myself become frustrated by the hobby but this retailer exclusive trend was already starting to take the fun out of things in years past as my time was being sucked away running from store to store on a fruitless hunt with no prize at the end. Now we’re here in the middle of a pandemic and I refuse to do that anymore.  We need to keep our exposure levels down by minimizing contact.  That right now is how we help keep ourselves and others safe and help to get things on the right track so our medical care and over all economy can recover.  These retailers and manufacturers being obtuse to this fact and instead encouraging customers to “keep hunting” is burning away my desire to continue to support those parties.."

This news is disturbing....they just emailed me to say my order is processing and is on the way...but will I get a followup now saying, nope, sorry, its NOT on the way??

Overall, we're seeing again and again that this "exclusive" nonsense is just failing on every level, and despite those who try to say its not Hasbro's fault, it clearly is in their wheelhouse and they must get their sh1t together or just stop this practice altogether.

Personally I've been lucky so far with Walgreens, but I did notice a very odd and unexplainable search problem with some of their previous figures. I would put in the name of the figure, and the site wouldn't have it. I put in "Marvel" and it would show up with all the marvel related items they were selling. Sometimes "Marvel Legends" would work, other times it would only show past figures it had sold, nothing current.  Target was doing this too....you had to put the figure in just so, otherwise it wouldn't show up at all.

Currently the GI Joe exclusive with Target is a total shambles. You cant get them online, you cant get them in stores. When they do show up there's like 3 to a store. THREE. The Hasbro facebook info doesn't match up with the Target info, the employees have different sales dates than whats announced online...wm isn't much better. Amazon I've had the least problem with but even there you can get the pre-order reserved item canceled for no good reason. I've had Spider-Man Noir on order from BBTS for since freakin Sept 2019.

There's just an overall environment of incompetence and stupidity going on and  what does this all bode for the Storm/Thunderbird 2pack??

4 hours ago, bashpics99 said:

Preorders getting cancelled always reminds me of the episode of Seinfeld with Jerry at the car rental place.

Jerry:

Rental Car Agent:

Jerry:

Rental Car Agent:

Jerry:
I don't think you do. You see, you know how to *take* the reservation, you just don't know how to *hold* the reservation. And that's really the most important part of the reservation: the holding. Anybody can just take them. [waves arms around grabbing imaginary slips of paper from the air]

I can’t tell you how many times I’ve run this scene back in my head when in these situations lol

9 hours ago, bashpics99 said:

Jerry:

Rental Car Agent:

Jerry:

Rental Car Agent:

Jerry:

Freaking CLASSIC. the look on the rental ladies face is priceless. 

This is exactly the feeling when this happens when my preorders get screwed up. So annoying when I walk into a store and see the figures I have preordered on the shelves..sometimes a full month before my order will be fulfilled. Seems they would keep enough to cover their orders before shipping to stores but who knows..

i saw two Iron Man 2020 in the wild but I passed them up because my preorder was in. Only to have my order canceled..thankfully I had no trouble tracking them down but c’mon Walgreens...