Marvel Legends 6" Spider-Man Retro Armored Daredevil Figure Video Review And Images

JayC

Today I take a look at the new Spider-Man Retro Marvel Legends 6" Armored Daredevil figure from Hasbro. You can pre-order this figure from our sponsor Megalopolis.Toys.

Check out images for this figure below in our GALLERY and be sure to share your own thoughts about it in the COMMENTS SECTION.

Armored-Daredevil-01.jpg

Armored-Daredevil-02.jpg

Armored-Daredevil-03.jpg

Armored-Daredevil-04.jpg

Armored-Daredevil-05.jpg

Armored-Daredevil-06.jpg

Armored-Daredevil-07.jpg

Armored-Daredevil-08.jpg

Armored-Daredevil-09.jpg

Armored-Daredevil-10.jpg

Armored-Daredevil-11.jpg

Armored-Daredevil-12.jpg

Armored-Daredevil-13.jpg

Armored-Daredevil-14.jpg

Armored-Daredevil-15.jpg

Armored-Daredevil-16.jpg

Armored-Daredevil-17.jpg

Armored-Daredevil-18.jpg

Armored-Daredevil-19.jpg

Armored-Daredevil-20.jpg

Armored-Daredevil-21.jpg

Armored-Daredevil-22.jpg

Armored-Daredevil-24.jpg

Armored-Daredevil-25.jpg

Armored-Daredevil-26.jpg

Armored-Daredevil-27.jpg

Armored-Daredevil-28.jpg

Armored-Daredevil-29.jpg

Armored-Daredevil-30.jpg

I friggin love this DD figure! I still have that old Toy Biz version and can remember clearly finding this guy and the U.S. Agent on those old Marvel Super Heroes card backs in a local store. I was in one of my “off again” phases of when I was an “on again off again” comic reader so I had no reference point for either. You know it’s a solid design if there are no factors like story or cartoon to feel nostalgic about.

So glad Hasbro made an update of this guy with modern articulation. I won’t be recreating any stories this armor appeared in, after I bought the old Toy Biz guy I wanted more so I read the comics where this suit appeared.  They were... Interesting ( 💩 )

Now, if the rumors are true that and updated US Agent is in the works I will be in toy heaven.. fingers crossed

Also, oddly and by no fault of the pics above, the updated Matt Murdoch head just doesn’t look quite right on the armored body. Well, actually it only looks good on the suited body IMO..

It’s weird.. the old “Matt” head that was a repainted Hawkeye head made do and looked pretty ok and the updated sculpt looks exactly like Matt Murdoch but just seems off on the DD bodies. Could be that most times when DD unmasks he isn’t wearing his glasses.

but since I display all my versions of DD along with Matt in his lawyer digs, it all works out

( I kept the chameleon suit but sold off all the heads, so dumb,haha)

4 hours ago, JayC said:

Today I take a look at the new Spider-Man Retro Marvel Legends 6" Armored Daredevil figure from Hasbro. You can pre-order this figure from our sponsor Megalopolis.Toys.

Good review JayC, So far you and Anthony Customs gave this high figure a high score....Really cool you kept the old daredevil in it's packaging to compare it with the new.

On 8/16/2020 at 10:14 AM, Gigantor said:

These are the only 2 classic versions I want of US Agent & Falcon, don't F%$# it up Hasbro! US Agent should come with both versions of the shields he's sported.

lhnVHah.jpg

uvjaOib.jpg

I am fine if they add both version of his shield, although I prefer the red, white an black version the most. I would love an unmasked head as well. Hasbro has done great things with their unmasked looks and I think they can give us a great sculpt that isn’t just some generic blond guy. 

Also down the road and AFTER they give us the classic US Agent I would like to see the “super cop” Judge Dredd inspired look too

Guest EUPHORICVIKING
On 8/16/2020 at 9:14 AM, Gigantor said:

These are the only 2 classic versions I want of US Agent & Falcon, don't F%$# it up Hasbro! US Agent should come with both versions of the shields he's sported.

lhnVHah.jpg

uvjaOib.jpg

I'm down for this but i am hoping and pretty sure they will give him a standard shield, Which i personally think looks better. 

1 hour ago, McHogan said:

I am fine if they add both version of his shield, although I prefer the red, white an black version the most. I would love an unmasked head as well. Hasbro has done great things with their unmasked looks and I think they can give us a great sculpt that isn’t just some generic blond guy. 

Also down the road and AFTER they give us the classic US Agent I would like to see the “super cop” Judge Dredd inspired look too

1FEA89D3-BEF8-4CD5-A775-9751C247CC33.jpeg

yes to both the circular shield and the Judge Dredd look

On 8/17/2020 at 1:25 PM, Gigantor said:

The Dredd look was a pretty blatant ripoff & one look I would least want in a U.S. Agent figure. 

Definitely a rip off, it’s like they didn’t even try to hide it. But I still kinda dig it. 

Id say this is my third favorite Agent attire after classic and classic v2 ( basically same suit but white sleeves like Cap has) and ahead of Force Works suit.