Hasbro Fan-First Tuesday Marvel Legends Live-Stream For August 18, 2020 - Venom, Silver Centurion Iron Man, New Sentinel Tier

tarot

Interesting that the blast effect is NOT included with the Silver Centurion. Kinda figured it would be standard for all IM releases going forward. May have to grab a few more IM 2020 to get a few more.

Not news but Walgreens seems to go in phases for their exclusives. They started with FF characters including Medusa and Namor, then went full FF, then Xmen stuff and now IM figures (counting the Dr. Doom as Iron Man). Then a few one offs like Moon Knight and Daredevil. Great stuff, Walgreens has been getting the best exclusives.

as far as the Venomverse stuff. Kinda not interested. I’ll grab the movie Venom but the rest.. just not enough to make me care.. all good for those who love this stuff. It’s been a nice mix of things I want and things I will pass on. 

7 minutes ago, McHogan said:

Interesting that the blast effect is NOT included with the Silver Centurion. Kinda figured it would be standard for all IM releases going forward. May have to grab a few more IM 2020 to get a few more.

Not news but Walgreens seems to go in phases for their exclusives. They started with FF characters including Medusa and Namor, then went full FF, then Xmen stuff and now IM figures (counting the Dr. Doom as Iron Man). Then a few one offs like Moon Knight and Daredevil. Great stuff, Walgreens has been getting the best exclusives.

as far as the Venomverse stuff. Kinda not interested. I’ll grab the movie Venom but the rest.. just not enough to make me care.. all good for those who love this stuff. It’s been a nice mix of things I want and things I will pass on. 

Hasbro themselves have said the walgreen exclusives go in phase. First was spider, the f4, then xmen and now the are doing random avengers based characters

For the other teases: Tease 1 - Character in Toy Biz line but never Hasbro - ????. Tease # 2 - A character done early in the Hasbro line and possibly TB to will be getting an update - Banshee?. Will be out this year. Third Tease - Hasbro did the 3.75" figure but never 6" - Paper Bag Spider-Man?. Tease 4 - A character that has never had an action figure??. All will be out in 2020.

Will have to think more for Tease 1 and 4.

8 minutes ago, McHogan said:

Also Walgreen exclusives are easy to get over here. 

Of this lot of reveals only Silver Centurion Iron Man and Phage for me. Also at least we have some main reveals for a change

8 minutes ago, Ironspider428 said:

That’s definitely Thanos at the end of IW. Farmer Thanos figure?

Also, my guesses for the teases are Toad (or Classic Falcon), Banshee, Spider-Armor MK 1 and Carrion or Shriek (purely wishful thinking lol)

Such an odd choice for a figure when he was on screen for less than 5 minutes. 

8 minutes ago, JayC said:

For the other teases: Tease 1 - Character in Toy Biz line but never Hasbro - ????. Tease # 2 - A character done early in the Hasbro line and possibly TB to will be getting an update - Banshee?. Will be out this year. Third Tease - Hasbro did the 3.75" figure but never 6" - Paper Bag Spider-Man?. Tease 4 - A character that has never had an action figure??. All will be out in 2020.

Will have to think more for Tease 1 and 4.

1. TB that Hasbro hasn’t done... Mojo, Blackheart, Longshot, Vengeance, Maestro, Dragonman.

2. Update from TB/early Hasbro:  Kang? Daken?

3. 3.75” but not 6”:  A-bomb? Can’t think of any others (unless it’s astonishing beast or a variant look of already done character)

4. Never had action figure: Cyber, Weapon H (my hopes), Romulus? 

EF07CEC5-7DEF-45EC-97C0-49E4A7E27D03.jpeg

24F71D86-E57C-4517-A72C-6FEF7E6DF9C5.jpeg

C1BDA5D1-1992-46C4-B43C-322D5F15C7DE.jpeg

9 minutes ago, McHogan said:

Such an odd choice for a figure when he was on screen for less than 5 minutes. 

Yeah, I honestly would have preferred a non-gauntlet arm to signify a proper Endgame Thanos coming. I have no idea where they would do Farmer Thanos, unless it was in a multi-pack with the other characters at the beginning of Endgame.

16 minutes ago, leokearon said:

Bomber Jacket Captain marvel was onscreen for about a minute...

I agree and also a wasted slot. I mean, Armored Thanos has been done already but we are still waiting on Final Battle Thor. Could be a box set, could be store exclusive but after the mediocre Thanos BAF ( the re-release and Armored were better efforts) can’t say I’m clamoring for a farmer Thanos.

but who knows, the full reveal will answer these questions and could very well make me very happy. Guess we will see 😁

EDIT: it is an odd reveal, but glad the MCU is still on Hasbro’s mind

19 minutes ago, Ironspider428 said:

That’s definitely Thanos at the end of IW. Farmer Thanos figure?

Also, my guesses for the teases are Toad (or Classic Falcon), Banshee, Spider-Armor MK 1 and Carrion or Shriek (purely wishful thinking lol)

I'm not sure it is a farmer Thanos. His shirt had sleeves in that scene, but this image seems to be a bare armed one. Maybe Thanos at the end of IW with like a little diorama type of thing? Hopefully it ends up being some sort of accessory pack to add to the previous IW three-pack Thanos or something along those lines. 

10 minutes ago, DylanRaven055 said:

I'm not sure it is a farmer Thanos. His shirt had sleeves in that scene, but this image seems to be a bare armed one. Maybe Thanos at the end of IW with like a little diorama type of thing? Hopefully it ends up being some sort of accessory pack to add to the previous IW three-pack Thanos or something along those lines. 

As much as I’d love a Thanos accessory pack to improve the existing figures, the arm wouldn’t make much sense for that either, because his chest and neck were  also burned in IW. Also you’re right, he didn’t have the stones either in Endgame and this one clearly does. Maybe it’s a 3 pack with Thanos, Thor and Cap from the end of IW with some kind of diorama?

For all those guessing every tease is an XMen.. was it specified all the teases were X related? Maybe I missed that part, seems impossibly vague to attempt ANY character but some of these guesses are awfully specific