Hasbro Fan-First Tuesday Marvel Legends Live-Stream For August 18, 2020 - Venom, Silver Centurion Iron Man, New Sentinel Tier

tarot

I've been researching all comic based images of different artist interpretations of The SCIM and imo, John Byrne drew it the best minus the neck armor being visible, it made no sense to draw him with a neck & the head/ helmet should be on a swivel. Here's a pic of a Bob Layton SCIM & a pic of SCIM from Incredible Hulk issue 316 by Byrne & I feel his no neck swivel look make more sense due to the extended neck collar that this particular model sports. Don't get me wrong, Imo, the 3 artists who drew that armor the best are Layton, Mark Bright & Byrne. But I think Byrne's version is the most sensible one when it pertains to that specific Model of Ironman armor & the head/neck issue that the recent Walgreens SCIM is suffering from.

c3eff81f5816928c18549c3c4eb8a10d.jpgtumblr_n2qh90dCzh1shdts2o1_500.jpg

7 hours ago, leokearon said:

Hopefully someone will pick up up and tell us about the neck

What's there to tell? It's a very dumb & flawed decision by Hasbro to have even done this in the 1st place. Wtf where they ever thinking! I hope every reviewer  gives  loud & negative  criticism to this decision by Hasbro.

As as was expected, the head/ neck/ barbell joint issue is a big problem for the vast majority of Iron man fans & I'm glad MCUcollector addressed the issue as well instead of trying to sugar coat it as I'm sure some reviewer will in the near future. Seriously, Hasbro needs to either do a recall on this figure or come out later with a properly fixed & functioning neck separate from the head re-do. Just like in the comics, you shouldn't give creative artistic license to that level. If it ain't broke, don't Fix it! 

58 minutes ago, Gigantor said:

As as was expected, the head/ neck/ barbell joint issue is a big problem for the vast majority of Iron man fans & I'm glad MCUcollector addressed the issue as well instead of trying to sugar coat it as I'm sure some reviewer will in the near future. Seriously, Hasbro needs to either do a recall on this figure or come out later with a properly fixed & functioning neck separate from the head re-do. Just like in the comics, you shouldn't give creative artistic license to that level. If it ain't broke, don't Fix it! 

Why Hasbro why change the neck? Seriously the Dumbbell joint is a dumb idea, just leave the neck and disk hinge

27 minutes ago, Gigantor said:

Whomever made the decision to go that way with this figure, needs a serious #$## slap & demotion & the genious who gave it final approval as well!

Not just with this figure, I would love to know the reason for the dumbbell joint. It doesn't have any benefit over the neck and disk hinge

10 hours ago, leokearon said:

Not just with this figure, I would love to know the reason for the dumbbell joint. It doesn't have any benefit over the neck and disk hinge

Some of these reviewers that have dialog with The Hasbro ML team really need to hammer them over this stupid decision in their next interview with them.  This figure woulda been perfect asides from the neck/ head/barbell issue. I do wish they coulda created a pulse bolts effect, cuz this model was the 1st one to incorporate it into the armor's weapons system.

Iron-Man-Armor-Silver-Centurion-Marvel-C

Btw, either in an Iron man retro wave or Walgreens next exclusive, this comic accurate colors Iron man needs to be done. Red n Gold looks great but imo, nothin beats the original Yellow/ Red look! Be nice if they included the pointy helmet head sculpt as an alternate version as apology for screwing up SCIM head/ neck.

bab3bacdf80a048f0c7cda683fc4b0bc--marvelaf5bef9ebb5fa9dcddbb306cbe51e3d8.jpg

Wow I can't believe some body found that Silver Centurian IM already.. it hasn't even gone up for pre-order or have a release date announced, that's just crazy, and of course it's MCUcollector, I swear..he works secretly for some company and is a plant because he actually just always has everything

either way Hasbro, don't put this figure out yet, go back and fix that head, you have done a dirty awful job here, somewhere out there ex Toybiz employees are laughing, the fans have spoken that neck/head issue isn't going to fly

Guest EUPHORICVIKING
13 minutes ago, Lord_Scareglow said:

Wow I can't believe some body found that Silver Centurian IM already.. it hasn't even gone up for pre-order or have a release date announced, that's just crazy, and of course it's MCUcollector, I swear..he works secretly for some company and is a plant because he actually just always has everything

either way Hasbro, don't put this figure out yet, go back and fix that head, you have done a dirty awful job here, somewhere out there ex Toybiz employees are laughing, the fans have spoken that neck/head issue isn't going to fly

There distribution has been all out of whack ever since quarantine hit. 

30 minutes ago, EUPHORICVIKING said:

There distribution has been all out of whack ever since quarantine hit. 

Oh you are telling me, we in Canada generally lag behind the US, or really everyone so it seems, but this year due to the Beervirus we have seen distribution at it's peak most horrendous, like Hasbro's warehouse workers are like tossing darts at a map of Canada every month and saying... give that store in Winnipeg 1 case of that, and give that store in Vancouver 1 solid case of Peter Parkers... so on and so forth, I have currently not gotten a single new figure since the top of July (being Stan Lee), none of my pre-orders have come through yet, but if say I ordered from some other store (other than the one I did) I'd maybe have a Gwen Stacy or a Pirate Deadpool by now 

I pre-ordered Mar-vell, Mach 1 & Rage in the end of March, still have not gotten them yet, due to the shop only ordering solid cases of these figs, I'm still waiting

spacer.png

although on a happy note several cool cats from this site have hooked me up with Walgreens Moony, and the Aim and Hydra boys

6 hours ago, watanabefan said:

More coming soon.

Oh great, I thought the other month ... what July or was it this month  was going to be a tsunami of stuff.. if September is going to be the craziest my wallet is going to explode , I was hoping it was going to cool down, stop it Dan stop, I'm just hoping it's all stuff I don't want

I havn't got anything new lately.. I'm literally just going to have a month where I get like 50 + new things I pre-ordered all in a week

13 minutes ago, enzosaurusrex said:

Honestly just waiting for Hellfire Club to go on sale come September.

Yeah I'm reserving money to specifically burn on this, knowing that it's going to be a shiny grip due to exchange rates and shipping.. plus I need that new Silk figure , Hasbro pulse has always been like 20$ shipping to Canada.. its a doozer

Guest EUPHORICVIKING
4 hours ago, leokearon said:

Along with their security, the ammount of Transformers leaks is ridiculous. Hasbro really need to get their employees in order

Meh, i don't care about that so much. A toy gets revealed earlier or later. I actually like when they don't even reveal, they just start showing up. 

I care more about how the toys are distributed and get to my hands. But i do most my shopping online which means i'm just waiting for them to show up. 

18 hours ago, EUPHORICVIKING said:

Meh, i don't care about that so much. A toy gets revealed earlier or later. I actually like when they don't even reveal, they just start showing up. 

I care more about how the toys are distributed and get to my hands. But i do most my shopping online which means i'm just waiting for them to show up. 

If I were Hasbro I would care, but still distribution is a problem. My local comic shop revealed they order a ML wave and then they have to order singles because the wave box may not have all the figures of that wave