Jump to content
tarot

Hasbro Fan-First Tuesday Marvel Legends Live-Stream For August 18, 2020 - Venom, Silver Centurion Iron Man, New Sentinel Tier

Recommended Posts

In what seems to be the standard trend these days, leaked images of what we presume was supposed to be tomorrow's reveal have surfaced online revealing the full wave of Venom figures. Revealed back at Toy Fair in February, Venomized Mile Morales and Spider-Gwen (marketed as Ghost Spider) started this wave off with a Venomized Cap being a Walmart exclusive. Joined them we now have confirmation of Absolute Carnage Saga's Carnage, Movie Venom, Midnight Sons' Morbius and Phage of the Life Foundation's Symbiote team (that leaves only Riot and Agony left). While Hasbro tease Stilt-man in the last stream, this wave BAF will be a Venompool from the Contest Of Champions mobile game.

More information to come tomorrow.

 

Updated info from panel:

 

Movie Venom will stand between 7-8" tall. Carnage is said to be a new sculpt.

Hasbro asks if people want to see a movie version of Morbius.

Walgreens Silver Centurion Iron Man announced. Has good should articulation.

Not going up for pre-order today. They will announce that date later. Also will be at EBGames in Canada.

They are plugging the Haslab Sentinel which has less than a week to go if you want to get one.

Another tier will be unlocked at 16k backers. Tri-Sentiel alternate head with three different faces and paint apps. The eyes will all be translucent so they glow.

Teasers: Tease 1 - Character in Toy Biz line but never Hasbro. Tease # 2 - A character done early in the Hasbro line and possibly TB to will be getting an update. Will be out this year. Third Tease - Hasbro did the 3.75" figure but never 6". Tease 4 - A character that has never had an action figure. All will be out in 2020.

Hasbro also made reference to not getting to much sun and not to Torch yourself out there.

329qsswmynh51.jpg7xyzarwmynh51.jpg3vsgrswmynh51.jpg1u1maqwmynh51.jpgsije2rwmynh51.jpgjrxqaqwmynh51.jpg

5jdgqx1tsnh51.jpg

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

06.jpg

07.jpg

08.jpg

09.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

16.jpg

17.jpg

18.jpg

19.jpg

20.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I do think Venompool looks cool but just not needed in my collection, plus none of the wave figures really appeal to me either. Nice for fans of venom-adjacent characters and venomized characters, though.

read speculation that movie carnage was supposed to be in the wave but was removed due to the movie delay. No idea if that’s true but it seems plausible.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, bashpics99 said:

I do think Venompool looks cool but just not needed in my collection, plus none of the wave figures really appeal to me either. Nice for fans of venom-adjacent characters and venomized characters, though.

read speculation that movie carnage was supposed to be in the wave but was removed due to the movie delay. No idea if that’s true but it seems plausible.

I doubt that is true. these are created month to a year in advance.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What’s the over/under on Venompool getting rereleased as a deluxe figure within the next year or two?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm only interested in the movie Venom. Wish it came with a Tom Hardy headsculpt though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I haven’t been this excited for a wave in a long time. MOVIE VENOM!!!! I wasn’t expecting that at all!! Also they put Carnage on the Sunfire buck!! And with a classic head!! Totally buying both of those, hopefully they’re 2 per case. Also Phage may be the best of the Life Foundation symbiotes thus far. That figure looks phenomenal. I don’t really recognize that version of Morbius, but he looks cool too, with a new sculpt. Not sure I need Venompool, but he look good, thank god he’s not on the awful Monster Venom mold. Gwen and Miles are probably my least anticipated, but I have wanted a Gwenom for a while and Miles does looks nifty. Overall EXTREMELY solid wave.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

spacer.png

so awesome! all of it

I was hoping we were getting a Midnight Son's Morbius, that's a pleasent surprise, finally Phage! , finally a Movie Venom , Venompool BAF!!!!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Ironspider428 said:

 Also they put Carnage on the Sunfire buck!! And with a classic head!!

 

OMG, I did not notice that until you said it. That make this the best Carnage ever. Time to replace the last venom wave Carnage!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This wave will be a pretty easy pass for me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, tarot said:

OMG, I did not notice that until you said it. That make this the best Carnage ever. Time to replace the last venom wave Carnage!!

I know, they sure know how to sell us the same character 3 times lol. That buck was made for Carnage, IMO. It looks amazing for him. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, JayC said:

This wave will be a pretty easy pass for me.

I'll get it cause I'm a near completist (see where I got the name) but the ones going on display will be Morbius, Phage (new character so duh) and Carnage. rest in storage.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Moribus is the only one I am really tempted by but I like my Classic Morbius so IDK. If Venompool was a deluxe figure I'd probably get him but not worth buying an entire wave. Totally not digging the movie venom with what looks like lightning on his upper body. The Carnage looks good but I can't say its worth buying a third time regardless of the new buck. The Venomized figures do nothing for me. I guess Phage is tempting only because I have the others from the Life Foundation already.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Lord_Scareglow said:

I was hoping we were getting a Midnight Son's Morbius, that's a pleasent surprise, finally Phage! , finally a Movie Venom , Venompool BAF!!!!

Ohhh, Midnight Sons. I thought he looked familiar, I glanced at him and initially thought movie lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Holy Crap the detail on this version of carnage.

4pitgpez7oh51.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am passing as well. I might get Phage.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Here is a look at Venompool

Venompool.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, tarot said:

Holy Crap the detail on this version of carnage.

4pitgpez7oh51.jpg

oh boy, this is looking like the best Carnage yet

 

 

 

 

 

Yeah I guess it seems like so far I'm the only person who is 100% siked about this wave, I gotta have them all, the Carnage looks like the best one yet, finally Phage (getting closer to completing that Life Foundation crew), Midnight Son's Morbius which is my favorite look for him, also the Venomized Gwen and Miles I already knew I loved, Only figure in this wave that is kinda bugging me a bit is Movie Venom what's with the silver Lightning , doesn't look right (but I mean I guess it really is screen accurate) but the whole sculpt looks good overall, I might paint over those Lightning things, BAF is awesome , it's a winnner

spacer.png

I mean he did look like that figure in the movie at times, but I always thought they were supposed to look more veiny

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Lord_Scareglow said:

oh boy, this is looking like the best Carnage yet

 

 

 

 

 

Yeah I guess it seems like so far I'm the only person who is 100% siked about this wave, I gotta have them all, the Carnage looks like the best one yet, finally Phage (getting closer to completing that Life Foundation crew), Midnight Son's Morbius which is my favorite look for him, also the Venomized Gwen and Miles I already knew I loved, Only figure in this wave that is kinda bugging me a bit is Movie Venom what's with the silver Lightning , doesn't look right (but I mean I guess it really is screen accurate) but the whole sculpt looks good overall, I might paint over those Lightning things, BAF is awesome , it's a winnner

spacer.png

I mean he did look like that figure in the movie at times, but I always thought they were supposed to look more veiny

 

 

Oh I do like the wave but at the same time nothing really scream to be a must have except phage. Everything else is nice.

 

Also is it just me or is venompool a whole new sculpt. Wonder what else they could use it for.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, tarot said:

Holy Crap the detail on this version of carnage.

4pitgpez7oh51.jpg

I was gonna pass on this whole wave but that Carnage looks like a worthy update...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, JayC said:

This wave will be a pretty easy pass for me.

Same here. I can see this wave peg warming hard! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...







Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!


Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE