Marvel Legends X-Men Movie 6" Amazon Exclusive Logan Figure Video Review And Images

JayC

Dan Who? Reviews takes a look at the new Marvel Legends X-Men Movie 6" Logan figure from Hasbro which here in the US is being released as an Amazon exclusive.

Check out images for this figure below in our GALLERY and be sure to share your own thoughts about it in the COMMENTS SECTION.

01.jpg

Amazon-Logan-02.jpg

Amazon-Logan-03.jpg

Amazon-Logan-04.jpg

Amazon-Logan-05.jpg

Amazon-Logan-06.jpg

Amazon-Logan-07.jpg

Amazon-Logan-08.jpg

Amazon-Logan-09.jpg

Amazon-Logan-10.jpg

Amazon-Logan-11.jpg

Amazon-Logan-12.jpg

Amazon-Logan-13.jpg

Amazon-Logan-14.jpg

Amazon-Logan-15.jpg

Amazon-Logan-16.jpg

Amazon-Logan-17.jpg

Amazon-Logan-18.jpg

Great pics but whoa these likenesses are the worst I’ve seen so far on the Fox Xmen stuff. Have this guy preordered, which in light of a few recent Walgreens screw ups, I’m hoping that my order comes through at all..

I like the sculpt of the body and the alternate bone claws.. nice touch

the “costume” reminds me how ashamed these early Xmen movies were of the source material, and the hopefully coming soon “bikers “ costumes don’t  do much to change the opinion of that. 

Cant wait for the MCU take on classic X costumes, they have done amazing stuff in the MCU combining comic and real world..

Having this figure in hand is pretty underwhelming. It's barely ok. The alt face is meh at best and the body painting is iffy. I was really hoping this was great... but even I have to recognize when something I really wanted isn't up to my bare standards.

Good decision it was a great one I canceled I only want to buy the Mystique I love Rebecca Romijn as Her just as much as I love Scarlett Johansson as Black Widow Huge crush besides that I'd get Deadpool for sure and the Logan wolverine with bloody claws and hobo Charles 2 pack just to take silly photos 

wow kinda surprised about how much hate this is getting, every one I have seen who has it screams it's so amazing.. personally I didn't care about it and I'm cool with that, I instead opted to get the Jacketed movie Wolvie, way more Iconic look for him I thought, guess we will see how that one looks in hand

It so hard to rate this figure, from one point of view it seems to be pretty good, but then you look closer at the face and it seems off, hair looks like wig, It's somehow good and bad face at the same time. Marvel Select figure still seems like a better headsculpt and it wasnt face print and maybe thats exactly why it was better, and with Hasbro's face print  more is less due to all the details teach  shows that somehow distort likeness, While MS version captured idea about Jackman's likeness. 

3 hours ago, Lord_Scareglow said:

wow kinda surprised about how much hate this is getting, every one I have seen who has it screams it's so amazing.. personally I didn't care about it and I'm cool with that, I instead opted to get the Jacketed movie Wolvie, way more Iconic look for him I thought, guess we will see how that one looks in hand

LOL, yeah the jacketed Wolverine is the one I cancelled the order to get. Hope I'm happier with the choice. Like you say, its a more iconic look.