Walgreens Exclusive Marvel Legends 6" Silver Centurion Iron Man Figure Video Review And Images

JayC

On 8/28/2020 at 12:34 AM, ADour said:

Man, some people are straight-up insane.

spacer.png

I think they do that when they are the first to get the figure not because they really think someone will pay that much but to drive up the average going price so then all the scalpers can set their buy it now price to that average. I might be wrong but I see that happen alot and notice eBay will say the avg going price for this the figure is such and such, and then thats what everyone generally seems to set their base price at.

20 minutes ago, leokearon said:

I really hope someone will interview Hasbro about this figure

Paint Apps often are  better on the TB figures over the Hasbro ones. While I agree it doesn't seem as nice a figure as the 80th Anniversary Iron Man and War Machine figures, its also cheaper. Until I have it in hand myself I won't say for sure but I do have the TB one and from what I've seen, I am still looking forward to getting this one.

37 minutes ago, JayC said:

Paint Apps often are  better on the TB figures over the Hasbro ones. While I agree it doesn't seem as nice a figure as the 80th Anniversary Iron Man and War Machine figures, its also cheaper. Until I have it in hand myself I won't say for sure but I do have the TB one and from what I've seen, I am still looking forward to getting this one.

I'm not talking about the paint apps. It's decisions like the dumbell neck, which very few seem to like. Hopefully I'll like it more whenever I get it, but already I know it could have been better

There's like a small percentage out there that all googly eyed bout this figure & either refuse to acknowledge the neck/head/collar gap issue or are alright with it long as they get the figure. Heck, Hasbro coulda colored a turd in SCIM colors & these people would buy doubles of it, one to melt on card, one to open.

Hopefully, there is a reviewer out there that calls the ML team out on this & demands that a corrected version be done in the near future.  Hasbro fumble the ball on this one big time, sugar coat it all ya want.

6 hours ago, JayC said:

I think they do that when they are the first to get the figure not because they really think someone will pay that much but to drive up the average going price so then all the scalpers can set their buy it now price to that average. I might be wrong but I see that happen alot and notice eBay will say the avg going price for this the figure is such and such, and then thats what everyone generally seems to set their base price at.

Ooh, that makes more sense.

3 hours ago, Gigantor said:

There's like a small percentage out there that all googly eyed bout this figure & either refuse to acknowledge the neck/head/collar gap issue or are alright with it long as they get the figure. Heck, Hasbro coulda colored a turd in SCIM colors & these people would buy doubles of it, one to melt on card, one to open.

Hopefully, there is a reviewer out there that calls the ML team out on this & demands that a corrected version be done in the near future.  Hasbro fumble the ball on this one big time, sugar coat it all ya want.

Yes but if you just look at it from this particular angle.....from this distance.....if you squint hard enough...and have been up for 48hrs, delirious with dengue fever...

Nah.

Sorry.

I got nothin'.

9 hours ago, Gigantor said:

Forget a corrected one be done in the near future. Recall them all now and fix it before it goes on mass release.

Guest EUPHORICVIKING
19 minutes ago, Gigantor said:

If no recall, they should redo & correct the issue & maybe re-release it in a future Ironman "Armor wars" wave.

Hasbro doesn't have a great track record of re-doing something right away. They likely will revisit this in 5-6 years. 

11 minutes ago, EUPHORICVIKING said:

Hasbro doesn't have a great track record of re-doing something right away. They likely will revisit this in 5-6 years. 

The way this world is going, 5-6 yrs is assuming too much. ERivera just did a review on SCIM & in scale comp pics with 80th IM & WM, he seems to be about 1/4' taller than them so I'm gonna dremel that peg hole in the neck about that deep & see if that makes it look better & decreases the gappage.

Guest EUPHORICVIKING
10 minutes ago, Gigantor said:

The way this world is going, 5-6 yrs is assuming too much. ERivera just did a review on SCIM & in scale comp pics with 80th IM & WM, he seems to be about 1/4' taller than them so I'm gonna dremel that peg hole in the neck about that deep & see if that makes it look better & decreases the gappage.

Post pics and tag me in that. I'd Like to see. 

17 minutes ago, Gigantor said:

ERivera just did a review on SCIM & in scale comp pics with 80th IM & WM, he seems to be about 1/4' taller than them so I'm gonna dremel that peg hole in the neck about that deep & see if that makes it look better & decreases the gappage.

I notice Silver Centurion looks a bit taller, but looking at them side by side the eye holes and mouth slit seem to be at about the same level so I chock the height difference to the helmet. Either way, though, I'd be interested to see if your solution works.

Guest EUPHORICVIKING
12 minutes ago, RyanDaly said:

I notice Silver Centurion looks a bit taller, but looking at them side by side the eye holes and mouth slit seem to be at about the same level so I chock the height difference to the helmet. Either way, though, I'd be interested to see if your solution works.

8 of 15yeah, in this one he doesn't appear to be that much Taller. They all scale very well with each other. i may try to 3-d print a floating piece that can act like a socket. 

1 hour ago, EUPHORICVIKING said:

8 of 15yeah, in this one he doesn't appear to be that much Taller. They all scale very well with each other. i may try to 3-d print a floating piece that can act like a socket. 

I dunno wtf ERivera did with his scale comp posing, but his SCIM looks to be 1/4 taller but in this pic you posted, they're all the same hgt.

On 8/31/2020 at 7:04 AM, Gigantor said:

I dunno wtf ERivera did with his scale comp posing, but his SCIM looks to be 1/4 taller but in this pic you posted, they're all the same hgt.

They still need to fix that back pack. Why they didnt do that right, your guess is good as mine....

3 hours ago, Atlantis said:

They still need to fix that back pack. Why they didnt do that right, your guess is good as mine....

They messed up the Head/neck, backpack & didn't add that additional  strip to the forearm gauntlets that the boots have & the helmet band doesn't go all the way around the back of the helmet as well. Whomever sculpted this was not paying attention to the details

6 hours ago, Gigantor said:

They messed up the Head/neck, backpack & didn't add that additional  strip to the forearm gauntlets that the boots have & the helmet band doesn't go all the way around the back of the helmet as well. Whomever sculpted this was not paying attention to the details

Must have been in a hurry

On 9/3/2020 at 5:38 AM, Shundeez_official said:

I'm way down at the bottom of Africa! In South Africa. So our toy shops don't even stock Marvel Legends or GIJoe Classified or Star Wars Black series. It's very sad.

I'm in another continent, but in the same situation. Isn't there any way you can use a courier service? What I do is basically pay a company to have a P.O. box in Miami. I do online shopping in American stores, they send my purchase to that address. Then when I accumulate enough products, I have them send all at once to my country.