Marvel Legends Yellow Gloves, which Rogue?

Emnems80

What are some people's thoughts on the yellow gloves tease during one of the more recent Legends Livestream. Most people think it will be for Rogue, but which one? Will it be a Jim Lee rerelease (especially after the Best of X-Men rumor)? A Vintage card release (with new head sculpt to match a more X-Men TAS look)? Or possibly a Rogue Age of Apocalypse?

That "Best of X-Men" rumour didn't pan out. The distributor that had that listed ultimately changed the listing to "Best of Avengers" and it was the typical annual international repack wave.

I think it's probably Rogue from the House of X wave for next year, but next most likely is Age of Apocalypse.

I think it's going to be a new Jim Lee Rogue, but I think it's going to be House of X wave figure... with slight differences from the older one.. she's rocking that outfit in HoX/PoX, and we know they are putting out a wave for that.. they said if SDCC had happened they had a display planned out featuring the figures

maybe... but I don't have the feeling it's AOA rogue, not yet any ways... I'm sure we will get more AOA because we need at least Sabretooth and it's stupid not to get Cyclops, Magneto and maybe Colossus, so they are going to do a second wave..but I wouldn't be stunned if they were just multipacks and not a standard wave per-say wave since the Wave got super hate so it seems

but maybe it's a stand alone.. on retro card back rogue

I have had this pre-order since the beginning of the year.. nobody can confirm what it is,,, I keep saying its a mystery

preorderunknown.jpg

30 minutes ago, enzosaurusrex said:

I could've sworn the HoX/PoX wave was for next year? But that glove was for a figure this year.

well maybe we are all wrong and those Yellow gloves belong to...... Dr. Strange or say Darkstar..they did mention no more X-Men for the year, so if that's the case.. could these gloves be for some body who isn't a X-Man related character.. dun dun dunnnn

16 minutes ago, Benn said:

They never said the glove was for this year. In fact, they didn't really say anything about it, other than "look, it's a gloved yellow hand holding another glove; that's weird, wonder what that could be".

that's what I thought therefore why I think we all thought.. thats a Rogue glove,, but then so many people were under the impression it was somehow for this year

spacer.png

My bad. I just assumed the glove was for this year. But yea I just rewatched the livestream and Dwight definitely said "...a House of X/Powers of 10 Wave of Legends coming next year."

As part of that wave, they also mentioned "brand new characters" and "some awesome updates" and "a great Build-A-Figure."

8 hours ago, Benn said:

That "Best of X-Men" rumour didn't pan out. The distributor that had that listed ultimately changed the listing to "Best of Avengers" and it was the typical annual international repack wave.

I think it's probably Rogue from the House of X wave for next year, but next most likely is Age of Apocalypse.

8 hours ago, Lord_Scareglow said:

I think it's going to be a new Jim Lee Rogue, but I think it's going to be House of X wave figure... with slight differences from the older one.. she's rocking that outfit in HoX/PoX, and we know they are putting out a wave for that.. they said if SDCC had happened they had a display planned out featuring the figures

maybe... but I don't have the feeling it's AOA rogue, not yet any ways... I'm sure we will get more AOA because we need at least Sabretooth and it's stupid not to get Cyclops, Magneto and maybe Colossus, so they are going to do a second wave..but I wouldn't be stunned if they were just multipacks and not a standard wave per-say wave since the Wave got super hate so it seems

but maybe it's a stand alone.. on retro card back rogue

I have had this pre-order since the beginning of the year.. nobody can confirm what it is,,, I keep saying its a mystery

preorderunknown.jpg

Haven't read much of the Dawn of X (mainly because I collect and read the TPBs so I'll always be behind) so I didn't realize Rogue was rocking a suit similar to the Jim Lee one. But agree with both of you that it could definitely be that one. And Scareglow, when you find out what that pre-order is please let us all know!!!!

I'm totally on a mind path way outside of any of these predictions. I'm not sure exactly why, but the second I saw that glove Savage Land Rogue came to mind, which is weird because she's not wearing much of anything in that costume so it's not really necessary for her to take her glove off in a dramatic fashion. She could literally just bump up against a person as they're admiring her. This would also be supported by the teams statement that the Moonstone buck would be used twice before end of year. Since this was a Jim Lee design it would make sense that she share the same mold as the Jim Lee Rogue.

If they are doing some kind of Savage Land theme I would assume the 2nd character out of a possible 2 pack would be Savage Land Wolverine in the Fang costume. This would be cool cuz they could also include alternate hands and head sculpt since Wolvie and Fang are pretty much the same height.

• 1 month later...

So the Moonstone mold did indeed re-appear this year....with the re-release of Rogue and at least partially, Jocasta. While I'm not interested in Jo, and I already have Rogue, Gamora, Ms. Marvel, Moonstone, Lady Loki and Black Cat ( at least I think those 2 are from the same mold) I do hope we'll see this and some new female body bucks soon. There's really no reason all the females have to be on just one type body.