New Spider-Man Marvel Legends Figures Revealed With Into The Spider-Verse, Frog-Man, Firestar And More???

JayC

2 hours ago, Ironspider428 said:

. Also, is it just me or is Prowler totally out of left field?  

I assume its a spiderverse version. i don't know if it'll be a repaint of the lizard wave version in movie colors or if they will make one more reflective of the stylized animation.

I'm down for JJJ and Firestar for sure.  Not much interest in Stiltman and i'll wait to see what the spiderverse figures look like before making a decision about them.  Frogman is a maybe.  Hand ninja is a maybe as well, although i might just go with one of the GI Joe red ninjas instead, if they show up in stores.

BTW i didn't know this until this morning but both Stiltman and (a)  Frogman were part of Electro's Emissaries of Evil (sort of a Sinister Six for DD, who appeared in annual # 1 way back when).  Wonder if hasbro is attempting to complete that team lol.   All we need is Melvin Potter Gladiator (who is way overdue for a figure anyhow) and Matador  (who seems less likely, but hey.. .maybe he's the guy getting cloth goods lol)

1 hour ago, tarot said:

They are supposed to come out in December.

Also there is the third clue of hand ninja being their own figure remade

Technically this would be the first wave of 2021, however those first waves often start seeing release at the end of the year.

3 hours ago, Ironspider428 said:

is it just me or is Prowler totally out of left field?

Not really. If we assume Hasbro is going to give us real Into the Spider-Verse figures this time and not just lazy repaints of the regular comic versions they previously did, Prowler was one of the main bad guys in the movie and they already did a basic version of him. Kingpin seems like a given but he would need to be a deluxe figure or a BAF.

shopping.png

Spidey has the best Rogues, though maybe Black Cat / Prowler overkill... Frogman is very niche but will look cool with the other wild supporting cast that Spidey has.

Firestar will be interesting... high demand character so that means Hasbro will put her in any costume other than her first appearance.. just because..

JJJ on the MCU Klaue buck I’m guessing.. seems like this should have already happened. Stilt man while 100 feet of awesome would fit in better with a Daredevil wave but will take him anyway I can get him. Heck, even DD is in a Spidey wave so no point in holding out for villain accuracy..

the rest, meh.. hand will be cool but the rest are wait and see

Guest EUPHORICVIKING
2 hours ago, watanabefan said:

Guessing the Hand ninja will use the King T'Chaka legs and feet.

71meDqJB1NL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

i could see us getting a brand new sculpt for the hand ninjas. Specially since we know they are gonna sell out the first time. Then Hasbro Pulse can do their army builder versions for 14.99.  And with the new sculpt we can get a new comic Ronin since the last one sucks by today's standards. We will likely see multple versions, Red, then Red/black bands then Black then black and red bands. 

Guest EUPHORICVIKING
1 hour ago, tarot said:

They are supposed to come out in December.

Also there is the third clue of hand ninja being their own figure remade

Stiltman or Frogman never had their own figure either. Hasbro mad hand ninjas in both their 3 3/4" line and 6" line. 

9 minutes ago, EUPHORICVIKING said:

Stiltman or Frogman never had their own figure either. Hasbro mad hand ninjas in both their 3 3/4" line and 6" line. 

I said that in my previous post. Firestar for the 4inch clue, frog man for the never had a figure clue and ninja for their own figure remake. The only thing we are missing is the tb remake

This sounds like a pretty fun wave, I am excited , I would love a new Miles, always want more Gwen, Peter B Parker..is a nah, Prowler I could always have another of, Hand Ninja Yes!, Frogman Oh yes!, Stiltman BAF...I don't really care about but lets see how it looks, new Black Cat yes!, J Jonah...nah, and best news of this all is Firestar!

Going to throw this out there just in case it happens. We are only assuming that it's the ITSV Prowler. While the Mile, Peter and Gwen will be the more then likely be their movie counterparts, there is a 10% chance that Prowler will be comic. If it's not movie then it could be the Parker Industries costume or the Ultimate universe version (which is what the movie is based on).

450?cb=20161220233843latest?cb=20190815001102

There's some great stuff there! I'm a little ticked that I would have buy crappy ITSV figures to get Stilt-Man, but I am sure I will. I actually wouldn't mind a second different type of Prowler figure - one to represent Hobie and one to represent Aaron. Firestar is a longtime want and adding Ms. Lion is a nice touch. Frog-Man is fantastic! I'm always up for another army builder, I've got plenty of Hand Ninjas from earlier releases but that won't stop me from picking up a couple of new ones! I'll probably even pick up the JJJ figure even though I've got a couple of different versions of him at this point. Will almost certainly pass on Black Cat. The ITSV figures (other than Prowler) will almost certainly be thrown on Ebay as soon as I remove the Stilt-Man parts. All-in-all, this looks very promising though!

5 hours ago, Biggbubb said:

Firestar and Ms Lion?!? Frog Man and Stilt Man?!? Best news ever!

I feel I need FrogMan because.. it’s a Frog.. Man.. a giant freaking frog.. so awesome.. now if Hasbro could find a away to get us Ursa Major.. could make my own pet Avengers ..

On 8/28/2020 at 4:05 PM, Biggbubb said:

Firestar and Ms Lion?!? Frog Man and Stilt Man?!? Best news ever!

I need this version of  Firestar, IMO more visually striking than her first suit. But, I’d take either

5 hours ago, McHogan said:

I need this version of  Firestar, IMO more visually striking than her first suit. But, I’d take either

60C11F98-4FE5-4F43-812C-760A37597A81.jpeg

I agree I love this suit, I personally hope we get both versions, I don't know which one I like more, but I do know I want this look you posted it's integral for the New Warriors IMO

Hope this turns out to be true because as a DD fan this is looking great. I'm happy we are getting Frog Man(hopefully he comes with springs that can be attached to his feet to do jumps) and  maybe down the line we'll get Masked Matador. Hand Ninjas are always welcome and at this point the only Army Builder I care about. Into the Spider Verse figures is not something that I was clamoring for but I love the movie so I can make space for them, especially if it gets me Stilt-Man. Firestar is long overdue and an Official JJ figure is ok, I guess.

Assuming the Spider-Verse figures are a thing, along with Frog Man (YES!!!), I wonder if Hasbro's gonna come up with a "skinny-fat" body buck for Peter B. and Froggy. It would certainly make sense if they did, as having two different figures on the same new buck would certainly help cost out the new tooling.

But lets get real, all I'm interested in is that Firestar.

10 minutes ago, mako said:

Assuming the Spider-Verse figures are a thing, along with Frog Man (YES!!!), I wonder if Hasbro's gonna come up with a "skinny-fat" body buck for Peter B. and Froggy. It would certainly make sense if they did, as having two different figures on the same new buck would certainly help cost out the new tooling.

I'm kinda surprised she's getting a single release, I was expecting an "Amazing Friends" boxed set, which is why I passed on the Vintage Collection Iceman, well, one of the reasons.

13 hours ago, mako said:

I bet they gonna use Doc Ock mold with new backpack (that will also hide tentacle holes) for the Frogman. 

Screen Shot 2020-08-30 at 9.44.32 AM.png