New Spider-Man Marvel Legends Figures Revealed With Into The Spider-Verse, Frog-Man, Firestar And More???

JayC

I'm actually looking forward to all of these, including the Spider-Verse stuff.

Gotta give kudos to Hasbro for Peter B. and Frogman especially. When I heard they were in the same wave, I just assumed they'd use the same tooling on both characters given they're similar *ahem* physiques. Good on them.

The one weak spot I see is the Spider-Ham, but mainly that's just because I hated his design in the movie. Seriously, is he even articulated?

I wonder if that Peter B. head will work on my Retro Peter figure?

I want Stilt-Man, so I guess that I'm buying the whole wave. I love the Frogman, Prowler and Hand Ninja figures. I do wish the Hand Ninja came with some type of alternate head/mask that would make me want to army-build it more. The other ITSV characters other than Prowler aren't really my thing and will likely be ebay-bound as a lot once I get the Stilt-Man parts.

10 hours ago, leokearon said:

You know if they didn't make the Prowler (and the others) screen accurate people would start complaining about them not being screen accurate. 

Also Frogman is correct,  you are thinking of his dad who was Leapfrog 

Yeah, I was just remembering the story where Leapfrog and Toad were following Spider-Man all over the city and fighting over who would be his sidekick that he didn't want.

I’d be fine with a Throg in this Spider ham style. Not like the original had much possibility so a static figure makes sense, would for Throg too.

honestly Ham should have always been an accessory, that $20 was hard to spend. 

This wave looks neat, but definitely a very skippable one for me. I loved the movie but not enough for figs. Im glad all those that are excited for the roster are happy tho. Comic Thanos however Im super hyped for. Im going to be curious how he compares to alot of other big boy figs as well as the walmart Thanos from a few years ago. 

On 11/11/2020 at 2:59 AM, Air-Walker said:

Would it be too much to hope for a Machine Man 2020??😟 There's still time!!! (lol)

Or generally Machine man in coat, Either way it would be nice to get, especially if Hasbro won't reuse old coat mold and do new sculpt, which they can reuse numerous times in the future. They actually had opportunity with netflix Punisher they just had to make his coat little bit longer. 

27 minutes ago, Atlantis said:

As long as they don't put her on that spindly Kate Bishop buck. Either the original Rogue or Rogue/Pyro 2 pack body should work.

Tigra.jpg

Good point, and Amen! Cat Ladies must have curves, lol!  I'd even like getting her on the Moonstone/ Black Cat body too, though ideally if they gave it more range of motion in the legs. Either way, I totally agree with you, and she's about due for an update!

watching JayC latest video where is rumored the Bring on the Bad Guy wave as Hydra Surpreme, Lady Death Strike, Victor Von Doom and the Hood, we see the image he used for Hood made me think of Bi-Beast as a possible baf. Stupid design but I have wanted that figure since it was leaked for the FFF wave a decade ago.

1 hour ago, tarot said:

watching JayC latest video where is rumored the Bring on the Bad Guy wave as Hydra Surpreme, Lady Death Strike, Victor Von Doom and the Hood, we see the image he used for Hood made me think of Bi-Beast as a possible baf. Stupid design but I have wanted that figure since it was leaked for the FFF wave a decade ago.

I watched JayC's video as well and thought hmm wouldn't Bi-Beast be an awesome out of left-field BAF, I have also wanted Bi-Beast forever, it would be a much better BAF then what JayC predicted which was Death, but he wasn't wrong in having that notion (because of where he got the idea) , but Bi-Beast would be a real "you wouldn't expect it" BAF, and the Legends team did say it would be a real out of nowhere BAF (although death would be aswell) , but maybe following along the lines of the BAF would make Thanos happy... could it maybe be Korath or Ronan?

10 hours ago, Air-Walker said:

Good point, and Amen! Cat Ladies must have curves, lol!  I'd even like getting her on the Moonstone/ Black Cat body too, though ideally if they gave it more range of motion in the legs. Either way, I totally agree with you, and she's about due for an update!

Getting new Tiger figure would be cool getting Tigra on modified Moonstone buck would even cooler. But much more cool would be if we got her on new base body that has all  right proportion and the articulation including butterflies, ab crunch, balljoint in torso and peg less double joints, which she really needs as someone who is even more agile than Spider-Man.  But either way which body she will get, hopefully her figure will come with two head sculpts. one being calm and another more feral.  

51 minutes ago, Lord_Scareglow said:

I watched JayC's video as well and thought hmm wouldn't Bi-Beast be an awesome out of left-field BAF, I have also wanted Bi-Beast forever, it would be a much better BAF then what JayC predicted which was Death, but he wasn't wrong in having that notion (because of where he got the idea) , but Bi-Beast would be a real "you wouldn't expect it" BAF, and the Legends team did say it would be a real out of nowhere BAF (although death would be aswell) , but maybe following along the lines of the BAF would make Thanos happy... could it maybe be Korath or Ronan?

I actually think people are misinterpreting Dwight's comment. He was talking about how they try to strike a balance between obscure and well-known BAFs, and he said Thanos would be happy, with the implication being that Thanos likes balance and Hasbro's doing such a good job maintaining balance on this issue. I think a lot of people didn't connect the two comments the way they were intended, and thought he meant Thanos would be happy about the particular choice of BAF for this wave. I don't think that's what he meant. I'd be surprised if we see Death. I think someone like Bi-Beast is way more likely.

5 hours ago, tarot said:

Hood could be a possibility, I'm not sure about Deathstrike and Doom though. Hasbro mentioned they aren't allowed to crossover lines hence the Red Onslaught instead of the proper Onslaught. So, I would probably see more generic Marvel Universe villains.

4 hours ago, leokearon said:

Hood could be a possibility, I'm not sure about Deathstrike and Doom though. Hasbro mentioned they aren't allowed to crossover lines hence the Red Onslaught instead of the proper Onslaught. So, I would probably see more generic Marvel Universe villains.

that was before the Fox acquisition. They are now allow to mix all they want. I mean look at the recent Old Men 2 pack. Hawkeye and hulk aren't exactly X-men now  are they? Lady Deathstrike could easily be in this wave.

But thinking about it, JayC mention that the Hydra Supreme might be the Stevil version. However I'm thinking it might be 3 other versions. Most likely It could be the counterpart to the AIM Scientist Supreme and could be the Otto Vermis version. The other most likely is it could be Baron Von Strucker, just given the name Hydra Surpreme to make it sound more evil. Or less likely but possible is a redone Viper/Madame Hydra as she could be the second female in the wave. 

As for Victor Von Doom, it could just be the suited version from the Iron Man comics. Would be the most obvious version and they could include other characters as swappable heads.

4 hours ago, tarot said:

that was before the Fox acquisition. They are now allow to mix all they want. I mean look at the recent Old Men 2 pack. Hawkeye and hulk aren't exactly X-men now  are they? Lady Deathstrike could easily be in this wave.

But thinking about it, JayC mention that the Hydra Supreme might be the Stevil version. However I'm thinking it might be 3 other versions. Most likely It could be the counterpart to the AIM Scientist Supreme and could be the Otto Vermis version. The other most likely is it could be Baron Von Strucker, just given the name Hydra Surpreme to make it sound more evil. Or less likely but possible is a redone Viper/Madame Hydra as she could be the second female in the wave. 

As for Victor Von Doom, it could just be the suited version from the Iron Man comics. Would be the most obvious version and they could include other characters as swappable heads.

The Hydra Supreme figure would technical be a re-released Stevil, since he was called Hydra Supreme, the other leaders were called Supreme Hydra. Also I doubt if it is a Supreme Hydra it would be Strucker or Viper as they would use their more recognisable names.

A suited Doom wouldn't be that appealing and he doesn't even look like that anymore since his face was ruined at the end of that run. Including alternate heads would be a good idea, that or just do the Secret Wars ()1984) Doom

1 hour ago, leokearon said:

The Hydra Supreme figure would technical be a re-released Stevil, since he was called Hydra Supreme, the other leaders were called Supreme Hydra. Also I doubt if it is a Supreme Hydra it would be Strucker or Viper as they would use their more recognisable names.

A suited Doom wouldn't be that appealing and he doesn't even look like that anymore since his face was ruined at the end of that run. Including alternate heads would be a good idea, that or just do the Secret Wars ()1984) Doom

Nah. I doubt they would re-release the armored look. Not if the rumours of civil warrior is true.