New Spider-Man Marvel Legends Figures Revealed With Into The Spider-Verse, Frog-Man, Firestar And More???

JayC

56 minutes ago, tarot said:

Nah. I doubt they would re-release the armored look. Not if the rumours of civil warrior is true. 

This is Hasbro we are talking about,  if they can save money by re-releasing Stevil they probably would. Personally none of the non-big Supreme Hydras are that exciting. I would love Civil Warrior but that's a different wave.

17 hours ago, Benn said:

I actually think people are misinterpreting Dwight's comment. He was talking about how they try to strike a balance between obscure and well-known BAFs, and he said Thanos would be happy, with the implication being that Thanos likes balance and Hasbro's doing such a good job maintaining balance on this issue. I think a lot of people didn't connect the two comments the way they were intended, and thought he meant Thanos would be happy about the particular choice of BAF for this wave. I don't think that's what he meant. I'd be surprised if we see Death. I think someone like Bi-Beast is way more likely.

after actually re-watching the video in question I do believe you are correct, it was a comment about Balancing, rather then a character directly related to thanos

2 hours ago, leokearon said:

This is Hasbro we are talking about,  if they can save money by re-releasing Stevil they probably would. Personally none of the non-big Supreme Hydras are that exciting. I would love Civil Warrior but that's a different wave.

the first thing I thought when Hydra Supreme was mentioned was just having this figure get re-released, which instantly dropped the wave's exciting factor because then they mentioned Victor Von Doom another Doom already? in whatever look.. it's still I don't need another doom so soon, I don't need Hydra Supreme again... if it turns out to be just those guys again, I'm gonna shake my fist and say.. they really missed the mark by not giving us a new character and wasted another slot, no Mandarin? no Ultron? man oh man.. please don't be that way Hasbro, this was a really good chance to have some fun with a wave.. don't blow it.

10 minutes ago, Lord_Scareglow said:

the first thing I thought when Hydra Supreme was mentioned was just having this figure get re-released, which instantly dropped the wave's exciting factor because then they mentioned Victor Von Doom another Doom already? in whatever look.. it's still I don't need another doom so soon, I don't need Hydra Supreme again... if it turns out to be just those guys again, I'm gonna shake my fist and say.. they really missed the mark by not giving us a new character and wasted another slot, no Mandarin? no Ultron? man oh man.. please don't be that way Hasbro, this was a really good chance to have some fun with a wave.. don't blow it.

given that they need to balance the new with old I would expect some wave fillers in it. IF Lady Deathstrike and Hood are in it alongside the other 3 having Doom and Hydra Supreme fill out the wave is not a bad idea. I still stand by my idea that it would be the Hydra counterpart to the Aim figure, random Hydra leader. Maybe it's Secret War Doom or, hopefully, Vernard.

12 minutes ago, tarot said:

given that they need to balance the new with old I would expect some wave fillers in it. IF Lady Deathstrike and Hood are in it alongside the other 3 having Doom and Hydra Supreme fill out the wave is not a bad idea. I still stand by my idea that it would be the Hydra counterpart to the Aim figure, random Hydra leader. Maybe it's Secret War Doom or, hopefully, Vernard.

true I mean I understand the whole padding that needs to happen in these waves, it's far too expensive to do too much new tooling for all of the figures which already seems like a lot of work is going into this wave, so it does make sense to fluff it out with some easy re-releases or variants to keep the cost from sky rocketing, but hey also it is Hasbro who never actually re-release a figure exactly the same ever, so even if it was just Hydra Supreme from the Arnim 2-pack and a re-deco'd doom (secret wars maybe? future foundation etc) at least it would be something new-ish, depending on the BAF of course it won't matter because I'll be buying them all and I already don't want Arcade haha.