Jump to content
JayC

New Spider-Man Marvel Legends Figures Revealed With Into The Spider-Verse, Frog-Man, Firestar And More???

Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, Air-Walker said:

Would it be too much to hope for a Machine Man 2020??ūüėü¬†There's still time!!! (lol)

would've been nice as a fan channel exclusive, at least.  seems unlikely at this point though

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Air-Walker said:

Would it be too much to hope for a Machine Man 2020??ūüėü¬†There's still time!!! (lol)

I would love a Machine Man 2020. Also Better late than never

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, watanabefan said:

Guessing we'll see the Stilt-Man wave. Also with EW having just done a big cover story on WandaVision, maybe we'll see something from that.

I would love to see some WandaVision Marvel legends, though I also hoping the do a full reveal on one of the waves announced at PulseCon

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lemme just take a wild guess. Another Spider-Man Gamerverse skin. On the wrong (Sunfire) buck. Just watch and see, doubters. When all we want is a new Armored Spider-Man figure.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I wonder if they'll finally announce new MCU figures for my wallet to worry.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, monron999 said:

When all we want is a new Armored Spider-Man figure.

Oh, that'll be a deluxe figure. It'll come with repackaged web-lines, a repackaged Peter Parker head, a repackaged piece of pizza . . . and still be on the Sunfire buck.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Definitely want Frogman and probably a hand ninja for DD and Elektra to fight. Not sure about the Spider-verse characters - i'm inclined to pass on them but will have to think about it more. the sad sack Parker figure is particularly tempting, would like to get a closer look at them i suppose. I don't really care about Stilt-man.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hmmm....Frog Man, definitely. Hand Ninja's....most definitely! The rest? I really enjoyed the film, but not enough to have figures of them. I would like stilt man though. We'll see. Looking forward to more reveals tomorrow!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Frog man gets a Legend before the Warriors Three? Is this some kind of a practical joke?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Into the Spiderverse figures look awesome so far, still not sure about the others, Hand Ninja can be good army builder, and Frog Man is... interesting

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No secret I've been waiting for Frog Man forever. I even like the Spider-Verse characters. Glad they're giving us a masked head for Miles. Kinda wish they had given us Peter B. in the full spidey suit. For some reason, I just love the image of a beaten down, skinny-fat Spider-Man.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ah thought we would see this tomorrow (or of course leaked early), gotta say that Frogman looks just like I had imagined it would and it's awesome, I already know it's for sure Hand Ninja, Frogman, and.. I think they got me on that Prowler, I'm so happy they used a regular legend buck and didn't go with giving him some weird skinny thing, the Peter, Miles and Gwen are probably a pass, same with trying to build stilt-man, but I find it hard not to want to buy everything Spider-Gwen, so I may cave.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Spider-Verse figures look great, though I did kind of hope for removable street clothes for Peter and Miles. Either way, they'll look good in a display together. Frog-Man is obviously my most anticipated figure from this wave. He looks superb. Hope they gave him his springs, but that may make him hard to stand, so I'll understand if they didn't. The Hand Ninja and Stiltman look good, but I have no interest in either. I'll probably end up putting them on the Daredevil/Street shelf if I don't decide to sell them.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Frog-man buck looks like it be used for a Hellfire Club LELAND body!! That would be sweet!!! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hype on Frog Man and Stilt man. The hand ninja is a chill army builder. Gonna have to wait for a closer look at Gwen. It will have to be a massive improvement on the first Spider Gwen to make it a purchase for me

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Lord_Scareglow said:

I think they got me on that Prowler, I'm so happy they used a regular legend buck and didn't go with giving him some weird skinny thing

I too was holding my breath that Prowler wouldn't be stylized after the stick legged design in the movie. Overall I think it's a better balance of style and functionality than something that McFarlane may do, but I'm still not at all into animation inspired figures, though the movie was actually awesome on its own. If I didn't need that Stilt-Man for my much lacking DD display I would cherry pick Frog Man (isn't his name supposed to be Leapfrog?) and a buttload of Ninja, and possibly Gwen and leave the rest to rest on the shelves.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

6 Villians that should have been made before Spider-verse figures

Morlun
Mr. Negative 
Regent
Spider-cide
Cardiac

Sin Eater

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, monron999 said:

I too was holding my breath that Prowler wouldn't be stylized after the stick legged design in the movie. Overall I think it's a better balance of style and functionality than something that McFarlane may do, but I'm still not at all into animation inspired figures, though the movie was actually awesome on its own. If I didn't need that Stilt-Man for my much lacking DD display I would cherry pick Frog Man (isn't his name supposed to be Leapfrog?) and a buttload of Ninja, and possibly Gwen and leave the rest to rest on the shelves.

You know if they didn't make the Prowler (and the others) screen accurate people would start complaining about them not being screen accurate. 

Also Frogman is correct,  you are thinking of his dad who was Leapfrog 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, leokearon said:

You know if they didn't make the Prowler (and the others) screen accurate people would start complaining about them not being screen accurate. 

Also Frogman is correct,  you are thinking of his dad who was Leapfrog 

Actually both are true. Both used the suit and would swap between the name when it suit them

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just looking it up and this is definitely Eugene and not his dad. His dad's time as Frog-man/Leap Frog he was much more muscular then his son, who was puggy.

Also Frog-man coming in a Stiltman wave is great as they would team up every so often and consider themselves friends.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Also I am only not posting the images directly here because there have been some on the net who have voiced not liking having the live-stream stuff spoiled before hand. While I am not personally leaking these images and have no control over those who do, I will certainly respect those who don't want to see stuff before Hasbro officially reveals it. I have an obligation to readers to report the news when it becomes available regardless of the source, so I make no apologies for reporting on these, but again I will respect the wishes of those who don't want to see stuff early.

The official reveals will come at noon ET, pre-orders go up at 1pm ET and we should get some out of package shot then as well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, JayC said:

Also I am only not posting the images directly here because there have been some on the net who have voiced not liking having the live-stream stuff spoiled before hand. While I am not personally leaking these images and have no control over those who do, I will certainly respect those who don't want to see stuff before Hasbro officially reveals it. I have an obligation to readers to report the news when it becomes available regardless of the source, so I make no apologies for reporting on these, but again I will respect the wishes of those who don't want to see stuff early.

The official reveals will come at noon ET, pre-orders go up at 1pm ET and we should get some out of package shot then as well.

I would also like to add that Dan Yun has said there will be something at the very end of the stream so be sure to wait for that. 

By the way, these will be streamed on their youtube channel not FB or Twitter.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...







Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!


Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE