New Spider-Man Marvel Legends Figures Revealed With Into The Spider-Verse, Frog-Man, Firestar And More???

JayC

9 hours ago, watanabefan said:

Guessing we'll see the Stilt-Man wave. Also with EW having just done a big cover story on WandaVision, maybe we'll see something from that.

I would love to see some WandaVision Marvel legends, though I also hoping the do a full reveal on one of the waves announced at PulseCon

Definitely want Frogman and probably a hand ninja for DD and Elektra to fight. Not sure about the Spider-verse characters - i'm inclined to pass on them but will have to think about it more. the sad sack Parker figure is particularly tempting, would like to get a closer look at them i suppose. I don't really care about Stilt-man.

Ah thought we would see this tomorrow (or of course leaked early), gotta say that Frogman looks just like I had imagined it would and it's awesome, I already know it's for sure Hand Ninja, Frogman, and.. I think they got me on that Prowler, I'm so happy they used a regular legend buck and didn't go with giving him some weird skinny thing, the Peter, Miles and Gwen are probably a pass, same with trying to build stilt-man, but I find it hard not to want to buy everything Spider-Gwen, so I may cave.

The Spider-Verse figures look great, though I did kind of hope for removable street clothes for Peter and Miles. Either way, they'll look good in a display together. Frog-Man is obviously my most anticipated figure from this wave. He looks superb. Hope they gave him his springs, but that may make him hard to stand, so I'll understand if they didn't. The Hand Ninja and Stiltman look good, but I have no interest in either. I'll probably end up putting them on the Daredevil/Street shelf if I don't decide to sell them.  

5 hours ago, Lord_Scareglow said:

I think they got me on that Prowler, I'm so happy they used a regular legend buck and didn't go with giving him some weird skinny thing

I too was holding my breath that Prowler wouldn't be stylized after the stick legged design in the movie. Overall I think it's a better balance of style and functionality than something that McFarlane may do, but I'm still not at all into animation inspired figures, though the movie was actually awesome on its own. If I didn't need that Stilt-Man for my much lacking DD display I would cherry pick Frog Man (isn't his name supposed to be Leapfrog?) and a buttload of Ninja, and possibly Gwen and leave the rest to rest on the shelves.

2 hours ago, monron999 said:

I too was holding my breath that Prowler wouldn't be stylized after the stick legged design in the movie. Overall I think it's a better balance of style and functionality than something that McFarlane may do, but I'm still not at all into animation inspired figures, though the movie was actually awesome on its own. If I didn't need that Stilt-Man for my much lacking DD display I would cherry pick Frog Man (isn't his name supposed to be Leapfrog?) and a buttload of Ninja, and possibly Gwen and leave the rest to rest on the shelves.

You know if they didn't make the Prowler (and the others) screen accurate people would start complaining about them not being screen accurate. 

Also Frogman is correct,  you are thinking of his dad who was Leapfrog 

8 minutes ago, leokearon said:

You know if they didn't make the Prowler (and the others) screen accurate people would start complaining about them not being screen accurate. 

Also Frogman is correct,  you are thinking of his dad who was Leapfrog 

Actually both are true. Both used the suit and would swap between the name when it suit them

Also I am only not posting the images directly here because there have been some on the net who have voiced not liking having the live-stream stuff spoiled before hand. While I am not personally leaking these images and have no control over those who do, I will certainly respect those who don't want to see stuff before Hasbro officially reveals it. I have an obligation to readers to report the news when it becomes available regardless of the source, so I make no apologies for reporting on these, but again I will respect the wishes of those who don't want to see stuff early.

The official reveals will come at noon ET, pre-orders go up at 1pm ET and we should get some out of package shot then as well.

4 minutes ago, JayC said:

Also I am only not posting the images directly here because there have been some on the net who have voiced not liking having the live-stream stuff spoiled before hand. While I am not personally leaking these images and have no control over those who do, I will certainly respect those who don't want to see stuff before Hasbro officially reveals it. I have an obligation to readers to report the news when it becomes available regardless of the source, so I make no apologies for reporting on these, but again I will respect the wishes of those who don't want to see stuff early.

The official reveals will come at noon ET, pre-orders go up at 1pm ET and we should get some out of package shot then as well.

I would also like to add that Dan Yun has said there will be something at the very end of the stream so be sure to wait for that. 

By the way, these will be streamed on their youtube channel not FB or Twitter.