Jump to content
JayC

New Spider-Man Marvel Legends Figures Revealed With Into The Spider-Verse, Frog-Man, Firestar And More???

Recommended Posts

I'm actually looking forward to all of these, including the Spider-Verse stuff.

Gotta give kudos to Hasbro for Peter B. and Frogman especially. When I heard they were in the same wave, I just assumed they'd use the same tooling on both characters given they're similar *ahem* physiques. Good on them.

The one weak spot I see is the Spider-Ham, but mainly that's just because I hated his design in the movie. Seriously, is he even articulated?

I wonder if that Peter B. head will work on my Retro Peter figure?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Hogun said:

Frog man gets a Legend before the Warriors Three? Is this some kind of a practical joke?

Hey, look on the bright side - maybe this portends a Throg figure at some point

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, mako said:

The one weak spot I see is the Spider-Ham, but mainly that's just because I hated his design in the movie. Seriously, is he even articulated?

His head might be, but definitely not anything else. He’s just an accessory this time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I want Stilt-Man, so I guess that I'm buying the whole wave. I love the Frogman, Prowler and Hand Ninja figures. I do wish the Hand Ninja came with some type of alternate head/mask that would make me want to army-build it more. The other ITSV characters other than Prowler aren't really my thing and will likely be ebay-bound as a lot once I get the Stilt-Man parts.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Basicially confirming the rumours but it looks like a good wave. Not sure how many are really essential for me; maybe Prowler, and the Deluxe Thanos looks really good with some nice accessories

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Realized what time it was and just got my preorder for the wave in. Once again, I JUST made it under the line as the Hand Ninja had sold out just as I got done.

It's kinda ridiculous how quick these things sell out on Pulse.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, leokearon said:

You know if they didn't make the Prowler (and the others) screen accurate people would start complaining about them not being screen accurate. 

Also Frogman is correct,  you are thinking of his dad who was Leapfrog 

Yeah, I was just remembering the story where Leapfrog and Toad were following Spider-Man all over the city and fighting over who would be his sidekick that he didn't want.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’d be fine with a Throg in this Spider ham style. Not like the original had much possibility so a static figure makes sense, would for Throg too.

honestly Ham should have always been an accessory, that $20 was hard to spend. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm in the "gonna buy entire wave" for the Stiltman BAF,  Hand Ninja & Frog man & then E-Bay the 4 animated movie figs. Classic comic based Thanos is great  & will be mine, but coulda done w/o the King Thanos head. Was hoping for a closed mouth alternate version. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This wave looks neat, but definitely a very skippable one for me. I loved the movie but not enough for figs. Im glad all those that are excited for the roster are happy tho. Comic Thanos however Im super hyped for. Im going to be curious how he compares to alot of other big boy figs as well as the walmart Thanos from a few years ago. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/11/2020 at 2:59 AM, Air-Walker said:

Would it be too much to hope for a Machine Man 2020??😟 There's still time!!! (lol)

Or generally Machine man in coat, Either way it would be nice to get, especially if Hasbro won't reuse old coat mold and do new sculpt, which they can reuse numerous times in the future. They actually had opportunity with netflix Punisher they just had to make his coat little bit longer. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Air-Walker said:

Hell yes!!! And Tigra too! 😎

As long as they don't put her on that spindly Kate Bishop buck. Either the original Rogue or Rogue/Pyro 2 pack body should work.

Tigra.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Atlantis said:

As long as they don't put her on that spindly Kate Bishop buck. Either the original Rogue or Rogue/Pyro 2 pack body should work.

Tigra.jpg

Good point, and Amen! Cat Ladies must have curves, lol!  I'd even like getting her on the Moonstone/ Black Cat body too, though ideally if they gave it more range of motion in the legs. Either way, I totally agree with you, and she's about due for an update!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

watching JayC latest video where is rumored the Bring on the Bad Guy wave as Hydra Surpreme, Lady Death Strike, Victor Von Doom and the Hood, we see the image he used for Hood made me think of Bi-Beast as a possible baf. Stupid design but I have wanted that figure since it was leaked for the FFF wave a decade ago.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, tarot said:

watching JayC latest video where is rumored the Bring on the Bad Guy wave as Hydra Surpreme, Lady Death Strike, Victor Von Doom and the Hood, we see the image he used for Hood made me think of Bi-Beast as a possible baf. Stupid design but I have wanted that figure since it was leaked for the FFF wave a decade ago.

I watched JayC's video as well and thought hmm wouldn't Bi-Beast be an awesome out of left-field BAF, I have also wanted Bi-Beast forever, it would be a much better BAF then what JayC predicted which was Death, but he wasn't wrong in having that notion (because of where he got the idea) , but Bi-Beast would be a real "you wouldn't expect it" BAF, and the Legends team did say it would be a real out of nowhere BAF (although death would be aswell) , but maybe following along the lines of the BAF would make Thanos happy... could it maybe be Korath or Ronan?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Air-Walker said:

Good point, and Amen! Cat Ladies must have curves, lol!  I'd even like getting her on the Moonstone/ Black Cat body too, though ideally if they gave it more range of motion in the legs. Either way, I totally agree with you, and she's about due for an update!

Getting new Tiger figure would be cool getting Tigra on modified Moonstone buck would even cooler. But much more cool would be if we got her on new base body that has all  right proportion and the articulation including butterflies, ab crunch, balljoint in torso and peg less double joints, which she really needs as someone who is even more agile than Spider-Man.  But either way which body she will get, hopefully her figure will come with two head sculpts. one being calm and another more feral.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, Lord_Scareglow said:

I watched JayC's video as well and thought hmm wouldn't Bi-Beast be an awesome out of left-field BAF, I have also wanted Bi-Beast forever, it would be a much better BAF then what JayC predicted which was Death, but he wasn't wrong in having that notion (because of where he got the idea) , but Bi-Beast would be a real "you wouldn't expect it" BAF, and the Legends team did say it would be a real out of nowhere BAF (although death would be aswell) , but maybe following along the lines of the BAF would make Thanos happy... could it maybe be Korath or Ronan?

I actually think people are misinterpreting Dwight's comment. He was talking about how they try to strike a balance between obscure and well-known BAFs, and he said Thanos would be happy, with the implication being that Thanos likes balance and Hasbro's doing such a good job maintaining balance on this issue. I think a lot of people didn't connect the two comments the way they were intended, and thought he meant Thanos would be happy about the particular choice of BAF for this wave. I don't think that's what he meant. I'd be surprised if we see Death. I think someone like Bi-Beast is way more likely.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, tarot said:

watching JayC latest video where is rumored the Bring on the Bad Guy wave as Hydra Surpreme, Lady Death Strike, Victor Von Doom and the Hood, we see the image he used for Hood made me think of Bi-Beast as a possible baf. Stupid design but I have wanted that figure since it was leaked for the FFF wave a decade ago.

Hood could be a possibility, I'm not sure about Deathstrike and Doom though. Hasbro mentioned they aren't allowed to crossover lines hence the Red Onslaught instead of the proper Onslaught. So, I would probably see more generic Marvel Universe villains.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, leokearon said:

Hood could be a possibility, I'm not sure about Deathstrike and Doom though. Hasbro mentioned they aren't allowed to crossover lines hence the Red Onslaught instead of the proper Onslaught. So, I would probably see more generic Marvel Universe villains.

that was before the Fox acquisition. They are now allow to mix all they want. I mean look at the recent Old Men 2 pack. Hawkeye and hulk aren't exactly X-men now  are they? Lady Deathstrike could easily be in this wave.

But thinking about it, JayC mention that the Hydra Supreme might be the Stevil version. However I'm thinking it might be 3 other versions. Most likely It could be the counterpart to the AIM Scientist Supreme and could be the Otto Vermis version. The other most likely is it could be Baron Von Strucker, just given the name Hydra Surpreme to make it sound more evil. Or less likely but possible is a redone Viper/Madame Hydra as she could be the second female in the wave. 

As for Victor Von Doom, it could just be the suited version from the Iron Man comics. Would be the most obvious version and they could include other characters as swappable heads.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, tarot said:

that was before the Fox acquisition. They are now allow to mix all they want. I mean look at the recent Old Men 2 pack. Hawkeye and hulk aren't exactly X-men now  are they? Lady Deathstrike could easily be in this wave.

But thinking about it, JayC mention that the Hydra Supreme might be the Stevil version. However I'm thinking it might be 3 other versions. Most likely It could be the counterpart to the AIM Scientist Supreme and could be the Otto Vermis version. The other most likely is it could be Baron Von Strucker, just given the name Hydra Surpreme to make it sound more evil. Or less likely but possible is a redone Viper/Madame Hydra as she could be the second female in the wave. 

As for Victor Von Doom, it could just be the suited version from the Iron Man comics. Would be the most obvious version and they could include other characters as swappable heads.

 

The Hydra Supreme figure would technical be a re-released Stevil, since he was called Hydra Supreme, the other leaders were called Supreme Hydra. Also I doubt if it is a Supreme Hydra it would be Strucker or Viper as they would use their more recognisable names.

A suited Doom wouldn't be that appealing and he doesn't even look like that anymore since his face was ruined at the end of that run. Including alternate heads would be a good idea, that or just do the Secret Wars ()1984) Doom

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...







Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!


Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE