Sign in to follow this  
BradMan

Walgreens Moon Knight for Target Cobra Trooper

Kind of a long shot, but I figure it’s worth a try...

I have an extra Walgreens Moon Knight (ordered 2 so I could get free shipping).  

If anyone has an extra Target exclusive GI Joe Classified Cobra Trooper I would gladly trade.

Moon Knight package is excellent without damage and I don’t care about the condition of the Cobra Trooper package since I’ll open it anyway.

762AC1B5-A0BA-4C00-974E-DEB44BBD7414.jpeg

15623FAD-C75F-4830-A69F-65F1552480CF.jpeg

7CDB98E9-E1C1-4390-929D-5F824A01AAEB.jpeg

4384791A-9344-4C3B-9A61-3DDB9971F98F.jpeg

6966A890-1500-437F-B517-758558FB79BF.jpeg

If you go to Dorkside Toys, they have a Riot Trooper up for sale under the Gijoe tag. The line is called Action Force. They have a gear pack up for sale as well called Riot Gear Pack. If you purchase both and throw the Riot Gear on the Riot Trooper then you may have a close enough Cobra Trooper. Its an option if you don't find one. I hate these Ebay exclusives.

I’ve got some of the Action Force accessory sets on preorder from Big Bad Toy Store.

I like the look of the figures, but I don’t know if I’m going to mix in any of them in until I can see how the aesthetics look with the two lines together.

Moon Knight is going to be easier to get. Hasbro also released images of a standard release trooper. We will likely see them at Hasbro pulse as Army Builders for 14.99.

Save the trade, play the long game.