X-Men 20th Anniversary Marvel Legends Deadpool & Negasonic Teenage Warhead Figure Video Review And Images

JayC

ShartimusPrime takes a look at the new X-Men 20th Anniversary Marvel Legends Deadpool & Negasonic Teenage Warhead figure 2-pack from Hasbro. You can purchase this set from our sponsor BigBadToyStore.com.

Check out images for this set below in our GALLERY and be sure to share your own thoughts about it in the COMMENTS SECTION.

Deadpool-And-Negasonic-01.JPG

Deadpool-And-Negasonic-02.JPG

Deadpool-And-Negasonic-03.JPG

Deadpool-And-Negasonic-04.JPG

Deadpool-And-Negasonic-05.JPG

Deadpool-And-Negasonic-06.JPG

Deadpool-And-Negasonic-07.JPG

Deadpool-And-Negasonic-08.JPG

Deadpool-And-Negasonic-09.JPG

Deadpool-And-Negasonic-10.JPG

Deadpool-And-Negasonic-11.JPG

Deadpool-And-Negasonic-12.JPG

Deadpool-And-Negasonic-13.JPG

Deadpool-And-Negasonic-14.JPG

Deadpool-And-Negasonic-15.JPG

Deadpool-And-Negasonic-16.JPG

Deadpool-And-Negasonic-17.JPG

Deadpool-And-Negasonic-18.JPG

Deadpool-And-Negasonic-19.JPG

Deadpool-And-Negasonic-20.JPG

Deadpool-And-Negasonic-21.JPG

Deadpool-And-Negasonic-22.JPG

Deadpool-And-Negasonic-23.JPG

Deadpool-And-Negasonic-24.JPG

Deadpool-And-Negasonic-25.JPG

Deadpool-And-Negasonic-26.JPG

Deadpool-And-Negasonic-27.JPG

Deadpool-And-Negasonic-28.JPG

Deadpool-And-Negasonic-29.JPG

Deadpool-And-Negasonic-30.JPG

Deadpool-And-Negasonic-31.JPG

Deadpool-And-Negasonic-32.JPG

Deadpool-And-Negasonic-33.JPG

Deadpool-And-Negasonic-34.JPG

Deadpool-And-Negasonic-35.JPG

Deadpool-And-Negasonic-36.JPG

Deadpool-And-Negasonic-37.JPG

Deadpool-And-Negasonic-38.JPG

Deadpool-And-Negasonic-39.JPG

Deadpool-And-Negasonic-40.JPG

Deadpool-And-Negasonic-41.JPG

Deadpool-And-Negasonic-42.JPG

Deadpool-And-Negasonic-43.JPG

Deadpool-And-Negasonic-44.JPG

Deadpool-And-Negasonic-45.JPG

Deadpool-And-Negasonic-46.JPG

Deadpool-And-Negasonic-47.JPG

Deadpool-And-Negasonic-48.JPG

Deadpool-And-Negasonic-49.JPG

Deadpool-And-Negasonic-50.JPG

Deadpool-And-Negasonic-51.JPG

Deadpool-And-Negasonic-52.JPG

Deadpool-And-Negasonic-53.JPG

Deadpool-And-Negasonic-54.JPG

Deadpool-And-Negasonic-55.JPG

Deadpool-And-Negasonic-56.JPG

Deadpool-And-Negasonic-57.JPG

Deadpool-And-Negasonic-58.JPG

Deadpool-And-Negasonic-59.JPG

Deadpool-And-Negasonic-60.JPG

Deadpool-And-Negasonic-61.JPG

Deadpool-And-Negasonic-62.JPG

Deadpool-And-Negasonic-63.JPG

Deadpool-And-Negasonic-64.JPG

Deadpool-And-Negasonic-65.JPG

Deadpool-And-Negasonic-66.JPG

Deadpool-And-Negasonic-67.JPG

Deadpool-And-Negasonic-68.JPG

Deadpool-And-Negasonic-69.JPG

Deadpool-And-Negasonic-70.JPG

Deadpool-And-Negasonic-71.JPG

Deadpool-And-Negasonic-72.JPG

Deadpool-And-Negasonic-73.JPG

Deadpool-And-Negasonic-74.JPG

Deadpool-And-Negasonic-75.JPG

Deadpool-And-Negasonic-76.JPG

Deadpool-And-Negasonic-77.JPG

Deadpool-And-Negasonic-78.JPG

Deadpool-And-Negasonic-79.JPG

Deadpool-And-Negasonic-80.JPG

Deadpool-And-Negasonic-81.JPG

Deadpool-And-Negasonic-82.JPG

Deadpool-And-Negasonic-83.JPG

Deadpool-And-Negasonic-84.JPG

Deadpool-And-Negasonic-85.JPG

Deadpool-And-Negasonic-86.JPG

Deadpool-And-Negasonic-87.JPG

Deadpool-And-Negasonic-88.JPG

Deadpool-And-Negasonic-89.JPG

Deadpool-And-Negasonic-90.JPG

Deadpool-And-Negasonic-91.JPG

Deadpool-And-Negasonic-92.JPG

Negasonic’s likeness looks amazing. Showing this figure in a comparison pic with that fugly Amazon Wolverine exclusive really illustrates how all over the board these Fox X men figures have been

Deadpool is awesome, though feel its a wasted opportunity to not have crispy Wade head. I know, i know, that accessory will show up in the inevitable single release ..

overall, these look very nice, will be picking these up  

It goes without saying that I gotta have that Deadpool, but the more I see of NTW the better it gets. That's a damn nice figure. Of course, this figure is based on the 2nd movie where she had hair and was super thin, but I like it either way. Only thing that could have made this better is Yukio. Wonder if there's ever any chance we get a Colossus and Yukio 2 pack.

Guest EUPHORICVIKING
13 hours ago, McHogan said:

Negasonic’s likeness looks amazing. Showing this figure in a comparison pic with that fugly Amazon Wolverine exclusive really illustrates how all over the board these Fox X men figures have been

Deadpool is awesome, though feel its a wasted opportunity to not have crispy Wade head. I know, i know, that accessory will show up in the inevitable single release ..

overall, these look very nice, will be picking these up  

Negasonic's face sculpt and paint is very well done, but she is definitely not this thin in the film. 

Still looks like a solid release and Happy they made the (non-removable guns) removable. 

Today we will learn about proportions. The head is either too big or the upper and lower body are far too thin. the arms could stay the same with a wider body frame.

image.thumb.jpeg.7c63f93507c4799a9dd065a58b5e87b1.jpegDeadpool-And-Negasonic-70.JPG

3 hours ago, EUPHORICVIKING said:

Negasonic's face sculpt and paint is very well done, but she is definitely not this thin in the film. 

Still looks like a solid release and Happy they made the (non-removable guns) removable. 

Today we will learn about proportions. The head is either too big or the upper and lower body are far too thin. the arms could stay the same with a wider body frame.

image.thumb.jpeg.7c63f93507c4799a9dd065a58b5e87b1.jpegDeadpool-And-Negasonic-70.JPG

I’m with you on the body proportions, my comments on her remarkable likeness was for the face only. I now realize this wasn’t clear.

i know that Hasbro was going to make this figure as cost effective as possible and there is no great buck for curvy girls. Too bad the actress playing Negasonic is beautiful with her curves and owned it in the films

Guest EUPHORICVIKING
1 hour ago, McHogan said:

I’m with you on the body proportions, my comments on her remarkable likeness was for the face only. I now realize this wasn’t clear.

i know that Hasbro was going to make this figure as cost effective as possible and there is no great buck for curvy girls. Too bad the actress playing Negasonic is beautiful with her curves and owned it in the films

She didn't even need to be curvy or robust. Just wider.

But given crazy Cancel Culture and social climate going on i understand why they are giving women miniature puppet bodies.. 

Still makes the figure look like straight doodoo ( minus the head which looks fantastic) 

image.thumb.png.b5e0b675b63cdb1508cba22f503a6f91.pngMystique looks like a women/female and has fantastic proportions. Nega is Nega...

Funny how in that group pic, the character that's supposed to be the shortest, is the tallest & vice versa for Cable who's 6'8, while Logan is 5'3. Would it be too much to ask that the next actor to play Wolverine , actually be under 5'10? Or is it mandated that he be a big name actor & not some unknown that might actually look more physically in hgt & build like the comic version.

That deadpool look great, I dont really want negasonic tho. I will hopefully wait for a sale to nab the set. I realllly like how he came out tho, bummer about the extra guns on the belt tho.