Hasbro Announce Pulse-Con 2020 For September 25-26

JayC

Hasbro looks to have decided to do their own virtual con called Hasbro Pulse Con where they will be revealing new products for Power Rangers, GIJoe, Star Wars, Transformers, Ghostbuster and Marvel. They also will be offering exclusives which will likely be the ones previously meant for SDCC this year. The event takes place on September 25-26.

We should note that while it says the event is for for US & CAN fans only, we believe that is just referring to the selling of the exclusives which will take place on the HasbroPulse website. While Hasbro isn't really clear on how they will do reveals for this, I would guess it will be similar to other live-stream events that have been holding on their Pulse Facebook page where everyone can watch.

If or when Hasbro decides to clarify this we will be sure to update you.

Hasbro-Pulse-Con__scaled_600.jpg

10 minutes ago, mako said:

Wonder if this is when they'll offer the Inner Circle set? Kinda hope so, gives me a chance to build up a little spending cash.

That 80+ price tag won't break the bank . . . but it won't help either.

At least if they price it at $80 they would be keeping the figures at the $20 per price point. The way they're marking all these 20th Anniversary figures to $25 is kinda shady. Something tells me the Hellfire set will end up closer to $100 than $80.

50 minutes ago, monron999 said:

At least if they price it at $80 they would be keeping the figures at the $20 per price point. The way they're marking all these 20th Anniversary figures to $25 is kinda shady. Something tells me the Hellfire set will end up closer to $100 than $80.

It’s $79.99

https://hasbropulse.com/blogs/unboxed/hasbro-convention-exclusives-coming-september-2020

Anyways, anyone else surprised there was no Marvel character on those half-face graphics on their promo video for this event (unless I missed it)? I was curious who they would pick, though it most likely would be Spidey. 

7 minutes ago, monron999 said:

Given the already announced 79.99 price-tag + my local sales tax of 9.000%, it comes to around 87.19. That's of course factoring in free shipping. A fair price for the number of figures we're getting. If your fears of a last minute price-hike DID turn out to be true, then Hasbro can keep it.

As for the "Deluxe" pricing, I've been saying that for months.

1 hour ago, SpiderS said:

Actually I'm glad to hear we gonna get new event, without sdcc where toy reveals were the main thing for me It feels really empty,  I really do hope exclusives will be indeed coming on that date, and hopefully they fix Emma eyes paint apps, exclusives shouldn't have such obvious flaws. 

Keep in mind this is mainly to push the sale of their SDCC exclusives on their Pulse site. I really wouldnt expect that much more in the ways of reveals from what we've been seeing with the Fan-Friday live-streams. The big difference is they will be jamming one for each brand in a 2 day time span as opposed to spreading them out on a weekly basis.

2 hours ago, JayC said:

Keep in mind this is mainly to push the sale of their SDCC exclusives on their Pulse site. I really wouldnt expect that much more in the ways of reveals from what we've been seeing with the Fan-Friday live-streams. The big difference is they will be jamming one for each brand in a 2 day time span as opposed to spreading them out on a weekly basis.

if they show us new Rogue and Black Cat I still would be happy enough.

8 minutes ago, tarot said:

I don't think it has been mentioned here, but Hasbro will not be streaming it through the usual Social media videos but instead their new Hasbro Pulse videos.

Subscibe and be notified here - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGVfFNdHrF0sfI9S4MNdaqA

Thans for the link.  I had looked for the Hasbro Pulse youtube page about an hour ago and COULD NOT find it for the life of me.

• 2 weeks later...

Hasbro has announced they will be providing a Sneak-Peek on September 22 at 12pm EST for their Pulse-Con which officially kicks off on September 25-26. It's not clear how much or what exactly they will be showing during this early preview, but Hasbro's Marvel team are telling folks to tune in, so hopefully we will get something for Marvel shown off.

Hasbro has yet to really released an officially details for this virtual Pulse-Con convention but they should be selling the exclusives that were originally slated for San Diego Comic Con during that time on the HasbroPulse website for folks in the US and Canada which includes the Logan Movie 2-Pack and the Hellfire Club boxset. There also should be live-stream type videos during that time were new products are revealed. Whatever and whenever new products are revealed you can be assured we will be bringing you coverage of it right here on MarvelousNews.

HasbroPulse-Sneak-Peek.jpg

16 minutes ago, tarot said:

That was I meant

I think it was supposed to be part of the Reveals, We all pretty much knew it was coming and we all knew it would be a repaint on the Bucky Mold. I have a feeling we are going to see something a little more impressive.