Hasbro Announce Pulse-Con 2020 For September 25-26

JayC

LOL, I had the same thought on the Hellfire club goon being their Marvel Sneak Peek, but just to be clear this isn't really a leak. This is was piss pour timing on Hasbro's part. UK retailers are selling this figure now. Hasbro should have revealed this in their last live stream video if they really wanted to be the first to reveal it.

37 minutes ago, JayC said:

LOL, I had the same thought on the Hellfire club goon being their Marvel Sneak Peek, but just to be clear this isn't really a leak. This is was piss pour timing on Hasbro's part. UK retailers are selling this figure now. Hasbro should have revealed this in their last live stream video if they really wanted to be the first to reveal it.

With the leaks and all, it's a wonder Hasbro will have actually anything new to reveal...

3 hours ago, leokearon said:

With the leaks and all, it's a wonder Hasbro will have actually anything new to reveal...

That is because Hasbro intends to announce that they are doing a wave that will include all of Galactus' heralds. No, I dont have any insider knowledge. No, I didnt accidently find out. It is the only thing that makes perfect sense.

Well to me at least. That has to count for something. Right, guys? Um guys...hello?

13 minutes ago, Ironspider428 said:

So do you think supplies will last through Thursday? I don't have a Premium account, but I want that Logan set, so I was wondering if I should get one.

If it is anything like last year owning a premium account doesn’t mean crap. 

9 minutes ago, Ironspider428 said:

So they didn't sell out right away? I didn't even try to get any exclusives last year lol

Actually just the opposite, many sold out nearly immediately, on both days. 

The Hulk sold out in a matter of seconds both days. 

I think the collector/ grandmaster we’re available for hours, maybe days. I could be wrong

12 minutes ago, Ironspider428 said:

So they didn't sell out right away? I didn't even try to get any exclusives last year lol

I think the marvel legends actually sold out in seconds.  MCU figs lasted for a while. Actually they still might be available somewhere for retail or less.

Yeah I'm really worried about how fast these exclusives are going to go, and I'm really hoping to get Hellfire Club and Silk(?) , I'm sure the scalpers are getting ready to find a way to blast these out of stock in seconds, but here is to hoping that doesn't happen. The 1 per person thing seems like it might help but really probably not

9 minutes ago, EUPHORICVIKING said:

I think the marvel legends actually sold out in seconds.  MCU figs lasted for a while. Actually they still might be available somewhere for retail or less.

The Grandmaster & Collector pack ended up randomly coming to EBgames here and was being sold at $5 , that's how much of a demand there seemed to be, so nil, the fact they must have had so many left overs they could send em down to canada to be sold on 5 dollar friday 😲

7 minutes ago, Lord_Scareglow said:

The Grandmaster & Collector pack ended up randomly coming to EBgames here and was being sold at $5 , that's how much of a demand there seemed to be, so nil, the fact they must have had so many left overs they could send em down to canada to be sold on 5 dollar friday 😲

I know right, Hasbro would be smart to offer more comic options for Exclusives. Especially for a "comic" con even. 

18 minutes ago, EUPHORICVIKING said:

I know right, Hasbro would be smart to offer more comic options for Exclusives. Especially for a "comic" con even. 

yeah indeed, IMO everything at comic con that is an exclusive should be comic oriented, but also the fact that often times we are blinded by the "SDCC Exclusive' tag and really we are getting some half assed so/so product... the whole Netflix defenders pack that was essentially lame 3 figures no body needed again (in fact who wanted a red shirt cage and a jacketless jessica?) clearly it was really a overstuffed 2 pack, the grandmaster & collector 2 pack was a terrible idea.. why did some one want to buy the pegwarming superstar jeff goldblum figure again with a puddle of goo and worse head sculpt just for a collector,,, also a darker green hulk.. come on try harder, or the raft set that gave us 4 figures we'd see like 2 months later at retail in slightly different but probably better decos, even hellfire club is just a 2 pack with 2 bonus repaints, remember when it used to be cool stuff Thunderbolts box sets and Thanos Imperative etc , we be suckas

1 hour ago, Lord_Scareglow said:

that's pretty crazy.  never available for anything close to that price here in the states or on ebay, afaik.  I definitely would've grabbed a cheap Collector figure. THe Grandmaster/Korg 2-pack, otoh...

Anyhow, pleasantly surprised that the hellfire club set seems like a reasonable value, and that the goon is an army builder right off the bat. 

I still think the netflix defenders sdcc set came about because they had planned a 2nd wave but cancelled it as the 1st netflix wave (Man-thing wave) wasn't all that well received at the big retailers.

2 hours ago, Lord_Scareglow said:

I’m embarrassed to admit I actually went for that 2 pack first thinking it was going to sell out hahaha😂

dont get me wrong, it’s a great set, just I waaaaay^2 overestimated the demand from my fellow collectors..

the only other figure I wanted was the Hulk, not like going for him would have mattered,..