Hasbro Announce Pulse-Con 2020 For September 25-26

JayC

Hasbro has released their panel schedule for next week's Virtual Pulse-Con which takes place on September 25-26.

The Marvel Legends panel is listed for Friday the 25th at 11am ET.

Jesse Falcon, Hasbro Marvel Brand Team

The Hasbro Marvel product experts will discuss some exciting news around Hasbro’s ever popular Marvel LEGENDS action figure line! Viewers will also get a sneak peek of upcoming, never before seen Marvel action figures plus some special surprises as well.

It is not really clear how these panels will be shown. All the panels for Friday are listed with the same time of 11am, but in a press release Hasbro put out they says this.

Attendees can expect one-of-a-kind access to their favorite franchises during Hasbro PulseCon, and interactive experiences connecting fans with the creative talent that help bring them all to life. Brands including Dungeons & Dragons, G.I. Joe, Magic: The Gathering, Power Rangers, Transformers as well as premiere partner brands Marvel, Star Wars, Ghostbusters, and more will be featured in an exhilarating panel and activity lineup that spans two days, giving fans a livestream experience to celebrate with special guests, receive exclusive access to exciting brand reveals, purchase Hasbro PulseCon merch, and participate with interactive elements such as live Q&A, trivia and even virtual ‘ghost hunting’ in celebration of National Ghost Hunting Day! For every viewer of Hasbro PulseCon, Hasbro will donate a toy or game to Toys for Tots up to 100,000 pieces. Through the gift of a new toy, Marine Toys for Tots helps bring hope and joy to America's less fortunate children.

So that suggests some kind of live-stream, but then you would think each panel would have a specific time. Hopefully Hasbro will actually clarify this soon.

One thing I do know is whatever new product is revealed, we will have it covered right here on MarvelousNews for you.
There is also the Sneak-Peek that is set to take place on September 22 at 12pm ET and that is definitely taking place on their YouTube channel.

Finally the Hasbro exclusives which includes the Marvel Legends Hellfire Club Boxset and Logan Movie 2-Pack go up for sale on the HasbroPulse website starting at 12pm ET on Wednesday (Sept 23) for Premium Pulse members and then everyone else will get a shot at them on Thursday (Sept 24) at 12pm ET. The exclusives will be limited to 1 per household.

UPDATE: We are told the event on Friday and Saturday will be taking place on their YouTube channel. We have also been told that each days activities will go until around 5pm ET.

We still don't have a breakdown of what time each specific panel will take place, so right now I guess you will just have to watch until the panel your interested in comes up. Hopefully Hasbro will release more specific time slots for each panel, though I am sure they hope you just watch the whole thing.

Hasbro today is holding a PREVIEW event for this weekend's Pulse-Con virtual convention. We anticipate or at least hope we will get something new revealed for each of their brands (Marvel, G.I. Joe, Transformers, Power Rangers, Ghostbusters and Star Wars) to wet our appetites for later this week.

They start off with HeroQuest. They are bringing back the classic dungeon crawler game that was released back in the 90's by Milton Bradley. This will be funded through Hasbro's Haslab crowdfunding platform. The campaign starts today and needs 1 millions dollars by November 6.

They are offering 2 tiers for you to choose to back the project. The Hero Tier for $99.99 or the Mythic Tier at $149.99.

And apparently that was it. So nothing new for Marvel was revealed.

You guys are nuts.  HeroQuest is awesome!  I played the hell out of this game as a kid.  Actually I played it so much that is was pretty much falling apart.  My friends and I recently bought another copy and started playing through again.

I wonder why they went the Haslab route with this?  Why not just rerelease the game?  It's got a pretty dedicated following.

23 minutes ago, MonsterChris said:

You guys are nuts.  HeroQuest is awesome!  I played the hell out of this game as a kid.  Actually I played it so much that is was pretty much falling apart.  My friends and I recently bought another copy and started playing through again.

I wonder why they went the Haslab route with this?  Why not just rerelease the game?  It's got a pretty dedicated following.

Yeah its a fun game, it makes me feel pretty sad and confused they needed to make this a HasLab project, it's actually sort of pathetic, you couldn't just mass release this? I'm scratching my head at the whole you need people to kickstart HeroQuest.. clearly you have no faith in the project, guess they don't feel confident in a general release, but they just re-released HeroQuest I feel like I dunno 3 years ago, any ways thanks for that Hasbro

spacer.png