The Marvelous September Forum Contest For A $100 Store Credit To BBTS - Details On How To Enter To Win

JayC

15 minutes ago, McHogan said:

Thanks everyone, awesome surprise. Really going to help my Legends finances after the HASCON and recent releases..

Keep at it everyone, never thought I’d win.. so excited!!

Hopefully they put Thanos up for pre-order soon and then release him with in a week like the Joe fix it wave!!!

Right? I can’t recall a time where a wave was announced then shipped so quickly.. I ordered the Avengers wave on sept 25th and it is expected to arrive Friday (Oct 2nd) !! So jacked, finally Jocasta, Thunderstike, Falcon, Kang!!!

16 minutes ago, McHogan said:

Right? I can’t recall a time where a wave was announced then shipped so quickly.. I ordered the Avengers wave on sept 25th and it is expected to arrive Friday (Oct 2nd) !! So jacked, finally Jocasta, Thunderstike, Falcon, Kang!!!

It is insane alright. I haven't even touched the Strongguy wave yet and now there could be another wave coming in a few short weeks

3 hours ago, McHogan said:

I suspect this had a lot to do with the shuffling they had to do due to most movie waves being delayed because of the plague. The probably put in the works to see how fast they could get this wave pushed up and it snuck up on them and bit them in the ayass. I'm cool with it, instant gratification is never a bad thing. It's actually gonna beat my Venompool wave. If only they could all be that way.

I do wish they woulda done us the courtesy of including a comic based Joe Fixit head sculpt with the BAF, but something tells me a comic based re-release of this figure in deluxe format with a pinstriped suit and maybe a few guns is somewhere in the not too distant future.