X-Men Movie 20th Anniversary Marvel Legends Magneto & Professor X Two-Pack Video Review And Images

JayC

ShartimusPrime takes a look at the new X-Men Movie 20th Anniversary Marvel Legends Magneto & Professor X Two-Pack from Hasbro. You can purchase this set from our sponsor BigBadToyStore.com.

Check out images for these figures below in our GALLERY and be sure to share your own thoughts about them in the COMMENTS SECTION.

Prof-X-And-Magneto-01.JPG

Prof-X-And-Magneto-02.JPG

Prof-X-And-Magneto-03.JPG

Prof-X-And-Magneto-04.JPG

Prof-X-And-Magneto-05.JPG

Prof-X-And-Magneto-06.JPG

Prof-X-And-Magneto-07.JPG

Prof-X-And-Magneto-08.JPG

Prof-X-And-Magneto-09.JPG

Prof-X-And-Magneto-10.JPG

Prof-X-And-Magneto-11.JPG

Prof-X-And-Magneto-12.JPG

Prof-X-And-Magneto-13.JPG

Prof-X-And-Magneto-14.JPG

Prof-X-And-Magneto-15.JPG

Prof-X-And-Magneto-16.JPG

Prof-X-And-Magneto-17.JPG

Prof-X-And-Magneto-18.JPG

Prof-X-And-Magneto-19.JPG

Prof-X-And-Magneto-20.JPG

Prof-X-And-Magneto-21.JPG

Prof-X-And-Magneto-22.JPG

Prof-X-And-Magneto-23.JPG

Prof-X-And-Magneto-24.JPG

Prof-X-And-Magneto-25.JPG

Prof-X-And-Magneto-26.JPG

Prof-X-And-Magneto-27.JPG

Prof-X-And-Magneto-28.JPG

Prof-X-And-Magneto-29.JPG

Prof-X-And-Magneto-30.JPG

Prof-X-And-Magneto-31.JPG

Prof-X-And-Magneto-32.JPG

Prof-X-And-Magneto-33.JPG

Prof-X-And-Magneto-34.JPG

Prof-X-And-Magneto-35.JPG

Prof-X-And-Magneto-36.JPG

Prof-X-And-Magneto-37.JPG

Prof-X-And-Magneto-38.JPG

Prof-X-And-Magneto-39.JPG

Prof-X-And-Magneto-40.JPG

Prof-X-And-Magneto-41.JPG

Prof-X-And-Magneto-42.JPG

Prof-X-And-Magneto-43.JPG

Prof-X-And-Magneto-44.JPG

Prof-X-And-Magneto-45.JPG

Prof-X-And-Magneto-46.JPG

Prof-X-And-Magneto-47.JPG

Prof-X-And-Magneto-48.JPG

Prof-X-And-Magneto-49.JPG

Prof-X-And-Magneto-50.JPG

Prof-X-And-Magneto-51.JPG

Prof-X-And-Magneto-52.JPG

Prof-X-And-Magneto-53.JPG

Prof-X-And-Magneto-54.JPG

Prof-X-And-Magneto-55.JPG

Prof-X-And-Magneto-56.JPG

Prof-X-And-Magneto-57.JPG

Prof-X-And-Magneto-58.JPG

Prof-X-And-Magneto-59.JPG

Prof-X-And-Magneto-60.JPG

Prof-X-And-Magneto-61.JPG

Prof-X-And-Magneto-62.JPG

Prof-X-And-Magneto-63.JPG

Prof-X-And-Magneto-64.JPG

Prof-X-And-Magneto-65.JPG

Prof-X-And-Magneto-66.JPG

Prof-X-And-Magneto-67.JPG

Prof-X-And-Magneto-68.JPG

Prof-X-And-Magneto-69.JPG

Prof-X-And-Magneto-70.JPG

Prof-X-And-Magneto-71.JPG

Prof-X-And-Magneto-72.JPG

Prof-X-And-Magneto-73.JPG

Prof-X-And-Magneto-74.JPG

Prof-X-And-Magneto-75.JPG

Prof-X-And-Magneto-76.JPG

Prof-X-And-Magneto-77.JPG

Prof-X-And-Magneto-78.JPG

Prof-X-And-Magneto-79.JPG

Prof-X-And-Magneto-80.JPG

Prof-X-And-Magneto-81.JPG

Prof-X-And-Magneto-82.JPG

Prof-X-And-Magneto-83.JPG

Prof-X-And-Magneto-84.JPG

Prof-X-And-Magneto-85.JPG

Prof-X-And-Magneto-86.JPG

Prof-X-And-Magneto-87.JPG

Prof-X-And-Magneto-88.JPG

Prof-X-And-Magneto-89.JPG

Prof-X-And-Magneto-90.JPG

Prof-X-And-Magneto-91.JPG

Prof-X-And-Magneto-92.JPG

Prof-X-And-Magneto-93.JPG

Prof-X-And-Magneto-94.JPG

Prof-X-And-Magneto-95.JPG

Prof-X-And-Magneto-96.JPG

Prof-X-And-Magneto-97.JPG

Prof-X-And-Magneto-98.JPG

Prof-X-And-Magneto-99.JPG

Prof-X-And-Magneto-100.JPG

Prof-X-And-Magneto-101.JPG

Prof-X-And-Magneto-102.JPG

Prof-X-And-Magneto-103.JPG

Prof-X-And-Magneto-104.JPG

Prof-X-And-Magneto-105.JPG

Prof-X-And-Magneto-106.JPG

Prof-X-And-Magneto-107.JPG

Prof-X-And-Magneto-108.JPG

Prof-X-And-Magneto-109.JPG

Prof-X-And-Magneto-110.JPG

Prof-X-And-Magneto-111.JPG

Prof-X-And-Magneto-112.JPG

Prof-X-And-Magneto-113.JPG

Prof-X-And-Magneto-114.JPG

Prof-X-And-Magneto-115.JPG

Prof-X-And-Magneto-116.JPG

Prof-X-And-Magneto-117.JPG

Prof-X-And-Magneto-118.JPG

Prof-X-And-Magneto-119.JPG

Prof-X-And-Magneto-120.JPG

Prof-X-And-Magneto-121.JPG

Prof-X-And-Magneto-122.JPG

Prof-X-And-Magneto-123.JPG

Prof-X-And-Magneto-124.JPG

Prof-X-And-Magneto-125.JPG

Both versions of Magneto’s hair are odd to me.. the Old Mags in the Prof X body makes me laugh.. who didn’t have this creepy uncle at family events..

like what they are trying but the execution is lacking in this and the Amazon exc Logan

There's a bunch of things off with these figures, I dont think Ill buy this set on regular price, might pick it up on sale if I find it on discount. Though I might have to get some extra bodies to put the extra heads on them. Im thinking these could be good body/accesory replacements for all the heads.

- Young Charles: straight from the set as is
- Young Magneto (Helmet head): Straight from the set as is
- Young Magneto (Non-Helmet Head): Non Helmet head and maybe a Peter Parker or Stan Lee Body.
- Old Magneto (Non-Helmet Head), Maybe the Agent Coulson Body could work (find a trenchcoat to fit over the body and a fedora and you can have the look he has in the first movie where he speaks with charles in the UN) 
- Old Magneto (Helmet Head): I wonder how the head looks on the Star Wars Black Series Director Krennik Body (if it fits well, just remove the imperial badges, trim the puffy part of the pants, and repaint upper boddy, arms and cape black for a suit similar to the one he wore in the first movie) Either That one or the General Hux Figure could work just add a cape (as an added bennefit the general hux's trenchcoat could work for the non helmet head. 
- Old Charles: I'd try a suited body like Agent Ross with the Toybiz Wheelchair and the Patrick Stewart Head

There's something wrong with eyebrows on Young Eric but other than that, set does look adequate enough for what it is, Magneto figure is def impressive, details on the costume and both helmets are well done,  I'm even impressed how good old Magneto head fits with young body, yes, it would be nice to get appropriate body for that head, but at the same time initial trilogy Magneto didn't have much of a costume anyway. I do really hope, maybe we can even get First class yellow and blue costume figures, Charles and Eric can basically have the same body (they even can fit havok and banshee heads in the set with some add-on) they would need to sculpt new bodies for Beast and Mystique (that can be two pack)

I don't like these much, and never really did, sure at some points the face sculpts look pretty darn good, but there is a lot of things I really aesthetically don't like

Magneto : The body doesn't work for me with both heads, it is ment for young Magneto, and doesn't fit at all IMO for old mag, old mag un helemted head has a terrible plastic wig on, the helmeted young magneto face is horrid IMO, that gritting teeth thing looks no good, best aspects of this are Old Mag helmeted head, and young mag un helmeted head, but as I said.. this doesn't seem right as old mag body

Prof X : the Old xavier head has some way to surprised eyebrows and suffers from sitting on the neck joint with that gap we have been seeing a bit more lately, looks bad, the young xavier head has awful eyebrows.. and sorry that wheel chair was a real butt kick (ya hasbro you wanted to use it again) the lack of x on the wheels... nah , a lot of this seems phoned in to save costs, seems like the face scans were what they were really putting the bets on, no body would have been sad if we got two separate packs, one for the old one for new, didn't have to be at the same time, but would have been nice at least to me

not interested in this... I was sitting on he fence but I think now it's safe to say I'm good on not getting it

I've been clamoring for a DOFP Magneto since the film's release in 2014, so this set is a Godsend from the Legends team for me. I feel that look really nailed what Magneto's costume should look like in real life with his 70s regalia. 

I agree that some things are off with head sculpts, for me that inclides BOTH young Eric heads. I dont recall any scene with the angry emotion/open mouthed rage depicted with the helmeted head, and the unrelated is just off, and they should've taken more cues from the Prometheus Fassbender sculpt/scan from NECA. I tend to think they will have waves of FoX-Men in future, and will receive this figure again in one of those waves with a more stoic helmeted face.

Also frustrating that they didn't result the wheelchair into the modern X-wheeled design from the Logan exclusive two-pack use of this iteration. But I don't feel the Xavier head sculpts are as off as some claim, they look pretty great to me.

Despite those critiques, I am extremely satisfied even prior to having these in hand, and have two sets on order, with a 3rd loose Magneto likely in my future as well!

I don't think folks should sleep on these sets!

Considering this is the more mass-released set (as opposed to the Xavier-Logan set), and an X-men set at that, you would think the Xavier wheelchair would have the more X-friendly X's.

Nevermind that they could literally just change that part of the wheelchair if they wanted to reuse it for a different iteration of Xavier.