New Rumored Marvel Legends Wave Listings Discovered Including New X-Men Wave

JayC

Looks like BenIrvin has been doing some retail store computer searching and discovered a number of new Marvel Legends wave listings. As always the listings don't give us much info in the way of specific figures, as code names are used. It does however give us an idea of whats in the pipeline. One of the most interesting things of note is the listing of a new X-Men wave. This is possibly the House of X wave Hasbro had previously said earlier in the year was coming and/or might contain the 4 figures Hasbro teased in their last live-stream event.

5010993791453 MVL X MEN LEGEND ASST
5010993790289 - MVL X-Men Legends 2
5010993790166 - MVL X-Men Legends 3
5010993790531 - MVL X-Men Legends 4
5010993790159 - MVL X-Men Legends 5
5010993790524 - MVL X-Men Legends 6
5010993790258 - MVL X-Men Legends 7

The four teases Hasbro gave in that live-stream said 1. We would get one figure that was a character Toy Biz did and Hasbro hadn't. 2. An old Hasbro Marvel Legends figure getting an update. 3. A 3.75" Marvel Universe figure being done in 6" form. 4. A character that had never been done before. Earlier this week Dan Yun from Hasbro posted on social media saying the 4 figures teases in the last live-stream would be part of the same wave, though it looks like he since deleted that tweet. Oh and then there was the hand with the yellow glove Hasbro teased two live-stream video's ago which was likely for some kind of new Rogue figure. Toad, Avalanche and a new Blob Build-A-Figure seem to be fan-favorite choices for getting the figure treatment and would fit the criteria of Hasbro's recent clues.

Other waves discovered is a new Spider-Man one which is likely the rumored Into The Spiderv-Verse wave we told you about the other day with the Miles Morales Spider-Man, Peter B. Parker, Spider-Gwen and Marvel Comics versions of Frogman and Hand Ninja. This wave may see a Stiltman Build-A-Figure which we think Hasbro was teasing two live-stream videos ago. This should be the first wave listed for 2021, however we will likely see out by end of December.

5010993790951 SPD LEGENDS - SULFUR 8
5010993791040 SPD LEGENDS - METHANE
5010993791064 SPD LEGENDS - MANGANESE 10
5010993791071 SPD LEGENDS - LODINE 11
5010993790937 SPD LEGENDS - SANDSTONE 12
5010993790920 SPD LEGENDS - SAPHIRE 13

The next wave is the long rumored second wave of Avengers figures due out this year. This wave should include a mixture of video game and comic based figures. There is also a possibility the Build-A-Figure will be Modok from the new Avengers video game from Square Enix and Crystal Dynamics that will be out on September 4.

5010993791385 AVN LEGENDS ASST
5010993790814 AVN LEGENDS MSE 1
5010993791125 AVN LEGENDS MSE 2
5010993791132 AVN LEGENDS MSE 3
5010993791026 AVN LEGENDS MSE 4
5010993790890 AVN LEGENDS MSE 5
5010993790982 AVN LEGENDS MSE 6
5010993791101 AVN LEGENDS MSE 7

The final wave is completely new to us and listed simply as SHC which could be for Shang-Chi. The names are code names so no help there on determining what they are. There is the Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings movie currently slated for a May 2021 release, but with so much uncertainty in the movie world it's unknown if that will get pushed back or not. Originally there was going to be an Eternals themed wave due out this year but that got delayed when the movie did.

5010993791545 - SHC LEGENDS ASST

5010993786510 - SHC Legends Captain 1
5010993790463 - SHC Legends Pirate 2
5010993790470 - SHC Legends Sailor 3
5010993786527 - SHC Legends CWS 4
5010993790494 - SHC Legends Yacht 5
5010993785780 - SHC Legends Halo 6

As always these listings are subject to change so do treat them as rumors until we get official confirmation from Hasbro. Hopefully Hasbro will give us details on most of these at the end of the month when they hold their virtual Pulse-Con on September 25-26.

HouseOfXPowersOfX_1__scaled_600.jpg

9 minutes ago, EUPHORICVIKING said:

I know this isn't an official Image or anything but isn't this similar to leaking information?

as we discussed in the other thread, These seem to be fine. Waves are constantly being tweaked and changed. They are not showing the images so we don't know which version or what's actually in the wave. 

1 hour ago, tarot said:

as we discussed in the other thread, These seem to be fine. Waves are constantly being tweaked and changed. They are not showing the images so we don't know which version or what's actually in the wave. 

I hear ya and don't mind either way. I personally don't understand why it's such a big deal when something is officially revealed or who reveals it. I actually prefer when figures drop into shelves with no reveal. Red Hulk was pretty close to that. That made the mad dash fun. I know they do it to build hype but i remember being a kid going hunting and never knowing what i was going to find. 

New X-Men wave is exciting, and at this point you could think we had enough of X-men figures, but there's soo many characters we still need. I didn't even imagine we would get Shang chi wave codes, I still need to get already existing comics Shang Chi figure, it really on slightly expensive side even without baf, I wonder if they will reuse that figure for his own wave maybe with soft good or some new paint and accessories? 

I’ll probably end up skipping that X-wave unless the BAF is something I want. There’s only a couple more X-figures I want, so nice to save some money there. All in on the Spidey wave, as usual. I’ll probably pick and choose comic figures from the Gamerverse wave, especially if the BAF is Game Modok, not the comic version. The Shang-Chi wave is strange. I’m thinking that’s gonna get pushed back, the movie doesn’t come it until May, and the Eternals wave should be hitting first, I’d think.

Possible indication the Spider-Man wave listed here could be a different wave from the Into The Spider-Verse wave. I havent seen the numbers on the Spider-Verse wave so IDK if they differ from these or not but hearing they might.  Certainly wouldn't be surprising if they do more than 1 Spider-Man wave next year.

26 minutes ago, watanabefan said:

Betting the four hinted at figures are in the Avengers wave. Guessing 3 will be from the game (Black Widow, Thor and maybe Hulk?) and the others:

Redone ToyBiz character: Falcon

Redone early Hasbro character: U.S. Agent or Tigra

Character who has only been done in 3.75: Mandarin

New character: No idea.

They are including toybiz list in the 4inch hint. Mandarin has had a 6inch figure 

17 minutes ago, MfkrJones said:

I’d bet money it’s AoA wave 2.

Toybiz did AoA Sabretooth and Hasbro hasn’t.

Nemesis/Holocaust Hasbro has done and needs an update.

AoA Magneto was done in the 3.75” line.

AoA Rogue has been done by Toybiz but not in Legends and that’s the yellow glove.

this is a pretty good guess. I could see them doing this because everyone is expecting toad. 

Only X-men I'm hoping to get are classic Banshee & a redo of Classic Havok. Could give a hoot bout house of X wave. 

Regarding Spiderman waves, classic Villians are my main want from any future Spiderman waves & just 1 Spidey Ally.

White Tiger- Hector Ayala

Tarantula

Lizard- normal scale

Rhino- armored 80s look

Stegron

Mr Hyde