Shang-Chi wave Wishes

tarot

Well we know it was coming but now we have confirmation that the wave will consist of 6 figure (plus the BAF). You guys know what that mean. Wishlist times. as always here are the rules (please follow them).

• Only six figures in this wave so only 6 figures wish + the BAF
  • Some version of the Title hero most be in it. (you can have both Comic and MCU version of Shang-Chi if you want)
  • 1 or 2 Female per wave.
  • 1 or 2 Villains per wave, but these could be female as well.
  • 1 or 2 brand new characters that has never been done before
  • 1 or 2 remakes. The Remakes can also be new costumes as Like Classic Spider-man or Iron Spider.
  • Each wave most have a Theme ie Spider-man can include Street Level heroes or Iron Man can include Tech Heroes and villains. However there is no strict rules if you want to include characters outside the theme
  • The Theme for this wave: Martial Arts

USE the following as a guide to make the list:

5010993786510 - SHC Legends Captain 1
5010993790463 - SHC Legends Pirate 2
5010993790470 - SHC Legends Sailor 3
5010993786527 - SHC Legends CWS 4
5010993790494 - SHC Legends Yacht 5
5010993785780 - SHC Legends Halo 6

My list

5010993786510 - SHC Legends Captain 1 - Shang-Chi MCU
5010993790463 - SHC Legends Pirate 2 - Mandarin MCU
5010993790470 - SHC Legends Sailor 3 - Shang-Chi - comic jumpsuit from the Heroes for Hire series
5010993786527 - SHC Legends CWS 4 - Iron Fist - Classic high collar
5010993790494 - SHC Legends Yacht 5 - Colleen Wing (Comics)
5010993785780 - SHC Legends Halo 6 - Viper - redone Madame Hydra

BAF- Armadillo (couldn't think of anything)

Since I don't collect MCU figures, I based my entire wave on comics characters connected to Shang Chi either in the comic Master of Kung Fu or the black and white magazine Deadly Hands of Kung Fu.

1. Shang-Chi - similar to previous figure, but this one wears a red gi over his torso and arms; interchangeable head with angry/grimace face (first appearance: Marvel Special Edition #15)
  2. Black Jack Tarr - comes with pistol and submachine gun accessories (first appearance: Marvel Special Edition #15)
  3. Leiko Wu - three sets of interchangeable hands for fighting styles; pistol accessory (first appearance: Master of Kung Fu #33)
  4. White Tiger - interchangeable head (Hector Ayala unmasked), interchangeable hands for fighting, jade amulet accessory (first appearance: Deadly Hands of Kung Fu #19)
  5. Midnight - interchangeable hands; removable cape and hat (first appearance: Marvel Special Edition #16)
  6. Razor Fist - Don't you dare change his outfit!!! (first appearance: Master of Kung Fu #29)
  • BAF. Shaka Kharn - removable helmet (skull face underneath), sword accessory (first appearance: Master of Kung Fu #46)

1ShangChi.jpg

2BlackJackTarr.jpg

3LeikoWu.jpg

4WhiteTiger.jpg

5Midnight.jpg

6RazorFist.jpg

7ShakaKharn.jpg

25 minutes ago, RyanDaly said:

Since I don't collect MCU figures, I based my entire wave on comics characters connected to Shang Chi either in the comic Master of Kung Fu or the black and white magazine Deadly Hands of Kung Fu.

1. Shang-Chi - similar to previous figure, but this one wears a red gi over his torso and arms; interchangeable head with angry/grimace face (first appearance: Marvel Special Edition #15)
  2. Black Jack Tarr - comes with pistol and submachine gun accessories (first appearance: Marvel Special Edition #15)
  3. Leiko Wu - three sets of interchangeable hands for fighting styles; pistol accessory (first appearance: Master of Kung Fu #33)
  4. White Tiger - interchangeable head (Hector Ayala unmasked), interchangeable hands for fighting, jade amulet accessory (first appearance: Deadly Hands of Kung Fu #19)
  5. Midnight - interchangeable hands; removable cape and hat (first appearance: Marvel Special Edition #16)
  6. Razor Fist - Don't you dare change his outfit!!! (first appearance: Master of Kung Fu #29)
  • BAF. Shaka Kharn - removable helmet (skull face underneath), sword accessory (first appearance: Master of Kung Fu #46)

1ShangChi.jpg

2BlackJackTarr.jpg

3LeikoWu.jpg

4WhiteTiger.jpg

5Midnight.jpg

6RazorFist.jpg

7ShakaKharn.jpg

Love the Characters in this wave, Disney should make sure to wait til the Shang-Chi Movie has hit and proven to be successful. As much as i like these characters I hate having Peg-warmers in my store, which is what pretty much this whole wave would do. The movie would be very helpful in removing this problem. 

19 minutes ago, tarot said:

My list

5010993786510 - SHC Legends Captain 1 - Shang-Chi MCU
5010993790463 - SHC Legends Pirate 2 - Mandarin MCU
5010993790470 - SHC Legends Sailor 3 - Shang-Chi - comic jumpsuit from the Heroes for Hire series
5010993786527 - SHC Legends CWS 4 - Iron Fist - Classic high collar
5010993790494 - SHC Legends Yacht 5 - Colleen Wing (Comics)
5010993785780 - SHC Legends Halo 6 - Viper - redone Madame Hydra

BAF- Armadillo (couldn't think of anything)

That's just about perfect, but instead of Jumpsuit Shang-Chi I'd go with White Tiger (Ayala), and for the BAF I would go with Orka, just for the Heroes for Hire tie-in, but he's listed as a legit 11 footer so they'd probably screw it up.

57 minutes ago, RyanDaly said:

1ShangChi.jpg

2BlackJackTarr.jpg

3LeikoWu.jpg

4WhiteTiger.jpg

5Midnight.jpg

6RazorFist.jpg

7ShakaKharn.jpg

Whew, those are some deep digs, but as much as I like them I think there needs to be consideration for at least 2 MCU figures. However, this is a wish list so......pretty cool. Shaka Kharn would make a pretty crazy looking BAF.

Here's my go at this

1. MCU Shang-Chi (just because .. seems realistic)

2. MCU Mandarin (same as above)

3. Ghost Maker

4. Fah Lo Suee

5. Zaran

6. Lich

BAF = Foundry (or I mean any of the other Big Avatars, like Deluge or Q' Wake) (chose Foundry just because he's the bulkiest and could have some additional hands n such)

also thought these Avatar guys would be cool, they can also go up against Force Works.. since that team seems to be be slowly building

I just went with character I thought were cool, and not probable except for The MCU figs

wanted to try and stuff Bengal in there, and Li Ching Lin

would have maybe tosses in Tiger Claw he dones't look as cool as the ones I chose over him

1. Shang-Chi, original comic book outfit- wristbands, Yin/Yang symbol on the back; asst' hands/fists, whirling nunchucks

2. Leiko Wu (high boots, street commando Gulacy-type spy outfit, gun w/ silencer) OR White Tiger, Ayala (improved mold, unmasked head, amulet)

3. Shockwave, energy effect

4. Midnight Son

5. Cat OR White Tiger, Hector (unmasked head, amulet)

6. Black Jack Tarr (street commando outfit, guns, uzi)

BAF- Shaka Kharn

*Deliberately chose not to include any Iron Fist characters because Iron Fist can be his own wave.

mokfuV.jpg

@Atlantis I do agree that Iron Fist could hold his own wave, we can use this to do another figure for him. As you know Iron Fist was introduced in Shang-Chi and constantly goes to Shang to train. So having a Iron Fist in a Shang-Chi wave is like having Daredevil in the Spider-Man wave. They go hand in hand. (Yes I know DD should and could hold his own wave but I'm just using it as an example.

16 minutes ago, tarot said:

@Atlantis I do agree that Iron Fist could hold his own wave, we can use this to do another figure for him. As you know Iron Fist was introduced in Shang-Chi and constantly goes to Shang to train. So having a Iron Fist in a Shang-Chi wave is like having Daredevil in the Spider-Man wave. They go hand in hand. (Yes I know DD should and could hold his own wave but I'm just using it as an example.

Oh I agree, I just preferred my picks to not delve into Iron Fist because I've got my own wishes for his wave. Certainly wasn't implying anything by that. Its just that its hard to stick to the no more than 6 if I include Iron Fist. I touched on this same issue in a FF thread- some characters just have a wider field to pick from for waves than others.

I’d like to get the tracksuit Shang-Chi, it’d also be a good place to put Sword Master who he trains occasionally and teams up with and is on the Agents of Atlas (which would be a good way to start that big team of characters: Jimmy Woo, White Fox, Gorilla Man, Uranian, M-11, Namora, Venus, Giant Man, etc...)
spacer.png

13 minutes ago, Atlantis said:

Oh I agree, I just preferred my picks to not delve into Iron Fist because I've got my own wishes for his wave. Certainly wasn't implying anything by that. Its just that its hard to stick to the no more than 6 if I include Iron Fist. I touched on this same issue in a FF thread- some characters just have a wider field to pick from for waves than others.

fair enough. That is true. I think that's why Hasbro uses the Spider-man line to do all their street level character. If it wasn't for that it would be very limited. X-men has all their own branch teams and villains so they are safe. Same with the Avengers, who have had so many members joined that those member's wider gallery can be included. the F4 is harder but they can also include the Inhumans and Cosmic line. Spider-man needs the Street level heroes to keep going.

On 9/2/2020 at 9:19 AM, RyanDaly said:

1ShangChi.jpg

2BlackJackTarr.jpg

3LeikoWu.jpg

4WhiteTiger.jpg

5Midnight.jpg

6RazorFist.jpg

7ShakaKharn.jpg

I like your list except I'd swap out Razor Fist's S&M 1st app look with this version & I'd swap out Midnight with Cat!

RYG2aaW.jpg

iaPBfQw.jpg

L6FhhBM.png