Marvel Legends Hellfire Club Boxset Video Review And Images

JayC

On 10/12/2020 at 5:16 PM, Inspection12e said:

Sebastian Shaw is way too small IMO. The Jean head was almost impossible to get off but I was successful in the end.  

The Jean head on mine feels like its about to come off....I fear the neck piece is either broken or about to break. I've asked Pulse about it but no answer yet.

10 hours ago, Atlantis said:

Kraven?

3d534b7c-0df7-4940-a889-447a57075958.jpg

Hmm...he's $80 Cdn along with the Spidey two-pack on Amazon.

I wonder if Herc would do? He's 6'5" according to the googles, and Shaw is 6'1". And not that it matters much because the legs would be hidden in my display, but would the leg size even match? More importantly though, hopefully the Shaw head isn't too small for the buck.

Anyone with the Hellfire set able to put the Shaw head with Herc?

12 hours ago, enzosaurusrex said:

To anyone who has the set (and knows the different bucks), what's a good upper torso for a shirtless Sebastian Shaw? Has anyone online been able to swap and are there any pics?

I wonder how would the Shang-Chi body work?

11 hours ago, enzosaurusrex said:

Scored the Hercules (Thanos wave) for $14 toyda, so I couldn't pass it up!!! Funnily enough, I also found both Namor (BP wave) and Shang-chi on this toy hunt.

same here as Scored the Hercules (Thanos wave) for $14, so I couldn't pass it up.

The Super Red Supergiant Star - UY Scuti , 1708 ± 192 Solar Radii, the biggest known star in the Universe UY Scuti

On 10/29/2020 at 3:12 PM, enzosaurusrex said:

Yea was thinking of that as well, along with Namor from the Black Panther wave (who is easier to acquire).

On 10/29/2020 at 3:12 PM, enzosaurusrex said:

Yea was thinking of that as well, along with Namor from the Black Panther wave (who is easier to acquire).

On 10/27/2020 at 11:37 AM, leokearon said:

I wonder how would the Shang-Chi body work?

I wonder if the Weapon X body (at least the torso, arms might be too short) would work.

20201101_215534.thumb.jpg.64a65a26957722174a4c651d07c70c1a.jpg

On 10/30/2020 at 9:26 PM, bestwork1989 said:

same here as Scored the Hercules (Thanos wave) for $14, so I couldn't pass it up.

As I await for the arrival of Sebastian Shaw, I'm currently using my just-acquired Hercules (6'7") buck for a human 6'5" tall Piotr Rasputin (Colossus) for my 80s X-men display. I'm using the WonderMan head from the older (616) Abomination wave for his head.

That said, Hasbro, I want a shirtless Colossus with just the briefs. Also an official human Piotr.

colossus.jpg