Build an Alternate Reality Wave

leokearon

Time for another build a wave thread in this case Alternate Realities. Simply put an character that isn't from the mainstream Marvel Univer or Earth 616 as it is known. The characters can be fro the AOA, 2099, 2211, Heroes Reborn, MC2, What If.., whatever you like 

Of course some rules.

1. Alternate Reality versions only
  2. You can mix and match the realities, you don't have to limit your wave to just one reality
  3. Minimum 6 figures plus a BAF
  4. Have fun

Something else that would be fun, at the beginning of the Heroes Return era, Kurt Busiek and George Perez kicked off their Avengers run by sending the Avengers to medieval times to fight Morgan Le Fay. This gave Perez the chance to reimagine all the Avengers for the Middle Ages and that would be a fun wave for the figures.

Medieval Avengers wave

1. Yeoman America (Captain America)
  2. Longbow (Hawkeye)
  3. Blackbird (Falcon)
  4. Star Knight (Quasar)
  5. Scarlet Witch
  6. Morgan Le Fay
  • BAF. I dunno, I guess it has to be Hank Pym or Machine Man who's pretty big.

IMG_0503.PNG

IMG_0504.PNG

IMG_0505.PNG

IMG_0510.PNG

IMG_0509.PNG

IMG_0507.PNG

For the Ultimate universe annverisary, I want them to do a wave for each of the 4 sublines.

Ultimate Spider-man

• Spider-man (Black suit on the teen body)
  • Ultimate Spider-woman/Black Widow (the costume she wore in the Spider-verse story)
  • Mile Morales (in his new costume)
  • Ultimate Doc Ock
  • Ultimate Venom
  • Ultimate Electro
  • BAF: Ultimate Rhino
  • DELUXE: Hobgoblin (a repaint of the Ultimate Green Goblin in orange

Ultimate X-men

• Wolverine
  • Cyclops
  • Jean Grey
  • Iceman
  • Magneto
  • Nightcrawler
  • Storm
  • BAF: Blob

Ultimate Fantastic Four

• Reed Richard (with a swappable Maker head)
  • Sue 
  • Thing
  • Human Torch
  • Dr. Doom
  • Mole Man
  • BAF: Mole Man's monster

Ultimates

• Iron Man (this needs a redo)
  • Cap (a more accurate costume)
  • Wasp
  • Thor
  • Hawkeye (similar to the one Toybiz had planned year ago)
  • Nick Fury
  • Chituari (the ultimate version not the mcu one)
  • BAF: Giant Man
  • DELUXE: Hulk

Age of X

Wave

• Avalanche
  • Basilisk (Cyclops)
  • Frenzy
  • Hellion
  • Legacy (Rogue)
  • Legion
  • Revenant (Rachel Grey, kinda)
  • BAF: Nightmare (Pixie)

Exclusives

• Magneto
  • Moonstar Cadre three-pack: Eclipse (Sunspot), Magma, Moonstar

I'd like to fit in Dazzler, Douglock, Domino, and Dust, but it doesn't seem realistic.

3 hours ago, RyanDaly said:

Something else that would be fun, at the beginning of the Heroes Return era, Kurt Busiek and George Perez kicked off their Avengers run by sending the Avengers to medieval times to fight Morgan Le Fay. This gave Perez the chance to reimagine all the Avengers for the Middle Ages and that would be a fun wave for the figures.

Medieval Avengers wave

2. Longbow (Hawkeye)
  3. Blackbird (Falcon)
  4. Star Knight (Quasar)
  5. Scarlet Witch
  6. Morgan Le Fay

IMG_0503.PNG

IMG_0504.PNG

IMG_0505.PNG

IMG_0510.PNG

IMG_0509.PNG

IMG_0507.PNG

Loved that story. I wouldn't mind seeing Machine Man, iron Man or Stingray done as well

2 hours ago, leokearon said:

In that case they will never do any more Ultimate figures

One of my favorite sayings is "don't start what you can't finish".

I'd rather fill out my 616 and get closer to finishing many of many unfinished teams. 

If they do ultimate they should just do box sets or make it separate from any of the 616 waves. Cause i could see the 1610 universe warming pegs, Just like ultimate cap did when they did the return of marvel legends. And considering this figure came out about 10 years ago and still pretty much cost retail should say a lot..

image.thumb.png.4cb58a1eede87b1980f937caaa589e0c.png

2 hours ago, RyanDaly said:

Medieval Avengers wave

2. Longbow (Hawkeye)
  3. Blackbird (Falcon)
  4. Star Knight (Quasar)
  5. Scarlet Witch
  6. Morgan Le Fay

IMG_0503.PNG

IMG_0504.PNG

IMG_0505.PNG

IMG_0510.PNG

IMG_0509.PNG

IMG_0507.PNG

Wow, this is a rabbit hole I don't even dare get into cuz I will drive myself insane, but I must say this is a damn good list. I especially love that version of Scarlet Witch. It reminds me of her "Gypsy" costume that she wore for a short time with the Avengers, which I'm a big fan of.