Marvel Legends X-Men Psylocke, Nimrod and Fantomex 3-Pack Video Review And Images

JayC

6 hours ago, Gigantor said:

Really? I had no problems posing him turning him at the diaphragm joint, he stayed put in the left or right positions that I put him in.

6 hours ago, nWoWolfpack said:

Yeah same mine stayed put too when I turned him

Mine stayed one time I turned him. All the other times he slightly springs back like other people's.

Im looking forward to this set. Nimrod is definitely the clear winner for me but I do like that psylocke and I will be swapping that head with my original blue outfit psylocke so that she has her purple hair and the other can be more xforce style dark. Fantomex will just be good for the xforce team of characters i have so it all fits well. Currently the price is a bit high for me so Im hoping it goes on a discount at some point during the holidays so i can snag it! I realllllly want that nimrod! 

On 9/15/2020 at 4:51 AM, EUPHORICVIKING said:

That is shading/shadowing. Much like how black panther would get Blue Shading in his art work. He's the "Black" Panther not the Blue Panther. Also never said anything about the color of the figure. My ONLY gripe from the beginning is with Articulation.

What are you talking about?? I have no problem with your gripes; I was just making a general comment that I'm glad they didnt use a pink wash. I know a lot of people like the blue or gray wash applied to a lot of the Toybiz figures, and sometimes it worked. But overall I think its best to just go without. My comment had nothing to do with anything you were pointing out.

10 hours ago, Atlantis said:

What are you talking about?? I have no problem with your gripes; I was just making a general comment that I'm glad they didnt use a pink wash. I know a lot of people like the blue or gray wash applied to a lot of the Toybiz figures, and sometimes it worked. But overall I think its best to just go without. My comment had nothing to do with anything you were pointing out.

I was talking about the pink shading shown in the comics. I also am glad they didn’t do a dry brush. My only gripe is the articulations.

I've had better luck with Amazon exclusives than others. But I dont believe collecting should rely on "luck", these should be available to everyone who wants them. Wish the Storm /Thunderbird set was on Amazon and not Target.  In 2 weeks we'll see if the forum is blown up with "target blows it again" or "happy day, they came through this time". 

I'm really glad the Amazon Nimrod pack arrived earlier than originally scheduled!

12 hours ago, Atlantis said:

I've had better luck with Amazon exclusives than others. But I dont believe collecting should rely on "luck", these should be available to everyone who wants them. Wish the Storm /Thunderbird set was on Amazon and not Target.  In 2 weeks we'll see if the forum is blown up with "target blows it again" or "happy day, they came through this time". 

I'm really glad the Amazon Nimrod pack arrived earlier than originally scheduled!

Agreed, luckily I have my 3 pack but I wish we could stop with the whole exclusive idea; the only person it benefits are the scalpers