Post your Favorite part of your collection.

Guest EUPHORICVIKING

1 hour ago, Lord_Scareglow said:

Oh boy, looks magnificent man

I'll throw something up when I get a chance, but I feel already over-cooled by Viking

waiting....

10 minutes ago, GrtWhiteCustoms said:

I have a similar shelf for my Avengers...I love it!

Yes to Us AGENT and Falcon...I would love a Swordsman/MANTIS two pack but they don't seem very popular.

dude, that two pack idea is on point!!

17 minutes ago, EUPHORICVIKING said:

waiting....

My favorite things is the Ladies of Legends, I was in the midst of fixing this, there is some gaps because I removed some figures, changed some etc, bare with this current under construction pic.. pic is bad and cut off sorta some ladies got shafted in the lens, will take a better one, you said waiting.. didn't want to make you wait long.. gotta go to work

I got so many more not shown Its in a new progress mode anyways, fav part of my collection is my ladies of marvel set-up

Ladieslegends.jpg

16 minutes ago, Lord_Scareglow said:

My favorite things is the Ladies of Legends, I was in the midst of fixing this, there is some gaps because I removed some figures, changed some etc, bare with this current under construction pic.. pic is bad and cut off sorta some ladies got shafted in the lens, will take a better one, you said waiting.. didn't want to make you wait long.. gotta go to work

I got so many more not shown Its in a new progress mode anyways, fav part of my collection is my ladies of marvel set-up

Ladieslegends.jpg

Hot Dam!

10 minutes ago, EUPHORICVIKING said:

Hot Dam!

hahha yeah, I will def take a better pic once I fixed the madness, I started tinkering with these girls and you know how it goes, once you start touching em it gets loosey goosey , I got a pile of them on my kitchen table I'm like... oh no how is this going to work out, shouldn't have gotten myself into this one

• 2 weeks later...

Very cool display. I did the same thing for Dark Hawkeye ( Bullseye).. seems like a no brainer but I actually sold off that figure and had to pay essentially the amount of the complete figure to get that head loose on eBay..

and listen all, never say never on Sets like Swordsman / Mantis..I mean we’ve gotten 70s Dazzler that maybe 3 people wished for.. and many others that seem so obscure you’d have thought they would never get a Legend..so anything is possible

@EUPHORICVIKING what do you use for a display stand/ case? Is it a book shelf? I invested in a few detoff’s ( I think that’s what they are called) from Ikea. Very nice cases, just much more narrow so my display ideas don’t fit this amount of  Legends awesomeness  

25 minutes ago, McHogan said:

@EUPHORICVIKING what do you use for a display stand/ case? Is it a book shelf? I invested in a few detoff’s ( I think that’s what they are called) from Ikea. Very nice cases, just much more narrow so my display ideas don’t fit this amount of  Legends awesomeness  

Yes, i get the black book shelves from ikea. I can fit way more and play with the heights of the shelves. Personally i think detlofs are nice but also over rated. A dust free white/black shelf is great for Presentation.  We got a spymaster lol. I bought it for 2 bucks from my collectibles shop. We can get a purple swordsman.

Gotcha. I like the Detlofs, but I accentuate my displays with things like Extreme sets back drops. Space walls etc.. 

looks like we are on Team Avengers, I too collect other Legends but my Avengers are the pride and joy of my collection 

29 minutes ago, McHogan said:

Gotcha. I like the Detlofs, but I accentuate my displays with things like Extreme sets back drops. Space walls etc.. 

looks like we are on Team Avengers, I too collect other Legends but my Avengers are the pride and joy of my collection 

Let me see!!!

On 9/15/2020 at 6:05 PM, EUPHORICVIKING said:

Let me see!!!

This was thrown together just to show how I incorporated the back grounds. In getting ready to set up my annual Halloween display so some of the pics have the abandoned house background

56 minutes ago, McHogan said:

This was thrown together just to show how I incorporated the back grounds. In getting ready to set up my annual Halloween display so some of the pics have the abandoned house background

20200916_095123.jpg

20200916_095128.jpg

20200916_095108.jpg

Looking fierce!

27 minutes ago, RyanDaly said:

I don't have any of my Marvel Legends displayed right now; I had to take them down to make room/redecorate my kid's room, so the last pictures I have are from my fledgling collection back in November of 2018.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

Sick, excited to see the update.

• 1 month later...
18 hours ago, Emnems80 said:

My Avengers display (MCU and comic versions) and my Jim Lee X-Men #1 display (still need to make an ice slide, an effect piece for Jean, and a better effect piece for Magneto).

PXL_20201005_223435565.jpg

PXL_20201005_223628145.jpg

Very cool. That XMen comic inclusion is a great display enhancer. If any era of XMen tempted me to buy Legends it’s this one. Can’t afford them now, but it’s always tempting...

The awesome thing about what the MCU has done is embrace the source material. They find ways to include original comic design aspects and turn them into realistic looking suits. Batroc in The Winter Soldier is a perfect example. They homaged the goofy color scheme but updated the attire into what a savate fighter would probably wear. Too bad the early fox X films seemed to want to distance themselves from comics.. but can’t wait to see what the MCU does with them