The First Marvel Legends Eternals Movie Figure Revealed?!? SPOILERS

JayC

We possibly might have our first look at a Marvel Legends Eternals figure from Hasbro, which appears to have leaked out on the net. The figure seems to be that of Ajak who has been said to be played by actress Salma Hayek in the upcoming Eternals movie. We got out first look at the outfit the figure is wearing in August 2019 during the D23 convention.

Eternals__scaled_600.jpg

Hasbro's Eternals wave of Marvel Legends figures where originally planned to be released at the end of this year, but then the movie got delayed until at least February 12, 2021 which in turn delayed the release of the figures. We can't confirm the image is of a legit figure from Hasbro, but based on the packaging it seems pretty real, and being the figures would have originally started seeing release around this time, it would make sense that there are some likely floating around out there to leak out like this from overseas.

If you want to see the image of the figure you can go HERE or the original source HERE. Assuming this is real, then my guess once Disney gets wind of the leak the images won't be staying up very long.

13 minutes ago, Gigantor said:

This wave is gonna rot pretty hot on the pegs if it's all movie based. Mo $$ saved for me!

I don't think they halted production, they had to hold the release because the movie was delayed. Also not sure why it would be worth anything special. The figure will be all over the place come next year, assuming it is legit.

One things I find odd is that there is no indication of a BAF at all. Obviously there is often a figure in a wave that has no BAF piece, but there would be something up in the top right corner about the BAF. On this there is nothing. So if real this looks like might be some kind of one-off release or store exclusive, not one of the figures in the regular wave.

6 minutes ago, JayC said:

One thing I find odd is that there is no indication of a BAF at all. Obviously there is often a figure in a wave that has no BAF but there would be something up in the top right corner about the BAF. On this there is nothing. So if real this looks like might be some kind of one-off release or store exclusive, not one of the figures in the regular wave.

Cap didn't have the logo in the gamerverse wave and I'm sure iron man didn't have it a few times

7 minutes ago, tarot said:

Cap didn't have the logo in the gamerverse wave and I'm sure iron man didn't have it a few times

True. We also pretty sure there is a single deluxe figure release coming but this doesnt really fit that https://www.everestwholesale.com/products/hbgf05755l0

42 minutes ago, JayC said:

I don't think they halted production, they had to hold the release because the movie was delayed. Also not sure why it would be worth anything special. The figure will be all over the place come next year, assuming it is legit.

I just meant it is for the time being, given this wave shouldn’t be out this year.

30 minutes ago, tarot said:

Movie Venom doesn’t have it either, but Taskmaster does. It’s sort of a case-by-case scenario.

27 minutes ago, byFharidd said:

the seller said that is a custom...

Hmmmm, yeah there looks to be some questionable stuff, the box looks kinda off in terms of colors and print craft, but I mean so did the Captain Marvel wave, also seems odd no BAF piece, or even a mention in the top corner, but it could be it isn't a fig with a BAF, either way.... if this is what to expect from an Eternals wave at least in terms of movie figures my wallet says Thank you , this looks like the peg warming Cap Marvel wave all over again

6 minutes ago, Lord_Scareglow said:

Hmmmm, yeah there looks to be some questionable stuff, the book looks kinda off in terms of colors and print craft, but I mean so did the Captain Marvel wave, also seems odd no BAF piece, or even a mention in the top corner, but it could be it isn't a fig with a BAF, either way.... if this is what to expect from an Eternals wave at least in terms of movie figures my wallet says Thank you , this looks like the peg warming Cap Marvel wave all over again

I mean, were you really expecting more? Based on the promo art and costumes, the figures won’t be very exciting. I’d imagine this wave won’t do well unless it has a killer BAF. 

1 hour ago, tarot said:

Huh, Gamerverse Cap had the BAF logo on his box

spacer.png

53 minutes ago, Ironspider428 said:

I just meant it is for the time being, given this wave shouldn’t be out this year.

Movie Venom doesn’t have it either, but Taskmaster does. It’s sort of a case-by-case scenario.

yeah it is weird, because Venom doesn't

spacer.png

So I guess this eternals figure could be real... who knows at this point, I bet it's real though,, why wouldn't it be, this wave would have been coming out really soon if the movie was, they had it all set up

22 minutes ago, tarot said:

They post pics of the side and back. Seem more legit but it looks like this will be a stand alone exclusive 

Ah yeah now that they showed the additional photos of the box, I'd say this is looking really legit, and Legit wack... pegwarmer city here, I'd imagine this is an exclusive to some place like Stankmart, which is fine by me...looks like it'll be a 5.99 clearance sale fig by this time next year haha

That serial number on the back, under the character bio, I've never seen that in America that I can recall, street date maybe? I'm wondering if this dude works in one of the overseas warehouses and snagged one....That being said, I REALLY hope this is a custom cause....that is one of the blandest figures I've ever seen...

2 hours ago, JayC said:

Dwight explicitly said during an interview that the delay in releasing the Eternals wave allowed them to fix some of the paint instructions for the factory, to make the wave more screen-accurate.

2 hours ago, Ironspider428 said:

I mean, were you really expecting more? Based on the promo art and costumes, the figures won’t be very exciting. I’d imagine this wave won’t do well unless it has a killer BAF. 

Only way I'd even entertain the thought of getting this wave is if the BAF were to be a scale accurate classic comic based  Starlin Thanos. IMO, they should include comic based Thanos along with his brother Starfox & a comic based Sersi. 3 comic based Eternals characters plus 3-4 MCU based fig would move the line, but an all MCU based wave??? No dice.

88kwjiB.gif

STR9fik.jpg

CYeaYxK.jpg

f826cQl.jpg

27 minutes ago, Gigantor said:

Only way I'd even entertain the thought of getting this wave is if the BAF were to be a scale accurate classic comic based  Starlin Thanos. IMO, they should include comic based Thanos along with his brother Starfox & a comic based Sersi. 3 comic based Eternals characters plus 3-4 MCU based fig would move the line, but an all MCU based wave??? No dice.

88kwjiB.gif

STR9fik.jpg

CYeaYxK.jpg

f826cQl.jpg

These eternals have very little to do with the titans version. If anything the baf for this wave should be gilgamesh 

Ive been scratching my head at the notion of an Eternals movie, as Marvel has so many other characters they could do. However I wish them success. One of the issues I have is that from the photo, none of these look anything like comics; well aware that film/tv productions often wont look the same, but there needs to be some resemblance. Virtually none here, and if this action figure is any indication, there's not going to be.

The good thing is my wallet will get a break. 😷