The First Marvel Legends Eternals Movie Figure Revealed?!? SPOILERS

JayC

Well if you live in South America they are already on the peg/shelves

pre-warming. 😉

*not my pic obviously

look at Martin Lang from Killing of a Sacred deer, looking all lost and feeble on that box. He looks too stoned to know he's supposed to be a super hero.

Eternalsoutnowsouthamerica.jpg

2 hours ago, Ironspider428 said:

I don’t care what anyone else says, this wave is gorgeous in terms of paint and sculpt. I love that metallic blue, can’t wait for this wave.

I agree, I think the design and detail of these figures is outstanding. 

Buuuuut... that's hollow praise coming from me since I don't collect MCU figures and won't spend money on any of these. *womp womp* 

6 hours ago, Actionfiguremadman said:

Possibly the most lackluster Marvel Legends wave in recent memory. Not worth $22.99 apiece for sure. 

To each their own, I guess - and I realize that most feel the same way that you do. We're lucky that Hasbro caters to our different tastes. I'll absolutely buy every one of these Eternals figures - but have absolutely zero interest in the Disney+ wave that others seem to really like. I'll personally take new characters over repeated ones every single time. One likely only needs so many figures of the same handful of Avengers I would think - but there's also probably someone out there that has to buy every single version of any one particular character. So luckily we can all just buy what makes us happy.

19 hours ago, michiganjfrog said:

i just wanted to see the MCU black knight as a figure =/ but if the leaks are true it wont be anytime soon

Same. Huge BK fan, thought for sure with Kit Harrington in the role Hasbro would cash in on the star power.

bummer

We've seen in-hand images previously for all the regular figures being released in Hasbro's upcoming Marvel Legends 6" Eternals movie wave except for the Build-A-Figure. Well now thanks to Marvelmar we have a look at the Gilgamesh Build-A-Figure fully assembled. In the movie Gilgamesh will be played by actor Don Lee.

The-Eternals-Gilgamesh__scaled_600.jpg

canvas.jpg

1 hour ago, JayC said:

We've seen in-hand images previously for all the regular figures being released in Hasbro's upcoming Marvel Legends 6" Eternals movie wave except for the Build-A-Figure. Well now thanks to Marvelmar we have a look at the Gilgamesh Build-A-Figure fully assembled. In the movie Gilgamesh will be played by actor Don Lee.

The-Eternals-Gilgamesh__scaled_600.jpg

This figure is so nondescript I kinda feel like this is a joke.  Never heard of the actor, its somehow even more boring than the figures needed to build him.. this just keeps getting worse and worse.. 

They are doing their best to talk me out if buying any of these haha

AT LAST! Finally, a BAF that's worth the entire wave! That's it, sign me up, in fact I want TWO of the exact same waves and I'll take nothing less. This time, after all these years... I WILL BE THE SCALPER! All of you will have to buy eternals from ME at 4x the retail price. There's never been a BAF like this before. They really outdid themselves here!

Over the years, there's been a lot of contention built up around the Build-a-Figure concept. Should they be big? Can they be small. Can they be just a random character, or must they tie in with the theme of the rest of the wave?

One thing I think we can ALL agree on, though, is that a build-a-figure is essentially an incentive, a REWARD if you will, for collecting all the figures in a given wave.

Ladies and gentleman, I give you our REWARD for completing the Eternals wave.

The-Eternals-Gilgamesh__scaled_600.jpg.a303c2ea29afa157dc490669b8a0b4ce.thumb.jpg.ebea023b149a03ef8bd69d96ff60ccb1.jpg

I really don’t understand the people constantly complaining about this wave. It’s entirely self-contained, if you don’t want it, don’t buy it, simple as that. It’s not like there are comic figures or even other movie figures in there or a highly desirable BAF. Personally I’m thrilled they’re able to knock out almost all of the characters from that movie in one wave, I’d love to see more of that kind of thing in the future.

1 hour ago, Ironspider428 said:

I really don’t understand the people constantly complaining about this wave. It’s entirely self-contained, if you don’t want it, don’t buy it, simple as that. It’s not like there are comic figures or even other movie figures in there or a highly desirable BAF. Personally I’m thrilled they’re able to knock out almost all of the characters from that movie in one wave, I’d love to see more of that kind of thing in the future.

Good points.  I understand why people aren’t into them. I’m not either. But you make good points. 

1 hour ago, Ironspider428 said:

It was never that we didn't want the wave, we just wanted a better wave than this . . . or rather, better figures.

And, as has been pointed out before, as collectors, we have every right to complain when the line we collect does something we don't like.

19 minutes ago, mako said:

It was never that we didn't want the wave, we just wanted a better wave than this . . . or rather, better figures.

What is wrong with the figures? To me, the facial sculpts look pretty damn good. The bodies look spot-on to the movie costumes, of which we've seen... what, 20 seconds from the teaser? Should the toys be more or less accurate to the films? Aren't the looks of the figures dictated by the design of the film? If you don't like them, isn't your grievance with the movie, not the toys?