Marvel Legends Deluxe 6" War Machine Figure Video Review And Images

JayC

Today I take a look at the new Marvel Legends Deluxe 6" War Machine figure from Hasbro. You can purchase this figure from our sponsor BigBadToyStore.com. The backdrops featured in this review were provided by our sponsor DoramaPrints.com. For a 10% discount, use the code MN10 during checkout.

Check out images for this figure below in our GALLERY and be sure to share your own thoughts about it in the COMMENTS SECTION.

IMG_9624.jpg

IMG_9625.jpg

IMG_9626.jpg

IMG_9627.jpg

IMG_9628.jpg

IMG_9629.jpg

IMG_9630.jpg

IMG_9631.jpg

IMG_9632.jpg

IMG_9633.jpg

IMG_9634.jpg

IMG_9635.jpg

IMG_9636.jpg

IMG_9637.jpg

IMG_9638.jpg

IMG_9639.jpg

IMG_9640.jpg

IMG_9641.jpg

IMG_9642.jpg

IMG_9643.jpg

IMG_9644.jpg

IMG_9645.jpg

IMG_9646.jpg

IMG_9647.jpg

IMG_9648.jpg

IMG_9649.jpg

IMG_9650.jpg

IMG_9651.jpg

IMG_9652.jpg

IMG_9653.jpg

IMG_9654.jpg

IMG_9655.jpg

IMG_9656.jpg

IMG_9657.jpg

IMG_9658.jpg

IMG_9659.jpg

IMG_9660.jpg

IMG_9661.jpg

Awesome figure. Now we need a retro Rhodes head from when he sported the classic suit. ... maybe in the inevitable re-release of the 80th anniversary in classic colors.. one Tony head and one Rhodes head

Again, love the comparison pics! Hard to believe I held that old Toy Biz Warmachine in high regard for so long. This is how you update an already great figure Hasbro, but Next to this new one that TB one is really showing its age.

also love that U.S. Agent, even if that buck is too small for John Walker. This version is my “The Captain” stand in. Always feel this is the size cap should be but I have come around to the 80th anniversary version. 

Can’t wait for the Silver Centurion next, S.H.!!y neck joint and all. I’ve come to a happy place with that figures flaw and am eagerly waiting to add him to my Armory. Still kinda bewildered that SC doesn’t come with these awesome blasts effects.. may have to grab an extra IM2020 so all my favorites can blast off together.

So good to have a figure I don't have to complain about. I mean they just nailed it with this one! Not only does he look straight out of the comics, they have his articulation on point!  Pinless tech, accessories up the wazoo. Look...they didn't paint on the abdomen plates...they're molded on. Even though his fist is closed they gave him repulsors. They actually put RAILS on the torso for the twin shoulder mounted weapons THAT ROTATE 360!! His torso is wider than the red/gold Classic because of he wears the heavier bulkier weapons suite, as it should be. They should have used this mold for Silver Centurion because that suit itself is bulkier than the classic armor. There's no boot jet molding on the soles, but other than that its darn near perfect.

Anyone who's read my comments critiquing Hasbro for some of the things they do, and think i really go in on them- War Machine is why. Because this shows what they can do when they want. They've taken characters I don't really care for and never wanted an action figure of, and got me to buy them (She Hulk). They've taken characters I really like but botched the figure so much it makes me sad to look at them (Guardian, Black Widow). War Machine is a gem. When they want, they really do it right!

10 hours ago, Atlantis said:

So good to have a figure I don't have to complain about. I mean they just nailed it with this one! Not only does he look straight out of the comics, they have his articulation on point!  Pinless tech, accessories up the wazoo. Look...they didn't paint on the abdomen plates...they're molded on. Even though his fist is closed they gave him repulsors. They actually put RAILS on the torso for the twin shoulder mounted weapons THAT ROTATE 360!! His torso is wider than the red/gold Classic because of he wears the heavier bulkier weapons suite, as it should be. They should have used this mold for Silver Centurion because that suit itself is bulkier than the classic armor. There's no boot jet molding on the soles, but other than that its darn near perfect.

Anyone who's read my comments critiquing Hasbro for some of the things they do, and think i really go in on them- War Machine is why. Because this shows what they can do when they want. They've taken characters I don't really care for and never wanted an action figure of, and got me to buy them (She Hulk). They've taken characters I really like but botched the figure so much it makes me sad to look at them (Guardian, Black Widow). War Machine is a gem. When they want, they really do it right!

Yeah, apart from the price point, this is a really good example of a ML done right; the guys who worked on this should have made the Silver Centurion.

• 2 weeks later...

Just got WM tonight from Dorkside Toys, was supposed to get him either tomorrow or Tuesday so it was a surprise to hear the doorbell ring & see a package on my doorstep. This figure is more awesome than the pics show. My only gripe is that I wish he had come with at least one repulsor hand for the left hand but that is something that I will rectify once I buy 2020 IM. And I found SCIM at my local Walgreens yesterday, so got both on back to back days!

nJ2wO1X.jpg

7VKJI7a.jpg

1zIxZnw.jpg

On 9/9/2020 at 10:44 PM, leokearon said:

Yeah, apart from the price point, this is a really good example of a ML done right; the guys who worked on this should have made the Silver Centurion.

YES! If nothing else then think how it looks if a team of your people did the 80th anniversary Iron Man, and another did War Machine. Do you wanna be on the team that did THIS? And you know, why didn't they give him pulse bolts ? So many lost opportunities...

im sc.jpg