Marvel Legends Army Builder Hellfire Club Goon Revealed?!?

JayC

On 9/13/2020 at 9:59 AM, Gigantor said:

Yep, head sculpt is all they have to make new.  New head sculpt, slap on a neck collar from DP plus shiny metallic paint job is all they'd have to do for making an army wave of Guardsmen! I'd get a dozen of these!

zApjTit.gif

They could really do a good job if they work on this...I'd place him on an Iron Man wave along with Crimson Dynamo and a Titanium Man BAF...also could put him in a 3 pack for troop building...

1 hour ago, Atlantis said:

They could really do a good job if they work on this...I'd place him on an Iron Man wave along with Crimson Dynamo and a Titanium Man BAF...also could put him in a 3 pack for troop building...

As I said, the best way would be to do one in a wave with both Michael and Kevin O'Brien heads and then release it without the heads as an army builder

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎9‎/‎16‎/‎2020 at 7:07 PM, EvilHayato said:

I am definitely pondering a purchase of some of these guys! I hope they do do some doom bots tho as I would love a bunch of those as well. 2 of my favorite goon types. Never really cared about aim or hydra as much as those. Also I remember when toybiz showed them way back in the day and I was pretty excited for them until they got cancelled and never saw the light of day. 

I think the blue should be darker...but still, its a nice deal

Everything I got during Pulsecon has shipped in reverse order so far, so I'm not sure ordering quickly helps you get it quickly. I ordered a Hellfire Club at exactly noon on the Wednesday, and another five minutes later. I got the second set a day earlier. The Logan set I bought 12 hours after either Hellfire Club showed up a few days before that.

16 minutes ago, enzosaurusrex said:

Pulse still hasn't taken my money for the Goons 🤡

yeah it's weird I got Silk today, but I also ordered a Hellfire goon, but Hasbro hasn't charged me at all yet. I wonder whats up with that, will they charge me for it all once the Goon ships, my order says the goon is Approx to ship today, but Nada movement.

23 minutes ago, Dodge76 said:

No shipment notice for me either on Goons and Hellfire Club.

yeah I mean Hellfire Club is one that seems to be up in the air for a majority of us, some people got in super fast, some people are getting it now, others well it seems like who knows, my order said it would be approx March 2021, I sure hope it's not that way, someone I was just talking to else where did say that Hasbro said it would be coming March 2021 but they got it today. it also got randomly released on EB games for a short minute and sold out earlier last week, and people got it from there. The wacky thing was they charged me like the day after I ordered it, then the next day refunded the charge.

spacer.png

8 hours ago, Benn said:

Gotcha. This is a thread about the guards, so we were all a little confused. Looks like people got charged properly for the guards today, so they should be shipping in the next day or so.

Agreed,  My CC has a pending HP charge from today.  I probably will be receiving my HC goon squad by the end of the week,

1 hour ago, Gigantor said:

Got charged today but no other info pertaining to when these will be mailed out. I need my 5 goons dagnabit!

You mean you didn’t get 6 after convincing emnems80 that was the number to build a “squad”.. ?!? 🤑

Maybe you do work for Hasbro haha

On 10/5/2020 at 10:58 PM, Lord_Scareglow said:

yeah I mean Hellfire Club is one that seems to be up in the air for a majority of us, some people got in super fast, some people are getting it now, others well it seems like who knows, my order said it would be approx March 2021, I sure hope it's not that way, someone I was just talking to else where did say that Hasbro said it would be coming March 2021 but they got it today. it also got randomly released on EB games for a short minute and sold out earlier last week, and people got it from there. The wacky thing was they charged me like the day after I ordered it, then the next day refunded the charge.

spacer.png

It was the same for me on Thursday for the Hellfire Club. I waited for it to pop up and go on sale and got told it was preordered for March 2021. I don't mind the wait. It gives my wallet a breather. I was told I would not be charged until it shipped. The goons I was told would shil on the first of this month. 

56 minutes ago, Dodge76 said:

It was the same for me on Thursday for the Hellfire Club. I waited for it to pop up and go on sale and got told it was preordered for March 2021. I don't mind the wait. It gives my wallet a breather. I was told I would not be charged until it shipped. The goons I was told would shil on the first of this month. 

Yeah it's been a weird little ride Hasbro Pulse has put everyone on with this exclusives journey in the past few weeks, the wildest stories are of the people who ordered movie Old Man Logan & Xavier 2pack who have been receiving multiples, some people have gotten up to 3 extras!, yet other people are waiting to get even 1, and yes now the Hellfire Goon was stated to ship on the 5th, well that day came and went and many people are waiting and wondering. I also found it crazy that all of the Hascon/SDCC exclusives randomly went up on EB games website here for like an hour and sold out, and people got those, as well as some stores (people found Power Ranger LC Drakkon Evo III in stores and Transformers Quintesson Judge Pit) but the website said Web only. The bottom line is this whole thing as been madness and seems to still be. Hasbro is treading water right now with all of these orders I'd imagine, they can't handle it all.

8 hours ago, McHogan said:

You mean you didn’t get 6 after convincing emnems80 that was the number to build a “squad”.. ?!? 🤑

Maybe you do work for Hasbro haha

They were limited to 5 per order & when I went back to order another set of 5, they were sold out! Soon as they ever do a reset, I will be ordering 5 more.