Marvel Legends Army Builder Hellfire Club Goon Revealed?!?

JayC

It's a bummer to hear so many people are having problems. I had Logan and Xavier arrive last Monday, Hellfire Club last Thursday, and then another Hellfire Club last Friday. The guards haven't shipped yet, but they will soon enough. Hasbro ship dates all say "approximately" for a reason! The order numbers for my two Hellfire Clubs, which were ordered five minutes apart from each other, had a difference of about 6000. That doesn't mean they necessarily got 6000 orders between my two orders, but they very well may have. They certainly received many thousands of orders between the 23rd and 27th.

2 hours ago, enzosaurusrex said:

Did you get a tracking number yet? My card got charged for the Goons on Tuesday and still haven't received my shipping info.

Same here. Got charged earlier in the week but no shipping notice. And if I order more now, will they send both orders out in March or send me my 1st order soon & 2nd order in March?  Just pre-ordered 3 more for a total of 8 HFC Guards. Hope my 1st order of 5 ships soon.

24 minutes ago, Gigantor said:

Same here. Got charged earlier in the week but no shipping notice. And if I order more now, will they send both orders out in March or send me my 1st order soon & 2nd order in March?  Just pre-ordered 3 more for a total of 8 HFC Guards. Hope my 1st order of 5 ships soon.

You'll get the first batch soon, and the new order in March. Everyone who got in orders before they originally sold out will get them in the next week or so. They basically just opened up preorders for a second batch that they're making to order. I just got a notice that one of my two orders for these has shipped, so I expect the other order to ship over the weekend, most likely.

7 hours ago, Neo3204 said:

Can't wait got 14 coming and scene in my head. 

14! whoa there, I mean sure army build but, that seems excessive, seems like 4 too many, you are going to have a whole shelf dedicated to Hellfire goons.

also let some of us get these figures before you ransack the entire stock, I also have to ask if it's 5 Per customer, how many credit cards and additional addresses did you have to get/make to order 14?

33 minutes ago, enzosaurusrex said:

Yea got mine shipped on Friday Oct 9th. It'll get to the west coast on Oct 20th. Just curious, how long are people's shipping taking?

Oh so these are getting shipped out to some Canadians already, I certainly have not heard a word from Hasbro about when I'm getting Hellfire Goon.

7 hours ago, Lord_Scareglow said:

I also have to ask if it's 5 Per customer, how many credit cards and additional addresses did you have to get/make to order 14?

Hasbro's limits are just per order, even though they say "per customer". I ordered two Hellfire Clubs, six Hellfire guards over two batches, two Cobra Commanders, etc., all with the same card and same address. They just want to slow people down, so the stock doesn't all sell out to a handful of resellers, but they don't really care how many anybody gets. This was also true of the sentinel, by the way, as I ordered six of those over three orders too (one was for a friend who reimbursed me, and I'm still on the fence about keeping two of the others).

4 hours ago, enzosaurusrex said:

Yea got mine shipped on Friday Oct 9th. It'll get to the west coast on Oct 20th. Just curious, how long are people's shipping taking?

I'm a one-day ship from their Jonestown, PA warehouse, and should have all my guards Monday.

4 hours ago, Lord_Scareglow said:

Oh so these are getting shipped out to some Canadians already, I certainly have not heard a word from Hasbro about when I'm getting Hellfire Goon.

I got it shipped to my US address in WA state. Just wanting to see how my shipping to the West Coast compares to others.

Who knows when I'll actually see these, considering the border is closed lol

26 minutes ago, Benn said:

I'm a one-day ship from their Jonestown, PA warehouse, and should have all my guards Monday.

Nice

I don't plan on getting any of these guys until i (eventually) get my hellfire club set, hopefully some are still available then but guess we'll see.  Think i will settle for  just get a couple . I'm not big on army building, generally i prefer to get unique characters over nameless goons.  Still haven't unboxed my hydra 2-pack from a few years back, nor my solo A.I.M. trooper from whatever wave he came in (altho that might change if i ever get a MODOK figure). Even with storm troopers i don't tend to get more than 1 of each type, if that. But it is definitely fun to see pics taken by people that do have huge sets of any of these., and i can certainly understand the urge to get a bunch of them.

The HFC Guards are a "paid for" elite mercenary Cadre that the HFC employed. To me, that means they hire out to the highest bidder & can work for various organizations or even individuals such as Justin Hammer. I plan on using them vs any & all Marvel good guys & not just the X-Men. Don't need the HFC set to utilize the Guards imo.

3 hours ago, Gigantor said:

The HFC Guards are a "paid for" elite mercenary Cadre that the HFC employed. To me, that means they hire out to the highest bidder & can work for various organizations or even individuals such as Justin Hammer. I plan on using them vs any & all Marvel good guys & not just the X-Men. Don't need the HFC set to utilize the Guards imo.

That is awesome! You put a lot of thought into that! 🙂 I spread all the different Armies about my collection too!