Knull Overtakes Your Favorite Marvel Heroes In December Covers

JayC

Knull is coming. The God of Symbiotes will make his long-dreaded arrival this December in KING IN BLACK, the monumental event that delivers on everything Donny Cates and Ryan Stegman have built up in their groundbreaking run on Venom. To celebrate this epic storyline, readers can see Knullified versions of their favorite Marvel heroes on twisted variant covers coming in December.

These chaotic versions of heroes like Captain America, Thor, and Storm reveal just what happens when Knull’s overwhelming darkness overcomes the Marvel Universe as we know it. You can see some of these glorious covers now featuring an all-star lineup of amazing artists including Skan, Ken Lashley, Taurin Clark, Iban Coello, and more! Be on the lookout for more Knullified variant covers coming your way and brace yourself for Knull’s impact this December in KING IN BLACK!

BLACK CAT #1 KNULLIFIED VARIANT by TAURIN CLARK

BLACK WIDOW #4 KNULLIFIED VARIANT by SKAN

CAPTAIN AMERICA #26 KNULLIFIED VARIANT by JULIAN TOTINO TEDESCO

CAPTAIN MARVEL #24 KNULLIFIED VARIANT by TRADD MOORE

CONAN THE BARBARIAN #17 KNULLIFIED VARIANT by E.M. GIST

FANTASTIC FOUR #27 KNULLIFIED VARIANT by JUAN FERREYA

GHOST RIDER: RETURN OF VENGEANCE #1 KNULLIFIED VARIANT by KYLE HOTZ

THOR #10 KNULLIFIED VARIANT by KEN LASHLEY

VENOM #31 KNULLIFIED VARIANT by FRANCISCO HERRERA

X-MEN #16 KNULLIFIED VARIANT COVER by IBAN COELLO

BLACKCAT2020001_KNULLIFIED_VAR.jpg

BLAW2020004_KNULLIFIED_VAR.jpg

CAPA2018026_KNULLIFIED_VAR.jpg

CAPMARV2019024_KNULLIFIED_VAR.jpg

CONANBARB017_KNULLIFIED_VAR.jpg

FF2018027_KNULLIFIED_VAR.jpg

GHOSTRROV001_KNULLIFIED_VAR.jpg

THOR2020010_KNULLIFIED_VAR.jpg

VENOM2018031_KNULLIFIED_VAR.jpg

XMEN2019016_KNULLIFIED_VAR.jpg

1 hour ago, monron999 said:

Fabulous....Just as the Venomized gimmick was starting to run it's course, now we get this. Cheap pops and an alternate cover collector's wet dream. That's today's Marvel. Oh, and looks who's behind this handy work. Veeeery creative. Ever heard the term "Jumped the Shark"?

The shark is also Knullified 

5 hours ago, Atlantis said:

Ladies and Gentlemen.....here are your new Marvel Legends. Coming to stores everywhere, no waiting, no exclusives, no short-packing.

if this was actually going to be a thing I'd be overjoyed , a Knullified Characters wave, I'd be way to happy to purchase that Hahaha , these covers look rad

See, I think symbiotes pretty universally look cool... but Knull just doesn't to me. I'm sure it's a cool storyline, but his look does nothing for me. Also, I don't know if it's been explained in the story, but what does the god of the symbiotes have to do with spiders? Venom has a spider emblem because of his history as Spider-Man's suit, but I feel like there'd need to be a pretty solid justification for why some symbiote god from across space who seems never to have been to earth before also has a spider emblem.

2 hours ago, Benn said:

See, I think symbiotes pretty universally look cool... but Knull just doesn't to me. I'm sure it's a cool storyline, but his look does nothing for me. Also, I don't know if it's been explained in the story, but what does the god of the symbiotes have to do with spiders? Venom has a spider emblem because of his history as Spider-Man's suit, but I feel like there'd need to be a pretty solid justification for why some symbiote god from across space who seems never to have been to earth before also has a spider emblem.

It’s actually a dragon emblem 

The would be legs are actually the wings of the dragon with a tail replacing the third section of the body of a spider. The head is a dragon with horns looking down. It’s resembles the spider logo because it’s inspired from Spidey

15 hours ago, Atlantis said:

Ladies and Gentlemen.....here are your new Marvel Legends. Coming to stores everywhere, no waiting, no exclusives, no short-packing.

And not just toy and comic stories, your local butcher will have these as well, every single store in the world will have these 😄

14 hours ago, Benn said:

I should add that Cap and Thing look pretty sweet above, regardless of my previous statement.

I'm with you. I have zero interest in this proposed storyline and frankly it just seems overused and trite. But visually those are some amazing designs. The Thing kinda reminds of the '98 Godzilla.

• 2 weeks later...