DIRT BAG VILLAINS!

Atlantis

Plenty of villains for our Marvel heroes to fight. Lets kick the snot out of these dirt-bag villains. In the name of Justice!

Not expecting a set "wave", but want to see these guys by next year. What dirt bags have they not done yet?

1. Firebrand (original suit)

2. Equinox ( both translucent, 2 versions; running variant of  ice torso/flame bottom, flame torso/ice bottom)

3. Viper/Madame Hydra (2 heads, they've been doing really well with faces lately- one with visible scar underneath hair hiding face); pinless buck

4. Angarr the Screamer

5. Deadly Nightshade

6. Basilisk (eye beam effects)

7. Attuma

And I doubt we'll see it anytime soon, but the Harpy would make a great BAF

12 minutes ago, Atlantis said:

Plenty of villains for our Marvel heroes to fight. Lets kick the snot out of these dirt-bag villains. In the name of Justice!

Not expecting a set "wave", but want to see these guys by next year. What dirt bags have they not done yet?

1. Firebrand (original suit)

2. Equinox ( both translucent, 2 versions; running variant of  ice torso/flame bottom, flame torso/ice bottom)

3. Viper/Madame Hydra (2 heads, they've been doing really well with faces lately- one with visible scar underneath hair hiding face); pinless buck

4. Angarr the Screamer

5. Deadly Nightshade

6. Basilisk (eye beam effects)

7. Attuma

And I doubt we'll see it anytime soon, but the Harpy would make a great BAF

villainz.jpg

great selection, love the oddball factor, only figure I could do without is Angar the Screamer, he never looked cool IMO

10 minutes ago, Lord_Scareglow said:

great selection, love the oddball factor, only figure I could do without is Angar the Screamer, he never looked cool IMO

That's what makes him so much fun to clobber. Besides, I'm digging the whole hippy 60s/70s fringe vest thing.

10 minutes ago, Atlantis said:

That's what makes him so much fun to clobber. Besides, I'm digging the whole hippy 60s/70s fringe vest thing.

yeah you are not wrong, and now that I picture a Legend of him in my minds eye, I'd grab it, I mean I'd have to in order to build that Harpy BAF right

since we were talking about lame villains to get kicked and knocked around by heros, Here is my completely jokes and sucky wave of no body wants villains to get smacked around by the good guys

Abestos Man
Living Eraser
Eye Scream
Turner D. Century
Flexo
Baron Waste Von Kampf (even Spider-Ham needs someone to beat up with his limit articulation)

BAF - Big Wheel

would you buy this terrible wave? or do you like it?

I'd be into getting the following. It's a big wave since we so desperately need more villains:

• Callisto
  • Cyber
  • Frenzy
  • Random
  • Senyaka
  • Tempo
  • Toad
  • Vanisher
  • BAF: Blob (preferably two head options: shaved sides and classic, so he can go with Mystique's Brotherhood or Toad's)

These are all either dirtbags, punching bags, or some comination, but Frenzy, Random, and Vanisher have all spent time on X-teams too, and for Frenzy and Vanisher my preferred looks just happen to be during those eras. Maybe that's cheating. I'd be happy to drop Telford for Bonebreaker (or some other Reaver), and drop Frenzy for Marrow or somebody. I kept trying to put Destiny, Lady Deathstrike, and Spiral in here, as usual, but they just didn't feel dirtbaggy enough. Senyaka's also a personal favourite, but there's no question that he's both a dirtbag and a punching bag.

spacer.pngcyber00.jpgspacer.pnge8cbba4a171fe45f310e57141976c58d.jpg9860401633b1b653043f59d1ba5ce6f1.jpgspacer.pngToad_(Mortimer_Toynbee_).pngvanisher-costume5.jpg EM56TQeU8AAJEbc.jpg:large

11 hours ago, Benn said:

I'd be into getting the following. It's a big wave since we so desperately need more villains:

• Callisto
  • Cyber
  • Frenzy
  • Random
  • Senyaka
  • Tempo
  • Toad
  • Vanisher
  • BAF: Blob (preferably two head options: shaved sides and classic, so he can go with Mystique's Brotherhood or Toad's)

These are all either dirtbags, punching bags, or some comination, but Frenzy, Random, and Vanisher have all spent time on X-teams too, and for Frenzy and Vanisher my preferred looks just happen to be during those eras. Maybe that's cheating. I'd be happy to drop Telford for Bonebreaker (or some other Reaver), and drop Frenzy for Marrow or somebody. I kept trying to put Destiny, Lady Deathstrike, and Spiral in here, as usual, but they just didn't feel dirtbaggy enough. Senyaka's also a personal favourite, but there's no question that he's both a dirtbag and a punching bag.

spacer.pngcyber00.jpgspacer.pnge8cbba4a171fe45f310e57141976c58d.jpg9860401633b1b653043f59d1ba5ce6f1.jpgspacer.pngToad_(Mortimer_Toynbee_).pngvanisher-costume5.jpg EM56TQeU8AAJEbc.jpg:large

Actually when I used the term "dirt bag" i just really meant villains as a whole. For example I would never class Madame Hydra as a "lesser" foe. That woman is a slavering, dangerous psychopath maniac. I should've been clearer. So feel free to add your villains, big time, mediocre, losers! And can you imagine how Hasbro would do Spiral these days? I'd love to see that.

Oh, if we're talking about any and all villains, then I definitely want classic comic book versions of:

• Ultron
  • Kang the Conqueror
  • The Mole Man
  • Annihilus
  • Red Skull
  • Ronan the Accuser
  • Princess Python
  • Attuma
  • The Executioner
  • Nightmare
  • Baron Mordo
  • Zzzax
  • Mephisto
  • Baron Zemo
  • The Lizard (Ditko version)
  • Gladiator (Daredevil villain)
  • The Owl
  • Deathbird
  • Wizard
  • Blastaar

I should probably stop at twenty, except that I've recently re-read the DeFalco/Ryan run of Fantastic Four and now I want that '90s version of Kristoff Vernard with removable Doom mask.

Kristoff.jpg

13 hours ago, McHogan said:

‘Cuz we are getting close to Halloween and I really want updates I’m going to add:

Dracula

Werewolf By Night

Frankenstein’s Monster

The Zombie

B8414045-7FE8-4B89-B554-334847962C29.jpeg

6DC66812-24F3-4A69-987D-B5003D2FC85A.jpeg

082F536C-DC71-42A2-8A17-41C942D95E8E.jpeg

DCBF1D34-6925-4599-913A-F06C8C5729D8.jpeg

ABB04D82-6B39-4699-B004-70C8D6A9A704.jpeg

I second this , this would be probably up there with some of my most wanted figures, it would be way too cool if Hasbro could give us a Halloween treat like this pack re-done, or better yet an entire Horror Fan Channel wave

13 hours ago, McHogan said:

‘Cuz we are getting close to Halloween and I really want updates I’m going to add:

Dracula

Werewolf By Night

Frankenstein’s Monster

The Zombie

B8414045-7FE8-4B89-B554-334847962C29.jpeg

6DC66812-24F3-4A69-987D-B5003D2FC85A.jpeg

082F536C-DC71-42A2-8A17-41C942D95E8E.jpeg

DCBF1D34-6925-4599-913A-F06C8C5729D8.jpeg

ABB04D82-6B39-4699-B004-70C8D6A9A704.jpeg

Been saying for months now Hasbro needs to do a box set of  these guys. Tweak the Hellfire Club guys and you have Dracula, I'd add Son of Satan, Satanna, and Living Mummy.