Target Exclusive Marvel Legends 6" X-Men Series Storm and Marvel's Thunderbird 2-Pack Video Review And Images

JayC

erivera94 takes a look at the new Marvel Legends 6" X-Men Series Storm and Marvel's Thunderbird 2-Pack from Hasbro. This set is being sold as a Target exclusive.

Check out images for this set below in our GALLERY and be sure to share your own thoughts about it in the COMMENTS SECTION.

Thunderbird-Storm-2-Pack-01.JPG

Thunderbird-Storm-2-Pack-02.JPG

Thunderbird-Storm-2-Pack-03.JPG

Thunderbird-Storm-2-Pack-04.JPG

Thunderbird-Storm-2-Pack-05.JPG

Thunderbird-Storm-2-Pack-06.JPG

Thunderbird-Storm-2-Pack-07.JPG

Thunderbird-Storm-2-Pack-08.JPG

Thunderbird-Storm-2-Pack-09.JPG

Thunderbird-Storm-2-Pack-10.JPG

Thunderbird-Storm-2-Pack-11.JPG

Thunderbird-Storm-2-Pack-12.JPG

Thunderbird-Storm-2-Pack-13.JPG

Thunderbird-Storm-2-Pack-14.JPG

Thunderbird-Storm-2-Pack-15.JPG

Thunderbird-Storm-2-Pack-16.JPG

It's actually Thunderbird that I want. I wish they would have made him the single carded figure in the Strong Guy wave and put Warpath in this 2-pack so I didn't have to buy it. I still like the Storm that I have from the X-Men Classics line in the bluish white outfit.

I'm not happy about Storm because her errors (chest, wrist bands) were supposed to be fixed before actual production, but fro these pics she's not as bad as I thought. It does seem that the upper torso and legs are in glossy black and the briefs are flat black which is a bit odd. I like the additional head (a power-downed version wouldve been good too), cape poncho, and fist/hands! Great touch there. 

I would've had no problem buying these two individually but for some reason Hasbro decided to make it a 2 pack. I'm glad we're gettting Thunderbird and agree that his head sits too high on his neck. Still, that face sculpt is really rockin and look at the detail on that belt. So YEAH I want this set....just so worried we'll have the same debacle as trying to get Red Hulk or the GI Joe classified exclusives. Like virtually everyone else I went for the preorder and it was sold out in seconds. 

Okay. Fingers crossed. All we need now is Banshee and the original "all new all different" line up is complete!

Amazes me on the negative comments that T-Bird is getting? He is a mutant with enhanced strength, speed & durability & tracking skills. WTF more did you all want him to do?? He has a cool costume & looks good, a Dremel to the head will fix the issue with his head sitting too high, sheesh people.

He was killed off due to the decision by the writer to make this version of new X-Men more serious as in to say ," Hey, the foes/enemies that these new & all different X-Men are facing now are more lethal than what the original 5 faced, people can die in this comic". And besides, we all know that no one stays dead forever in the comics. 

Yes, Storm's chest looks weird, it's not just boobs being small compared to her previous figures but the whole upper torso is too small and not wide enough, maybe it's like super early version but having just read Claremonts early X-Men she was well grown at the time of putting this costume on, but I guess it possible to fix it with like Lady deadpool upper torsto maybe and some black glossy paint. As for  Thunderbird he's fine, but I wish they used Hercules body or at least had given him fists and some weapons.

16 hours ago, Atlantis said:

I'm not happy about Storm because her errors (chest, wrist bands) were supposed to be fixed before actual production, but fro these pics she's not as bad as I thought. 

I don't think the wrist bands being black was an error. She is supposed to match the arcade game version of the costume, and this figure's release completes the arcade game x-men team.  

My guess is eventually she will get a solo release with gold bands,  perhaps without some of the accessories that come with this set, maybe a different head sculpt (with blue eyes?).

3 hours ago, bashpics99 said:

I don't think the wrist bands being black was an error. She is supposed to match the arcade game version of the costume, and this figure's release completes the arcade game x-men team.  

My guess is eventually she will get a solo release with gold bands,  perhaps without some of the accessories that come with this set, maybe a different head sculpt (with blue eyes?).

Would've been cool then to include a second set of gold bands as accessories. But totally understand if Hasbro goes this route for a second solo release.

On 9/19/2020 at 1:30 PM, Atlantis said:

I like the additional head (a power-downed version wouldve been good too), cape poncho, and fist/hands! Great touch there.

Ok now that you mention it, I'm now disappointed the more normal head that we did get doesn't have irises. Missed opportunity to give us a Storm that has blue eyes. AFAIK all the Storms that we got have whited out eyes.

On 9/19/2020 at 4:30 PM, Atlantis said:

I'm not happy about Storm because her errors (chest, wrist bands) were supposed to be fixed before actual production, but fro these pics she's not as bad as I thought. It does seem that the upper torso and legs are in glossy black and the briefs are flat black which is a bit odd. I like the additional head (a power-downed version wouldve been good too), cape poncho, and fist/hands! Great touch there. 

I would've had no problem buying these two individually but for some reason Hasbro decided to make it a 2 pack. I'm glad we're gettting Thunderbird and agree that his head sits too high on his neck. Still, that face sculpt is really rockin and look at the detail on that belt. So YEAH I want this set....just so worried we'll have the same debacle as trying to get Red Hulk or the GI Joe classified exclusives. Like virtually everyone else I went for the preorder and it was sold out in seconds. 

Okay. Fingers crossed. All we need now is Banshee and the original "all new all different" line up is complete!

I've got the figure (one of those extremely rare occasions where Canada gets something ahead of the US), and the lower bikini is glossy, but just a little less so than her leggings and upper chest. At some angles and lighting it does look flat. Not sure what you mean about chest errors though; looks accurate to Byrne's work on the comics to me. The wrist bands, yeah, but I'm gonna paint mine. Definitely get the figure because she looks amazing in person, especially in her powered up look!

12 hours ago, bashpics99 said:

This is her figure from her first appearance along with the All-New X-Men so yeah, the bands are supposed to be gold. Besides the hasbro team publicly stated she was going to be corrected by actual sale time. Why they flaked on this, who knows. Once they make Banshee, then the team is complete (Oh let me clear lest somebody who doesnt understand context read this and want to play "gotcha".... When I say "complete" I'm referring to the debut of the all new X-Men, 1975).

Now all we need is Banshee!