Target Exclusive Marvel Legends 6" X-Men Series Storm and Marvel's Thunderbird 2-Pack Video Review And Images

JayC

On 9/21/2020 at 11:56 PM, enzosaurusrex said:

Nice! Hopefully when it does show up TRU will have some sort of sale on Legends.

we could only hope, TRU does tend to have sales like what seems like every other month, lets keep our fingers crossed

and lets hope this doesn't turn into a Red Hulk situation

I was saying on another site that I spoke to the "toy guy" at one of my local Targets. He stated the Storm pack would be in tomorrow and he'd hold one for me. Im lucky that I have two targets 10 minutes apart from one another so if I can score more than one I'll post it here and the other site. Cost plus shipping. 

Man, I don’t get it.. all my local haunts are empty as H-E-double hockey sticks. Can’t even count the amount of times I’ve checked a store, skipped a day then recheck only to see a lone blue Deadpool or an Electro sitting where there was nothing two days ago...

I’ve  just missed so many recent releases by a day or a few hours it’s getting disgusting. My timings is off something fierce.. and my local stores : Walmart, Target, Walgreens, Meijers, are the exception as far as getting new waves. I’m pleasantly surprised that I haven’t had to travel to major metropolitan areas to find new stuff.. but lately, either nothing or stragglers that I’ve already found. got to think my luck will change, with so much product releasing so quickly seems the odds are in my favor.. 

but as far as finding this Storm set in the wild, Popfindr and Target show zilch for stock within 100 miles. Same with the Silver Centurion at Walgreens.. but seems every one is reporting walking into stores and finding these on shelves.. getting frustrated 😔

13 hours ago, McHogan said:

Man, I don’t get it.. all my local haunts are empty as H-E-double hockey sticks. Can’t even count the amount of times I’ve checked a store, skipped a day then recheck only to see a lone blue Deadpool or an Electro sitting where there was nothing two days ago...

I’ve  just missed so many recent releases by a day or a few hours it’s getting disgusting. My timings is off something fierce.. and my local stores : Walmart, Target, Walgreens, Meijers, are the exception as far as getting new waves. I’m pleasantly surprised that I haven’t had to travel to major metropolitan areas to find new stuff.. but lately, either nothing or stragglers that I’ve already found. got to think my luck will change, with so much product releasing so quickly seems the odds are in my favor.. 

but as far as finding this Storm set in the wild, Popfindr and Target show zilch for stock within 100 miles. Same with the Silver Centurion at Walgreens.. but seems every one is reporting walking into stores and finding these on shelves.. getting frustrated 😔

I've basically given up on finding legends in stores. I've been collecting for a few months now and never find anything I'm interested in. Just peg warming d-listers.

Well  I just pre-ordered 5 today & will pre-order another 5 later in the week. I just got back  from Walmart & they had the entire Strong Guy BAF wave, but just got Warpath as he's my main want in that wave. Black Tom is my other, but I'll wait till I see him clearance later in the yr to get him. Strong Guy is tempting to get but I just don't care for anyone else in that wave.

Local Target tell me they don't know if Storm will arrive for sure on 4 Oct due to fires in California. Also, they tell me they're only expected to 3 in if they show at all.

They gave me the corporate "complaint" telephone line; I was met with sympathy and they said they'd had similar problems with the gi joe line. No real resolution though. The lady did tell me they expect there will be more shipments from Hasbro due to upcoming christmas season.

So....not good news from here....

Well, now all thats left for the "all-new, all-different" X-Men is Banshee. My thoughts are the next big "event" type figure will be the Angel, with detailed, fully articulated wings. Cant imagine he wont be in his Neal Adams designed drk blue/white outfit.  Maybe 2022?

I can only hope by then, that we're able to get Hasbro to get better control of this "exclusive" venue. This is way too much hassle and frustration to go thru for something that should only be fun.

058ff74a8a02ee44d0b45a43b6d3770b.jpg

4 hours ago, Atlantis said:

Well, now all thats left for the "all-new, all-different" X-Men is Banshee. My thoughts are the next big "event" type figure will be the Angel, with detailed, fully articulated wings. Cant imagine he wont be in his Neal Adams designed drk blue/white outfit.  Maybe 2022?

I can only hope by then, that we're able to get Hasbro to get better control of this "exclusive" venue. This is way too much hassle and frustration to go thru for something that should only be fun.

058ff74a8a02ee44d0b45a43b6d3770b.jpg

I would prefer Angel in his Red costume but a new version of Angel would be nice