ZDToys Iron Man Mark IV And Mark II Armor Figures

JayC

Shown below is a look at the new Iron Man Mark II from the first Iron Man movie and the Mark IV from Iron Man 2. These figures from the overseas company ZDToys stand between 6" - 7" tall and generally have articulation on par with Marvel Legends. Besides doing figures from the more modern MCU movies like Avengers: Endgame, they've already done the Mark III armor and I believe a Mark I and Mark VI version are coming as well from them.

ZDToys-Iron-Man-Mark-II-01.jpg

ZDToys-Iron-Man-Mark-II-02.jpg

ZDToys-Iron-Man-Mark-II-03.jpg

ZDToys-Iron-Man-Mark-II-04.jpg

ZDToys-Iron-Man-Mark-II-05.jpg

ZDToys-Iron-Man-Mark-II-06.jpg

ZDToys-Iron-Man-Mark-II-07.jpg

ZDToys-Iron-Man-Mark-II-08.jpg

ZDToys-Iron-Man-Mark-II-09.jpg

ZDToys-Iron-Man-Mark-II-10.jpg

ZDToys-Iron-Man-Mark-IV-01.jpg

ZDToys-Iron-Man-Mark-IV-02.jpg

ZDToys-Iron-Man-Mark-IV-03.jpg

ZDToys-Iron-Man-Mark-IV-04.jpg

ZDToys-Iron-Man-Mark-IV-05.jpg

ZDToys-Iron-Man-Mark-IV-06.jpg

ZDToys-Iron-Man-Mark-IV-07.jpg

ZDToys-Iron-Man-Mark-IV-08.jpg

ZDToys-Iron-Man-Mark-IV-09.jpg

ZDToys-Iron-Man-Mark-IV-10.jpg

1 hour ago, Ironspider428 said:

How well do the Iron Man armors scale with Legends? I know they're like 7" scale, but if they're around the size of the MK 7, I think they'd work. I haven't been too impressed with most of ZD Toys offerings, but I think they really shine when it comes to Iron Man. 

ZD Toys are 1/10 scale, so the top of a Marvel Legends Iron Man reaches the middle of the head of a ZD Toys. Here's an image from JayC's review of their MK 85:

ZDToys-Avengers-Endgame-Iron-Man-Mark-85

4 hours ago, ADour said:

ZD Toys are 1/10 scale, so the top of a Marvel Legends Iron Man reaches the middle of the head of a ZD Toys. Here's an image from JayC's review of their MK 85:

ZDToys-Avengers-Endgame-Iron-Man-Mark-85

Hmm. The ML MK 7 is a little taller than the MK 85, but the ZD toys will still probably be taller. I wish Hasbro would remake the earlier armors.

1 hour ago, Ironspider428 said:

Hmm. The ML MK 7 is a little taller than the MK 85, but the ZD toys will still probably be taller. I wish Hasbro would remake the earlier armors.

Definitely. Redoing MKs 1 to 6 should be a no-brainer for Hasbro. I'm very happy with ZD Toys tackling them and even releasing Hall of Armor docks to bring the whole thing together, but I'm also pretty frustrated that Hasbro has had all these years to do the same and they've done nix.

1 hour ago, Emnems80 said:

What country is ZD Toys based out of? And how much do the figures usually cost?

They're Chinese. Their figures usually pop up on AliExpress and eBay, the former is cheaper. You can see a listing here on AliExpress selling either the MK III or MK II with different packaging and accessory options (the more souped-up options come with accessories not originally for the figure, as you can see by one option of the MK II coming with a knock-off of Hasbro's flight effect) for around the 25-dollar mark. And here's a listing for either figure + Hall of Armor dock combo for around 55. You can also find the Hall of Armor dock alone here for around 30.

13 hours ago, ADour said:

They're Chinese. Their figures usually pop up on AliExpress and eBay, the former is cheaper. You can see a listing here on AliExpress selling either the MK III or MK II with different packaging and accessory options (the more souped-up options come with accessories not originally for the figure, as you can see by one option of the MK II coming with a knock-off of Hasbro's flight effect) for around the 25-dollar mark. And here's a listing for either figure + Hall of Armor dock combo for around 55. You can also find the Hall of Armor dock alone here for around 30.

Thanks!