Marvel Legends 6" Gwenom Ghost-Spider Figure Video Review And Images

JayC

ShartimusPrime takes a look at the new Marvel Legends 6" Gwenom Ghost-Spider figure from Hasbro. You can purchase this figure from our sponsor BigBadToyStore.com.

Check out images for this figure below in our GALLERY and be sure to share your own thoughts about it in the COMMENTS SECTION.

Gwenom-01.JPG

Gwenom-02.JPG

Gwenom-03.JPG

Gwenom-04.JPG

Gwenom-05.JPG

Gwenom-06.JPG

Gwenom-07.JPG

Gwenom-08.JPG

Gwenom-09.JPG

Gwenom-10.JPG

Gwenom-11.JPG

Gwenom-12.JPG

Gwenom-13.JPG

Gwenom-14.JPG

Gwenom-15.JPG

Gwenom-16.JPG

Gwenom-17.JPG

Gwenom-18.JPG

Gwenom-19.JPG

Gwenom-20.JPG

Gwenom-21.JPG

Gwenom-22.JPG

Gwenom-23.JPG

Gwenom-24.JPG

Gwenom-25.JPG

Gwenom-26.JPG

Gwenom-27.JPG

Gwenom-28.JPG

Gwenom-29.JPG

Gwenom-30.JPG

Gwenom-31.JPG

Gwenom-32.JPG

Gwenom-33.JPG

Gwenom-34.JPG

Gwenom-35.JPG

Gwenom-36.JPG

Gwenom-37.JPG

Gwenom-38.JPG

Gwenom-39.JPG

Gwenom-40.JPG

Gwenom-41.JPG

Gwenom-42.JPG

Gwenom-43.JPG

Gwenom-44.JPG

I'm only getting phage and maybe Carnage.  If i can get the rest of the parts for cheap i'll build venompool but I ain't buying in a garbage wave for a dope BAF.  Look at Kingpin, He got a single card release that is better than the baf. 

While I totally dig this design I'm completely exhausted over this freaking concept. While getting "New" characters like Phage and Movie Venom are worth my while, I'm just so tired of having to buy all these weirdo alt versions of characters, not just to enable you to build the BAF, but for the fact that they take up space that could have been used for other characters that haven't been done yet. I mean, how much better would it to have been characters like Cardiac (who could have easily just been a repaint) and Firestar? Can we be over all this Venomized garbage in both ML and the comics. It's played out, it's jumped the shark. Let it die already.

50 minutes ago, Gigantor said:

"Gwenom" seriously Marvel, stop with these lame names you're coming up with for new characters, just stop. All the good ones are taken, we all know this. This will pegwarm hard along with most of this lame wave. Plz put the Venomverse to rest with this wave.

That was what the fans called her.

So Im pretty stoked for this wave unlike alot of people here it seems. This one is probably one of the two im least excited for. Also the first full wave I want this year. Im kind of in between the whole venomization of things, i love all things venom, but I like specific characters/symbiotes. Not just venom versions of them.. however cool some do look. 

1 hour ago, Gigantor said:

"Gwenom" seriously Marvel, stop with these lame names you're coming up with for new characters, just stop. All the good ones are taken, we all know this. This will pegwarm hard along with most of this lame wave. Plz put the Venomverse to rest with this wave.

Marvel didn't dub her Gwenom, thats what fans dubbed her. 

Oh gooooooood I can't believe Marvel has the sheer audacity to adopt a fan alias as a nickname, not even the predominant name, to a version of a character. How dare they. Holy cow creativity is d e a d. Where did the truly creative names go? Spider-Man, Iron Man, Iceman, Power Man, Wonder Man, Invisible Woman, Marvel Girl, Ant-Man, Giant-Man, where are they? Now those names were the peak of creativity! It's an attribute related to the character plus the noun "man" or "woman" or "boy" or "girl"! And you can separate them with a space or a hyphen or not at all! So versatile!!

And just you wait until you hear about Captain America, Doctor Doom, Mister Fantastic or Doctor Strange! See? Why limit ourselves to "man" or "woman" or "boy" or "girl"? The noun can now be a title! Now that requires a genius intellect to come up with. I wish I could just go back to the good old tim-- Wait, could it be that I am out of touch? Nay! The present is wrong. I don't need to go back to the old times, the old times need to come back to me.

20 minutes ago, Gigantor said:

All that & you still didn't acknowledge that there are no more good names to make up for new characters. They have to resort to "Safespace & Snowflake" now. Gimme a break!

Lol! The only reason they didn't throw a "man" or "woman" on the end of those names is that they dare not assume their gender, lest ye be lashed and thrown on the doorstep of cancel culture.

All that & you still didn't acknowledge that there are no more good names to make up for new characters. They have to resort to "Safespace & Snowflake" now. Gimme a break!

Mmhh, it's almost almost as if they named those new characters Safespace and Snowflake... [gasp] on purpose, knowing full well the connotations of the words.

Like, I don't even care about the New New Warriors and the only character I will somewhat genuinely defend is B-Negative (because that's a 10/10 pun for an emo vampire), but just because you aren't capable of detecting when something is tongue-in-cheeky doesn't mean it isn't.