Marvel Legends 6" Phage Figure Video Review And Images

JayC

ShartimusPrime takes a look at the new Marvel Legends 6" Phage figure from Hasbro. You can purchase this figure from our sponsor BigBadToyStore.com.

Check out images for this figure below in our GALLERY and be sure to share your own thoughts about it in the COMMENTS SECTION.

Phage-01.JPG

Phage-02.JPG

Phage-03.JPG

Phage-04.JPG

Phage-05.JPG

Phage-06.JPG

Phage-07.JPG

Phage-08.JPG

Phage-09.JPG

Phage-10.JPG

Phage-11.JPG

Phage-12.JPG

Phage-13.JPG

Phage-14.JPG

Phage-15.JPG

Phage-16.JPG

Phage-17.JPG

Phage-18.JPG

Phage-19.JPG

Phage-20.JPG

Phage-21.JPG

Phage-22.JPG

Phage-23.JPG

Phage-24.JPG

Phage-25.JPG

Phage-26.JPG

Phage-27.JPG

Phage-28.JPG

Phage-29.JPG

Phage-30.JPG

Phage-31.JPG

Phage-32.JPG

Phage-33.JPG

Phage-34.JPG

Phage-35.JPG

Phage-36.JPG

Phage-37.JPG

Phage-38.JPG

Phage-39.JPG

Phage-40.JPG

1 hour ago, leokearon said:

The only must get for me in the Venompool wave. Wish I had picked up Scream now

Scream has been my favorite of their foundation symbiotes so far. 

3 hours ago, SpiderS said:

Another bucky cap but new head and lower arms and legs really make some difference to give figure unique look.

It's a more versatile buck than people give it credit for.  Problem is it's not as versatile as Hasbro had been treating it a few years ago.  Thankfully they're being a lot smarter with its usage now.

9 hours ago, Ironspider428 said:

Probably my second most anticipated figure from the wave, I kind of wish he was on either the Sunfire or Spider UK body, but Bucky Cap actually doesn't look too bad here. I really hope we get Riot and Agony soon. Riot on Omega Red and Agony on either the same mold as Scream or a slimmer body.

I agree Phage was a bigger then this in the comics, I wish this was on a different buck, I would have been happy with him being on the Reaper buck, but hey I won't complain I just want to get the entire Life Foundation Symbiotes team completed, and I will take it how they give them, even though I wish so much we could get a Lasher re-do on this buck, he never was as scrawny as the Legend.

anyways awesome figure, I can't wait to add to the collection

1 hour ago, Lord_Scareglow said:

I agree Phage was a bigger then this in the comics, I wish this was on a different buck, I would have been happy with him being on the Reaper buck, but hey I won't complain I just want to get the entire Life Foundation Symbiotes team completed, and I will take it how they give them, even though I wish so much we could get a Lasher re-do on this buck, he never was as scrawny as the Legend.

anyways awesome figure, I can't wait to add to the collection

Poor Lasher has never accurate

spacer.png

15 hours ago, leokearon said:

Poor Lasher has never accurate

spacer.png

no they did Lasher dirty, he doesn't look right in the least on this frail buck, I really don't understand who greenlit the decision to put him on the Pizza Spidey Mold it's a tragedy. I hope one day (but doubts are high) we can get him corrected and more accurate, because it looks like whomever designed that Legend never even looked at source material.

52 minutes ago, Satam said:

Oh, you're right.  The Grim Reaper buck would have been better.  What's the last figure to use that body, anyway?

isn't Grey Gargoyle, Comic Loki,Genius-Vell, Rock Python, Cloak? (to name a few more recent) are they not on the buck or at least a slightly tweaked version?

7 minutes ago, Lord_Scareglow said:

isn't Grey Gargoyle, Comic Loki,Genius-Vell, Rock Python, Cloak? (to name a few more recent) are they not on the buck or at least a slightly tweaked version?

Probably.  I asked, because I haven't been paying attention to what figure uses what body super closely for the last year or so, and I don't have any of those figures you mentioned.  I guess Cloak is the most recent out of those that you named, right?

6 minutes ago, Satam said:

Probably.  I asked, because I haven't been paying attention to what figure uses what body super closely for the last year or so, and I don't have any of those figures you mentioned.  I guess Cloak is the most recent out of those that you named, right?

out of the ones I mentioned Comic Loki and Rock Python are the most recent , End Game Wave 2 from Summer 2019, there may be infact some newer figs those were all just newer ones that came to mind.

14 minutes ago, Lord_Scareglow said:

out of the ones I mentioned Comic Loki and Rock Python are the most recent , End Game Wave 2 from Summer 2019, there may be infact some newer figs those were all just newer ones that came to mind.

Thunderbird apparently uses that body, so that's the most recent, if that's accurate.  For some reason, I'd been under the impression Hasbro wasn't using that body very much.  From the list I found over on that other board, they are, but not nearly as much as they probably should.

11 minutes ago, Satam said:

Thunderbird apparently uses that body, so that's the most recent, if that's accurate.  For some reason, I'd been under the impression Hasbro wasn't using that body very much.  From the list I found over on that other board, they are, but not nearly as much as they probably should.

Ah yes Thunderbird is rocking that buck. I guess that is the newest. and Yes they don't use the buck often enough this is true