Hasbro Marvel Legends Pulse-Con Panel - X-Men, Spider-Man, Avengers and More

JayC

22 minutes ago, JayC said:

House of X wave. Revealing 3 today starting with Moira MacTaggert, Professor X,

Marvel-Legends1801.jpg

Marvel-Legends1802.jpg

Marvel-Legends1901.jpg

So Moira's flat chested and doesnt have the pinless legs plus what looks to be a non-moving skirt. Hopefully its got enough give to allow movement. Prof X looks good. Magneto too!

Well I’m glad I was wrong about a second AoA wave.  I’m also glad so many people are getting some figures they wanted like Falcon, Stiltman, and 90’s Rogue.

I wouldn’t have thought classic characters like Kang and Dormammu would look so good but there’s a lot of detail in those figures.  Is there any hope M.O.D.O.K. will be the BAF for the Bad Guys wave?

18 minutes ago, RyanDaly said:

I hope. While I like the Brubaker era Falcon enough in the comics, I’d rather have classic Sal Buscema style for my collection.

Me too. And while I really like that mold, I think Falcon should be on a bigger figure. Nonetheless the butterfly joints are gonna come in great for his flying positions!!

23 minutes ago, ADour said:

Gotta say, I found all the reveals pretty interesting. I don't care about the X-Men but at least this time around even I can see the appeal in these new figures. I just wish they could have slipped at least an "we're making an Iron Man wave, guys." Next time, I hope.

I've been about X-Men'd out and still really worried if we'll actually get the Storm 2pack from Target. Still, I was never crazy about the new walking Prof X outfit....this reveal is making me come around. I like the detail shown on his cerebro helmet....and that white/silver looks great on Magneto. 

8 minutes ago, Atlantis said:

Possibly. So to any people on the forum that thought a dirtbag bad guy wave wasnt possible....😏

Classic versions of Perez Ultron, Count Nefaria, 80s "armor wars" Crimson Dynamo, classic Moonstone, Wizard, Tarantula & BAF Mr Hyde would be awesome!

Great mixture of very wanted classic Avengers, Ironman & Spidey/DD villians that have yet to be made in 6' ML scale. 

While I'm not over the moon about anything shown today, I think it was still a pretty good amount of stuff. I preordered Silk, Kang and Falcon, and I'm definitely looking forward to that villain wave. Classic Thanos also looks incredible. I'm definitely looking forward to that Spider-Verse wave, but I'm kinda wary of Miles, those faux clothes look a little weird on him. I am a little disappointed that nothing was said about that burned Thanos arm. Was really hoping that would turn out to be a new MCU wave. Maybe later they'll show that off.

OK, I just went over to BBTS to check out the Joe Fixit wave & I hate to say it, but I'm skipping the entire wave. I've never been a fan of Jocasta & Thunderstrike, I much prefer this version of Masterson.

GqemBAn.jpg

Kang is not a physical type villian, he always has others do his fighting for him & usually just activates a forcefield to protect him in fights when he actually has to engage the Avengers & then teleports away. So I've never really been drawn to him but as a classic Avengers villian, he  needed to be made.

I'll pass on that version of Falcon as I know that this version will be made eventually.

lhnVHah.jpg

Mr Fixit is cool but just a version of the Hulk that I don't need in my collection & the game version of Ironman is also a none purchase for me as well. 

As far as classic Thanos is concerned, is he being utilized on the Warpath buck? I hope he is a bit  smaller in scale than the MCU versions they've done of him.

He should not be no where the same hgt/scale as 80th anniv Hulk!

XOEKY2P.jpg

I’m excited for all of these!!!!!! But that Dormammu is something I have wanted for a very very very long time!!! Since it’s bring on the bad guys hopefully a Mephisto is in the works!!!!!!! A comic Mandarin Of some kind? Maybe an executioner?!?? Just keep giving us some bad guys Hasbro!!!! I ccant get enough of em!!!!!!