Hasbro Marvel Legends Pulse-Con Panel - X-Men, Spider-Man, Avengers and More

JayC

Stormbreaker was forged to help the Avengers defeat the Mad Titan Thanos, and fans and collectors can create exciting moments with this electronic roleplay gear inspired by the Avengers: Endgame movie!

Fans and collectors alike can imagine charging into battle with the power of thunder rumbling in the palms of their hands with the Stormbreaker Axe with sound and light effects with the touch of a button! You can pre-order this now at BigBadToyStore.com.

Marvel-Legends-02.jpg

Marvel-Legends-03.jpg

Marvel-Legends-04.jpg

Marvel-Legends-05.jpg

Marvel-Legends-06.jpg

Marvel-Legends-07.jpg

Marvel-Legends-08.jpg

Marvel-Legends-09.jpg

With over 80 years of entertainment history, Marvel has become a cornerstone of fan collections around the world. With the Marvel Legends Series, fan favorite Marvel Comic Universe and Marvel Cinematic Universe characters are designed with premium detail and articulation for top-of-the-line poseable and displayable collectibles.

Each 6-inch-scale figure features detailed design, is easily poseable with premium articulation, and includes a Build-A-Figure component. Collect them all to assemble Joe Fixit from the Avengers video game! You can pre-order this wave from our sponsor BigBadToyStore.com.

The wave includes the following figures:
Kang figure
Joe Fixit BAF piece
Weapon
Falcon figure
Joe Fixit BAF piece
Wings
Jacosta figure
Joe Fixit BAF piece
Thunderstrike figure
Joe Fixit BAF piece
Mjolnir hammer
Captain America figure (Game)
Joe Fixit BAF piece
Shield
Unmasked head
Iron Man figure (Game)

Joe Fixit BAF piece
Unmasked head

Marvel-Legends-10.jpg

Marvel-Legends-11.jpg

Marvel-Legends-12.jpg

Marvel-Legends-13.jpg

Marvel-Legends-14.jpg

Marvel-Legends-15.jpg

Marvel-Legends-16.jpg

Marvel-Legends-17.jpg

Marvel-Legends-18.jpg

Marvel-Legends-19.jpg

Marvel-Legends-20.jpg

Marvel-Legends-21.jpg

Marvel-Legends-22.jpg

Marvel-Legends-23.jpg

Marvel-Legends-24.jpg

Marvel-Legends-25.jpg

Marvel-Legends-26.jpg

Marvel-Legends-27.jpg

Marvel-Legends-28.jpg

Marvel-Legends-29.jpg

Marvel-Legends-30.jpg

Marvel-Legends-31.jpg

Marvel-Legends-32.jpg

Marvel-Legends-33.jpg

Marvel-Legends-34.jpg

Marvel-Legends-35.jpg

Marvel-Legends-36.jpg

Marvel-Legends-37.jpg

Marvel-Legends-38.jpg

Marvel-Legends-39.jpg

Marvel-Legends-40.jpg

Marvel-Legends-41.jpg

Marvel-Legends-42.jpg

Marvel-Legends-43.jpg

Marvel-Legends-44.jpg

Marvel-Legends-45.jpg

Marvel-Legends-46.jpg

Marvel-Legends-47.jpg

Marvel-Legends-48.jpg

Marvel-Legends-49.jpg

Marvel-Legends-50.jpg

Marvel-Legends-51.jpg

Marvel-Legends-52.jpg

Marvel-Legends-53.jpg

Marvel-Legends-54.jpg

Marvel-Legends-55.jpg

Marvel-Legends-56.jpg

Marvel-Legends-57.jpg

Marvel-Legends-58.jpg

35 minutes ago, Nosferatuman62172 said:

Great stuff, I just wish they gave us a classic Falcon.

Anybody wanna place bets? Theyre gonna do with classic Falcon what they did with Storm: make every possible variant until the actual one everyone wants, and THEN do something that makes it just enough off. Black bands and flat chest, geddaouttahere. Probably give classic Falcon a goofy face or put him on a buck that cant really lift its head for flight purposes.

OK, first of all enjoyed the presentation even though there were a few bits i could've lived without.  Great job, hasbro!

Got about 5-6 figures to put on my "must-have" list for 2021:

1. Kang
  2. Falcon
  3. Jocasta
  4. Arcade (and man, does a "bring on the bad guys" wave sound fun!!)
  5. Firestar
  6. Rogue - maybe, although i might just go for the 2-pack version instead.  oh well plenty of time to think it over

Will probably wait for the inevitable deluxe re-release of Joe Fixit that is repainted in grey, rather than completing the BAF.

that's about all for me but certainly a lot of nice figures for all types of marvel fans (well, i guess there wasn't much for mcu fans, but not really hasbro's fault that all the movies got pushed back).  Kind of mean to tease us about mcu Quicksilver though!!

Ok, I need Arcade, Miles, Gwen. and Firestar (guess I gotta break down and get that Vintage Collection Iceman too). Gonna pick up Stilt Man when he gets the Deluxe treatment, need the Hand Ninja for my DD display. Vintage Rogue is kind of a let down, hoping for a totally new head sculpt but just got bigger hair. I might pick up Moira cause it looks like she'll fit in with my Giant Size X-Men display....

9 minutes ago, Atlantis said:

Anybody wanna place bets? Theyre gonna do with classic Falcon what they did with Storm: make every possible variant until the actual one everyone wants, and THEN do something that makes it just enough off. Black bands and flat chest, geddaouttahere. Probably give classic Falcon a goofy face or put him on a buck that cant really lift its head for flight purposes.

Yeah i will be the sucker that gets this version then buys the more classic version when it comes out.  Been waiting long enough for a Sam figure, don't feel like waiting another year or two for a fully classic version lol. 

6 minutes ago, AnotherPunkChef said:

Ok, I need Arcade, Miles, Gwen. and Firestar (guess I gotta break down and get that Vintage Collection Iceman too). Gonna pick up Stilt Man when he gets the Deluxe treatment, need the Hand Ninja for my DD display. Vintage Rogue is kind of a let down, hoping for a totally new head sculpt but just got bigger hair. I might pick up Moira cause it looks like she'll fit in with my Giant Size X-Men display....

Yeah i will finally have to break down and get an Iceman figure as well.  Although maybe they will announce another version is coming before the Firestar figure comes out. I forgot about Moira, i wonder how in-demand she will be. 

6 minutes ago, bashpics99 said:

Yeah i will be the sucker that gets this version then buys the more classic version when it comes out.  Been waiting long enough for a Sam figure, don't feel like waiting another year or two for a fully classic version lol. 

That doesn't make you a sucker. Youll just have two versions. Long as youre happy then its all good. I plan on getting him too because i have a 4" in that same outfit. Its all good...the only real suckers are the fools out there feeding scalpers.

Thank God I got the first Rogue and Gambit. I hate Target right now. Finally Falcon. I'll take any version right now. Not too stoked they're doing a Gamerverse Fixit before a comic version. Right from the jump he looks too tall. Good thing is the torso would be a great start for a Mister Hyde BAF for the Bad Guys wave. Jacosta....two please. We finally have a body to use the Lilandra head sculpt with. Is Firestar on retro card or is she in the Spider-Verse wave? Kang, about time. Still no sign of a US Agent re-up?

11 minutes ago, bashpics99 said:

Yeah i will finally have to break down and get an Iceman figure as well.  Although maybe they will announce another version is coming before the Firestar figure comes out. I forgot about Moira, i wonder how in-demand she will be. 

I'm guessing not very, I think she's for completionists and people like me who were excited for Squirrel Girl and White Rabbit

40 minutes ago, Falls22 said:

I’m excited for all of these!!!!!! But that Dormammu is something I have wanted for a very very very long time!!! Since it’s bring on the bad guys hopefully a Mephisto is in the works!!!!!!! A comic Mandarin Of some kind? Maybe an executioner?!?? Just keep giving us some bad guys Hasbro!!!! I ccant get enough of em!!!!!!

I'm hoping for Arcade, Dormammu, Ultron, Mephisto, Mandarin and Executioner with a MODOK BAF. That would be a killer wave!

Wait, Iron Man doesn't even come with blast effects? I mean, good to see that enough budget went to the comic figures, but... not even a pair? It's a an atmospheric armor, Hasbro. It's all about flying, and I'm pretty sure the blast effects aren't that expensive to make, especially since they don't even need to paint them or use translucent plastic.

The Tony Stark head still looks good, so I guess there's at least that.

Damn I'm glad we got another Rogue on that body but that head sculpt or maybe the paint apps on it, it is as if they are trying to imitate ToyBiz Rogue, it's not very good, makes recent Rogue look like masterpiece. Gambit is cool with new hair but I think little too soon they should have went with Cyclops in his 90s Jim Lee outfit or Just Dark Phoenix everybody wanted imo. As for Avengers wave, I love Jocasta, she's definite buy for me, likely will get new Kang, although I think that Toybiz version still has really impressive head sculpt, Falcon looks really cool and I think he also has new shoulders but most of all I'm waiting for classic Dormammu and Thanos, they are must buys. Overall really excited but that Rogue head is ugh, even though I really don't even need new one because I already have first release, I stilll wanted Rogue that would have head on the level of recent Scarlet Witch or Gwen Stacy/MJ, I hope it just bad pics or something. 

45 minutes ago, Atlantis said:

I WAS SCREAMING. Just wanted to reach thru and throttle these idiots. Its not like they dont know about the utter sh1tst@rm these exclusives have been.

They are contractually obligated to give retailers exclusives, or the retailer won't carry the product. Hasbro NEEDS Target, Wal-Mart, etc, but they don't need Hasbro...

16 minutes ago, Venzhe said:

Pretty sure those Avenger game sculpts are based on early artwork and not what ended up in the game. Just check out how different the faces were in the game’s announcement photos. 

Taking into account that no likeness is gonna be 100% correct, I still see them pretty similar to what ended up in the game. And considering it's been a while since the game was in production, I highly doubt these headsculpts are suffering the curse of the concept art.