Hasbro Marvel Legends Pulse-Con Panel - X-Men, Spider-Man, Avengers and More

JayC

Any one else have so much annoying trouble trying to order Silk?

yet again Pulse didn't let me put my credit info until after 10 minutes, and then the complete order took me 3 tries until it worked.

also is she supposed to be ready to ship?

I also ordered a Hellfire goon, which says Oct 1st, if I ordered Silk and Goon, will they only ship them both out at the same time (so I'd have to wait until the goon went in stock to get both), or does Pulse do separate shipments? I've never ordered from them before.

7 minutes ago, Benn said:

I'm pretty sure they'll ship them separately. For some reason, I thought they said Silk was coming in December or so, but it appears to just actually be in stock.

Ah okay, I was just curious as I said I've never ordered from Pulse before, I try not to shop in USD (but this time I had no choice). I know a lot of retailers tend to ship items in order bundles (I.e. if 1 order was for say Iron Man, Spider Man and Hulk) they don't send them all until they have them all in stock, it seemed however Silk was already in stock. so i was pondering.

also what the heck Hasbro, they charged me for Hellfire Club yesterday, and then refunded me today, curious any one else have this happen? I guess it means they thought they had enough stock, and then realized they did not, so I guess I can expect it who knows when? (I'd say before March 2021, that seems like a place holder date)

25 minutes ago, Gigantor said:

I'll be taking that cowl off my HAND Ninjas. Looks off imo. Will they be showing more ML fig reveals tomorrow as well?

no today was the only day, tomorrow is going to be G.I. Joes, Transformers, Ghostbusters and Power Rangers

As an Iron Man fan, I guess there was really only one (1) reveal that felt pertinent to me, and it wasn't even exciting. So I guess I decided to hold on to that and made a few quick edits to get a feeling of the new Tony Stark head. I think I might be in love with the way it (tentatively) looks like on the suited body. I wasn't convinced at first, but I think it might just pass off perfectly as a modern comic Tony Stark (I just really hope this head won't end up like the 80 Years Tony Stark head that was too big). I only wish we had more comic figures that would warrant that (y'know, like an Extremis Armor redo...)

giloqp2dzdp51.png?width=1950&format=png&fmkiqn2dzdp51.png?width=2000&format=png&nons0l2dzdp51.png?width=1522&format=png&inosfn2dzdp51.png?width=1500&format=png&k2kiqc4dzdp51.png?width=1602&format=png&

Avengers Wave 2,

I was disappointed that we were not getting a Modok as a BAF. It would have fit nicely but oh well. My main grabs out of this wave are Falcon and Kang which are huge cross offs for my want list. The rest are skipable.

Spiderman,

Just the Hand Ninja for me.

Powers of X,

I was planning on skipping this wave but got to have Moria.

Villains Wave,

Great Idea! More of a chance to get our favorite Bad Guys. So far excited for Arcade right now. Would be nice to get Mandarin in this as well.

X-Men Retro Wave,

At first I was like SWEEET! We are getting another Gambit with a better head sculpt. Also a new Rogue with different head sculpt. These are going to be Fan Channel Exclusives, alright then felt like I was punched in the stomach when they were revealed to be Target Exclusives. After the crazy crap I went through to get my GiJoe figures from there. This maybe a pass for me sadly.

Firestar,

Sweet! About time!

4 hours ago, Dodge76 said:

I was disappointed that we were not getting a Modok as a BAF. It would have fit nicely but oh well. My main grabs out of this wave are Falcon and Kang which are huge cross offs for my want list. The rest are skipable.

As far as Gamerverse figures go, I don't really have a dog in that fight, but it really is kinda stupid we get an alternate skin as opposed to a main character like standard Hulk or MODOK, especially with standard Hulk just being a miner redeco of Outback Hulk away.

As for Falcon and Kang? I feel pretty safe in saying most of us probably feel the same way you do. I did manage to pick up a pre-order for Jacosta off Amazon. Why not? She's from the comics, and she's a chick robot. Kinda cool.

Only 3 must have for me from yesterday's reveals are:

Classic Thanos!

Stilt man- another classic armored Ironman villain is always welcomed & he was in the classic "Armor Wars " story arc.

HAND Ninjas - 6 at least cuz that should give me enough Stilt man legs to get him up to 3ft tall at least. 

That HOX  Xavier buck will make for awesome custom fodder! Will use it to give some variety to my HFC guards squad once I paint em in their colors.

6 hours ago, Dodge76 said:

At first I was like SWEEET! We are getting another Gambit with a better head sculpt. Also a new Rogue with different head sculpt. These are going to be Fan Channel Exclusives, alright then felt like I was punched in the stomach when they were revealed to be Target Exclusives. After the crazy crap I went through to get my GiJoe figures from there. This maybe a pass for me sadly.

Annnnnd they just announced two more Target Exclusive GI Joes (out of 4 reveals total, one of which is a repaint).  Makes me glad i am an ML collector and decided to hold off on getting into Joes.

I do think (hope?) that Target won't underorder Gambit and Rogue the way they did the Joes... sure, Red Hulk was a fiasco too but otherwise i feel like Target exclusives haven't been that hard to track down, relative to say WM exclusives. 

2 hours ago, bashpics99 said:

I do think (hope?) that Target won't underorder Gambit and Rogue the way they did the Joes... sure, Red Hulk was a fiasco too but otherwise i feel like Target exclusives haven't been that hard to track down, relative to say WM exclusives. 

Really? That's interesting. Around here, I've NEVER had any trouble finding Walmart exclusives. On the other hand, I've never seen the Target G.I. Joe stuff, OR Red Hulk, and Neca Animated TMNTs are a crap shoot on the best day.

3 hours ago, bashpics99 said:

Annnnnd they just announced two more Target Exclusive GI Joes (out of 4 reveals total, one of which is a repaint).  Makes me glad i am an ML collector and decided to hold off on getting into Joes.

A friend texted me the news of the next wave of Joes. I am pretty much done. I might grab Zartan on the Pulse but after that I am done. If I knew these were going to be a pain I would have never started lol.

2 hours ago, Emnems80 said:

I wonder if he meant Walgreens instead? 

Nah, i was thinking of all the trouble folks had getting Worthy Cap, 80th anniv cap, the comic Thanos exclusive,  and the Corvus Glaive 2-pack.  But obviously people's experiences can vary quite a bit based on the stores around you locally.  Since Mako is in WM's home state of Arkansas it doesn't really surprise me much that targets aren't as good at stocking exclusives as WM there.  And i did mention Red Hulk and GI Joe as being real problems for Target (don't collect NECA Turtles so i can't speak to them) but for me Deadly Origins Widow, Starforce Carol, Stan Lee, Starboost Iron Man all seemed pretty easy to get.  Likewise for the Star Wars Black series target excluisves that i can think of.  

I woke up and thought new Rogue hasbro showed was just my nightmare, but it's reality, ok maybe she isn't as horrible, but pics they showed us are bad. It actually seems like the same sculpt as the first one or similar enough but actually wider and somehow deformed with bad paint apps, I really dunno what happened but Hasbro should fix it right away, just for the people who waited for new rogue for soooooo long. I myself will grab her either way for my NeoClassic version of Rogue using Rogue 2pack head. 

I am definitely not into the gamerverse wave, glad I can skip it. I was excited that there was a joe fixit to then notice it looked off and realized it was game based instead of comics which made that entire wave skippable.  I would love a comic joe fixit. This gamerverse one looks weird, scrunched face, huge hat... head just looks dumb imo. Glad for a new Kang which looks great and Jocasta looks really great and im going to imagine alot are going to get an extra to make her into Lilandra like they did with silver sable. Im not a huge Avengers fan or any of those game figures so easy pass. Into the spiderverse stuff is cool but also a skip. Really cool idea to have stiltmans legs be a part of the army builder to make him taller. Probably one of Hasbros most clever ideas theyve done. 

My main hype moment is the Bring on the bad guys wave. I love this because not only is it much needed to have more villains but its an homage to the bring on the bad guys onslaught wave from Toybiz from back in the day. That was one of my most favorite waves at that time so its bringing back some great feels. And i am ECSTATIC to see a classic Dormammu. I hope hes not the BAF tho. Arcade is a pleasant surprise too. My anticipation for this wave is pretty damn high. Also classic Thanos looks great. Id be very interested to see a comparison of him against the amazing marvel select figure. It will be interesting to see if he will dethrone that classic. I hope he comes with some accessories like alt non finger snapping hand. 

Kind of annoyed that they re-release figures to correct their eff ups on the previous ones. This Gambit is a much better upgrade than the other, with better colors and painted cards and far better headsculpt that plagued the original. I still like the original but if the planets align, i ll be able to get this but being a target exclusive means its going to be near impossible. As for the Rogue, I like that they are correcting the colors since all their 90s xmen released in the past few years were using more orange than yellow which was inaccurate. But that headsculpt, man... what are they thinking? Why make rogue have a resting b-face, but also looks like she gained a few pounds in the face. I cant tell if its a new head or the same head with new hairsculpt and different paint apps. All I know is, its not an improvement. I appreciate the bigger hair which is more accurate but idk, hopefully that changes.. Also realllllly hate those female open hands, her fingers are like a foot long in proportion. Give us new female hands damnit hasbro! Also happy for people for firestar, not my bag, especially with the collar but glad people are finally getting another amazing friend.