Hasbro Marvel Legends Pulse-Con Panel - X-Men, Spider-Man, Avengers and More

JayC

18 hours ago, RandomlyWicked said:

So Stormbreaker is $160?
I have all of the other Marvel "Roleplay" things. All the helmets, Cap's Shield, Mjolnir. All of them have been $100 each.

But now you are telling me that I have to pay an extra $60 for what, a long handle? I just got a talking animatronic Deadpool head that interacts with my smart phone for $100 but Stormbreaker is $160. And it doesn't even come in one piece. For an extra $60 I think they could afford a longer box.

I’ve picked up a few of the role play releases as well but never at the original $100 asking price. Everyone I’ve seen have been discounted hard, I can’t imagine Hasbro  selling many at $160

23 hours ago, ransomz said:

I've got to say, that was pretty genius making Stilt-Man's extender legs coming with an army builder. They created a win-win, provided you want Red Hand Ninjas. And who doesn't?

Seems like a good plan on paper to add the legs to army builders but man, these Hand ninjas are going to be hard to find until everyone gets the length of Stilt Man’s legs they want...

5 hours ago, EUPHORICVIKING said:

I miss that mold, but if you look closer the hip to thigh ratio is different. The upper torse has a distinguishable belly button not found on either the pizza spidey or superior spidey.

New Mold! Lets get excited!

I really hope I'm wrong and its new mold but they didn't even mention it also it has more resemblance with original pizza spidey prototypes image.thumb.png.116856786541226b998f72de6a2bca9d.png, and its a shame Pizza spidey didn't look as good as this.

SDCC-2014-Spider-Man-2099-Marvel-Legends-IS-001.jpg

31 minutes ago, SpiderS said:

I really hope I'm wrong and its new mold but they didn't even mention it also it has more resemblance with original pizza spidey prototypes image.thumb.png.116856786541226b998f72de6a2bca9d.png, and its a shame Pizza spidey didn't look as good as this.

SDCC-2014-Spider-Man-2099-Marvel-Legends-IS-001.jpg

Not sure where you got that first image, judging from the pins in the legs its a modded figure. 

Notice how there is no belly button, I’m actually holding the pizza spidey. The indentation in the upper pectorals. 

this what the actual pizza spidey looked like, notice how the legs protrude from the hips and waist. 

72474556-C382-4E8B-A056-242C0A26F3EA.jpeg

CFED22BC-E758-4141-9E35-FB960AFCA4BB.jpeg

On ‎9‎/‎27‎/‎2020 at 2:28 PM, Sidewinder said:

I am totally on board for the release of the Agents of Atlas in Marvel Legends form. In my opinion, it was the best book to come out of Marvel in the last twenty years. 

I think that Stiltmans legs would be too big around for M-11’s arms. I would use Machine Man’s arms instead.

Yeah I see what you mean about his legs possibly being too big for M-11's arms. I think the Machine Man's arms are too small though. In either case they need to make him....there's a lot of things they could do with an Agents of Atlas team. M-11could have alt bendy arms and also translucent "charged up" hands/fists

M11 KILL.jpg

Hasbro sure hates the MCU. They make toys for movies that are 20yrs old (xmen) and cartoons that are 30yrs old (xmen) but I cant get a proper fat thor. Seems it woulda been a good year for an MCU fill-in wave, or even a full Endgame wave would pegwarm less than that terrible movie mystique with no accessories. Whatevs. If Disney and Hasbro wanna kill the MCU, I guess its theirs to kill. 

52 minutes ago, Twopinesinapod said:

Hasbro sure hates the MCU. They make toys for movies that are 20yrs old (xmen) and cartoons that are 30yrs old (xmen) but I cant get a proper fat thor. Seems it woulda been a good year for an MCU fill-in wave, or even a full Endgame wave would pegwarm less than that terrible movie mystique with no accessories. Whatevs. If Disney and Hasbro wanna kill the MCU, I guess its theirs to kill. 

I still don't understand this complaint. It takes around 18 months to get a figure from concept to release. 18 months ago Hasbro had no idea COVID-19 was going to happen. They had other MCU stuff planned this year, but it had to be pushed back to coincide with the pandemic-fueled delays to the movies. If the pandemic had never happened, there would have been more MCU toys, but it did happen, and there was nothing Hasbro could've done to add different MCU toys as substitutes. The X-Men movie toys were the anniversary line for this year. You know, the anniversary line that was entirely MCU two years ago and about half MCU last year? I feel for MCU fans. It was a light year, and I know that sucks, but there were unavoidable (by Hasbro and Disney, that is) extenuating circumstances. There's lots of more reasonable places to heap blame if you need to.

49 minutes ago, Benn said:

I still don't understand this complaint. It takes around 18 months to get a figure from concept to release. 18 months ago Hasbro had no idea COVID-19 was going to happen. They had other MCU stuff planned this year, but it had to be pushed back to coincide with the pandemic-fueled delays to the movies. If the pandemic had never happened, there would have been more MCU toys, but it did happen, and there was nothing Hasbro could've done to add different MCU toys as substitutes. The X-Men movie toys were the anniversary line for this year. You know, the anniversary line that was entirely MCU two years ago and about half MCU last year? I feel for MCU fans. It was a light year, and I know that sucks, but there were unavoidable (by Hasbro and Disney, that is) extenuating circumstances. There's lots of more reasonable places to heap blame if you need to.

Well said. In fact I'll go you one further: Marvel Legends (Toybiz, Hasbro, Diamond) existed long before any hint of an MCU, and can go for another 2 decades without any MCU figures or movies ever being made again.

Even without this Global Pandemic that erupted that's still, you know, KILLING PEOPLE....any MCU line would always be light in comparison to the comic figures. That's just fact. Regardless of anyone's preference, there it is. Fret not....neither Hasbenn nor Dizney have any intention of "killing" a multibillion dollar franchise and all the lucrative licenses that go with it. I'm never one to feel sorry for a giant corporation but they couldnt have known about this outbreak and we've all gotta realize some things are going to have to change.

The all Bad guys Wave give me Hope for a classic Red Skull a mad thinker and a Red ghost - they all Share the same Body - a plane Green Overall  Boots and gloved Hands ! So it‘s easy for Hasbro ( just like the chameleon figure from the spiderman Wave ) with a red ghost Head and some fur collar Accessoire. A red Skull Head ( new sculpted with cigarette holder ) and a luger pistol. And for the mad thinker his Head and a ray gun - one Figure Body and three Charakters

come on hasbro !!!! 

AF25B572-F99F-45DE-8998-0D728D54CCC2.jpeg

78074917-7885-4B1F-98B7-A274F373DDA1.jpeg

D02F4112-C50E-48E6-918F-B68EB3CB1B82.jpeg

• 3 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Bluecomet said:

Im hoping the overseas countries get a hand on this figures as well..luckily got the storm and Thunderbird 2pack

Exclusivity only counts for the country that it is exclusive in. Outside that, international comic shops and the like should be able to get these from their suppliers

2 hours ago, McHogan said:

Can’t unsee Blanche now. Add this with the Squirrel Girl that is actually Dorothy and Hasbro has been completing the Golden Girls on the sly... 

Ok, I'm looking and looking here and I just don't see Blanche. She was always smiling....I see nothing here on Rogue that looks like her. What am I missing?

Regardless, I think if they were gonna use a different face than the original release, how about something like this? Its different and has that 90s animated nostalgia element too.

220px-Roguetas.jpg

14 hours ago, Satam said:

enzosaurusrex with the reminder that we need an MCU Aunt May. If the comic book one looked like her, though, I would probably buy that, too.

LOL I'm not an MCU collector but it's weird that we got Ghost and Luis before so many other characters and/or actors.

15 hours ago, Atlantis said:

Regardless, I think if they were gonna use a different face than the original release, how about something like this? Its different and has that 90s animated nostalgia element too.

220px-Roguetas.jpg

I mean this should've been a gimme. I would buy...3...of this. 

Hopefully there's a second head they're saving for a big reveal 😞