Bring on the Bad Guys!

Dabboi

So, at PulseCon they announced Arcade and a classic Dormammu (to my knowledge this will be part of an all villains wave)

Simple; fill in the rest of the wave

4 more figures (or 5, if one doesn't come with a BAF piece)
1 BAF

Red Skull (Any version, so long as it isn't that long jacket body)
Shocker (Classic)
Executioner
Killmonger (Classic)

Kurse (BAF)

Already stated mine in the Dirt Bag Villains thread where we were asked the same question

3. Classic Ultron

4. Classic Red Skull

5. Classic Mandarin

6. Viper (aka Madame Hydra)

BAF = MODOK

I would love to see so many villains, and I hope this isn't just a one off wave, this is a great place to knock out some much needed baddies

1 hour ago, Satam said:

I'm down.

Red Skull (on the MCU "The First Ten years" body)
Scourge of the Underworld (Modern or Classic)
Ultron (Classic)
Madame Hydra

BAF: MODOK

wow realized we basically built the same wave, minus one character, it goes to show how much these villains need representation in new figure form.

Will gladly welcome Arcade to my X collection but I, for one, am so STOKED for classic Dormammu. Really hope to see classic Red Skull in his green jumpsuit here too. and Blackheart or Mephisto would be quite a surprise. Of any wave, this would be the one I can see one of those falling in. Though I dunno where they stand with those 2 characters from Hell so.. 🤷‍♂️

49 minutes ago, RAMCAT said:

Will gladly welcome Arcade to my X collection but I, for one, am so STOKED for classic Dormammu. Really hope to see classic Red Skull in his green jumpsuit here too. and Blackheart or Mephisto would be quite a surprise. Of any wave, this would be the one I can see one of those falling in. Though I dunno where they stand with those 2 characters from Hell so.. 🤷‍♂️

Ah that would be a dream to finally get Mephisto and Blackheart, I'd say it's a longshot, if anything this wave already seems to have the demonic/supernatural box checked with Dormammu, so I'd say both of those guys may be out (if even we ever see a Mephisto with the apparent whispers that Hasbro don't do devils), however if we got a Blackheart I'd really like him to be a BAF or deluxe because he needs to be a big dog. either way so far I can say that I have not be so siked about a potential wave in a long time like I am with this one, so much potential here, I can say this though Arcade.. well I'm only buying him if indeed I need him to complete the BAF, because I absolutely hate his look and always have.

3 hours ago, RAMCAT said:

I am stoked for Dormammu as well, especially as he looks like the one from my old Top Trumps card

5 hours ago, Lord_Scareglow said:

Ah that would be a dream to finally get Mephisto and Blackheart, I'd say it's a longshot, if anything this wave already seems to have the demonic/supernatural box checked with Dormammu, so I'd say both of those guys may be out (if even we ever see a Mephisto with the apparent whispers that Hasbro don't do devils), however if we got a Blackheart I'd really like him to be a BAF or deluxe because he needs to be a big dog. either way so far I can say that I have not be so siked about a potential wave in a long time like I am with this one, so much potential here, I can say this though Arcade.. well I'm only buying him if indeed I need him to complete the BAF, because I absolutely hate his look and always have.

Ah yes a dark realm slot didn’t cross my mind, but that does make sense. Though my guess for the baf here, I’d have to go with Blackheart still since I can’t really see it happening anywhere else. Titanium Man or Ursa Major would be my other guesses. Watch it just be Gremlin 🙄😂. But ya can’t wait to find out. As for Arcade, Im not familiar with any other look of his 🤷‍♂️