X-Men Marvel Legends Deadpool & Negasonic Teenage Warhead Figure Video Review And Images

JayC

DareDevil19 takes a look at the new X-Men 20th Anniversary Marvel Legends Deadpool & Negasonic Teenage Warhead figure 2-pack from Hasbro. You can purchase this set from our sponsor BigBadToyStore.com.

Check out images for this set below in our
GALLERY and be sure to share your own thoughts about it in the COMMENTS SECTION.

DPmovie-01.JPG

DPmovie-02.JPG

DPmovie-03.JPG

DPmovie-04.JPG

DPmovie-05.JPG

DPmovie-06.JPG

DPmovie-07.JPG

DPmovie-08.JPG

DPmovie-09.JPG

DPmovie-10.JPG

DPmovie-11.JPG

DPmovie-12.JPG

DPmovie-13.JPG

DPmovie-14.JPG

DPmovie-15.JPG

DPmovie-16.JPG

DPmovie-17.JPG

18 hours ago, Lord_Scareglow said:

both of these figures are really awesome, but that Deadpool is something else IMO, it looks SHF good, I can't wait for this pack to get in my life.

I was anit-movie figs for the longest time until I really started appreciating how well done some of the figures have been done in comparison to a lot of that overpriced product like SHF and MEZCO and others. Sure, accessories are another story, but as far as the character figures themselves, Hasbro hold their own. Buuuut......just as you start to get on board they churn out garbage like Bro Thor and America's Ayass Cap and teeny tiny Vision.

45 minutes ago, monron999 said:

I was anit-movie figs for the longest time until I really started appreciating how well done some of the figures have been done in comparison to a lot of that overpriced product like SHF and MEZCO and others. Sure, accessories are another story, but as far as the character figures themselves, Hasbro hold their own. Buuuut......just as you start to get on board they churn out garbage like Bro Thor and America's Ayass Cap and teeny tiny Vision.

Yes certainly they have their ups and downs, like all Legends or any figure in any line, nothing is perfectly consistent, I have always been on board with movie figures but I definitely pick and choose. I agree there are some real stinkers but for every sub-par movie fig we get a great one, like this figure, and MCU Mysterio, MCU Valkyrie and MCU Iron Patriot for instances, I agree Bro Thor was no beuno, same with that horrid re-release of the ancient mold that was churned out to be that Ass Cap, man lets not forget Infinity war Cap with the awful head sculpt, but overall I'd say at least in the last 2 years we have seen a higher ratio of better figures then the tripe ones.

• 2 months later...

What a weird decision to glue the pistols in. Really makes no sense, seeing as many Legends come with realistic weapons. But the “happy time” unicorn is included... did the guy who turned down pistols not see the terrible things the unicorn was involved in? 

Big fan of this set. Both Wade and Negasonic are awesome. Deadpool for the amount of detail, Negasonic for one of the best head scans to date.

overall the Fox Legends are some of the best Legends in terms of actor likeness, detail, packaging.. would not mind seeing more. Although to be honest the recently announced “Burnt” or Grey DP is not what I have in mind. Since it’s the same mold, the detail is amazing. But the color just doesn’t look movie accurate.. now to decide if I bite the bullet and spend cash on a figure that may get remade in screen accurate colors or hold off..